Blackout

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
She has picked up a bad habit of drinking even though she's technically a minor. Not like, she's drinks too much all the time, just that she drinks in general when she's too young.

so wait is alice the leader of some group at the moonbase?or did i read that ooc post wrong lol

Her team, the one she is the leader of, is at a secret moon base leading the resistance. The real moon base is actually deep underground, and the one that has been abandoned (the one we just tried to land as far away from as possible) is merely a cover-up to hide it. Alice, having learned of the resistance via censored military communications and knows exactly where the real one is located.

yay =D More stuffs to explore

Nova, actually both of those statements are wrong, in space you don't feel gravity's influence because you are falling although gravity exists in space, if there were no gravity in a vacuum we'd be doomed as their would be no pull to keep us in orbit around the sun, also the atmosphere of earth at it's lowest point, right above the ground pushes upward, making you somewhat lighter than you would be without that push such as in a vacuum, however in a vacuum there would not be much resistance from anything, and you could even use the light from the sun to help you push the object. I recommend watching VSauce on youtube, you'll learn so many things that school incorrectly informed you of

Finally someone who doesn't just complain. I'll watch a bit later.
For now it's time for bed. It's 4:00 AM here in germany.
Night guys.

No i dont complain when I see things like that I try to help the person gain a better understand of the truth behind things if I can

Er, I'll watch it later. July 4th and all, we Americans have been celebrating all day and I'm too tired to process information.

<---- is American and prefers vsauce to drunken pyrotechnic celebrations

im american...why do fireworks have to be set of by drunk people? maybe its just a nice show to go enjoy with your family and your tired from doing activities outside. juuuussttt sayyinnnng

I live in the south, nothing is done here without being drunk

Yeah, he's got a point. Besides, I wasn't drunk. I just wanted to set stuff on fire and watch it blow up in a sparkling, loud manner.

I live down South, too. Yeah, I love America...

Kizukira, why do you hate your city?

America is awesome =D Everyone have a good July 4th? (American or not)

Yes, but if you're not American, why would you celebrate or care about the 4th?

You wouldn't, but that doesn't mean you couldn't have a good day on July the Fourth