• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

ART Because I Felt Like Drawing . . .

Falcon

Adventure Finder
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
So it seems like lately I haven't really had much time to spend on my art work, so when I actually took the time to make something I decided I had to share.

FallGirl.png
Girl in the fall Leaves​
Photoshop and tablet​
Aprox. 3 hours​

I cheated on the background a bit and used a pre-loaded brush, but as it's currently 1 a.m. I think that can be excused.

Oh god her hair is lovely. Absolutely lovely.

Funny that the background is autumn. I've been dreaming about the leaves changing color for a while.

Thanks, I'm still relatively new to working with a tablet, but I'm liking it so far. Most of my stuff is pen and ink, some colored pencil . . .
Kind of ironic really. I work as a graphic designer for a small company and this is my first serious attempt to do anything with a tablet. :)

Whenever I find time (or motivation) to create anything for myself that's more than a sketch, I'm planning on putting it up here.

Ok, so I decided that as fun as my tablet is the above style was getting to be too much work and I needed to go back to doing what I liked the best.
So here's an example of my usual work.
Trevean.png
Also an RP character (I draw those a lot) pen and ink.​
I may decide to color things in the future, but it won't be nearly as elaborate as the first two.​

So I finally got the hang of the tablet and settled on a coloring style I like :)
Here is a picture of my Character Trilk, A Fae, and possibly the only character I still reuse from time to time.

Trilk.png

Illustrator - Aprox 5 hours​

These are amazing, I would love to see more of this work, I don't see styles like this too often, your eye for anatomy is abstractly percisce. <333 Keep it up ^_^

Here's some minor photoshop work
I took this and this
sphere-malachite-2_small.jpg
samples_7a&b.jpg

and created these to one one for a magic stone in an RP ^^
Carvedspere.jpg carvedring.jpg

Babelon city
Photoshop and illustrator
Based on a world concept by @Midian
babelon_city_by_ncroberts-d911q56.png

N.C. Roberts is my DA account name​

Back