Angels of Elements OOC/Signup

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately I have to drop out in this,... It was very fun though, but I find myself no longer posting and to late to do so.. Thanks for making such a wonderful thread for me to RP in though c:

Are you sure? Without you this RP really'll dwindle and probably burn out o.o

Have you seen the IC? No one is posting frequently.
If you want to quit because of being bored, or not being interested you can just say so :) people's interests change over time, so I wouldn't be surprised at it if someone first loves an idea, but then kind of grows out of it :)

I thought it was me.
How the fuck do you keep me staying.
I dont fucking know.

XD

I have mixed feelings of growing out of this yet also I'm hesitant on leaving.

The RP simply hasn't had a lot of activity in a while, it isn't just you, it's multiple peole that haven't been able to sit down and write out posts for a while.
And you know you want to be pulled back in every time

I can understand the hesitating feeling. I've been like that too so I understand. Just do what you think is best. If you don't feel like posting, don't, if you do, do. Simple as that :)

I really want to post, but for previously discussed reasons, I can't . XD

Well it's kinda been quiet, most characters are kinda stuck at the moment XD

I'll be making my return btw. Any spots still free?
and if so what spots on earth are free.

Since I've kind of accidentally lost track of a few of the characters (forgot to post them on the fist page), quite a few have been absent with or without notification, and those that do pop back in are stuck for various reasons, I'm thinking of maybe wiping the whole slate clean, restart. Those that were active players and are still here could transfer their characters over if they want, and then it'll be clear on who all are part of it and who aren't anymore.

So I guess what I mean to say is you're welcome to make a character if you hadn't yet, the list on the first page ought to have all the information, but I can't guarantee it. And it might reboot XD

Lol alright I thank you for re accepting the trash stuck on the curb XD

I see no trash here ^-^

I see you, but how would that be trash silly ;)

because my home is a trash bag OwO lol (A trash bag in the sea of dirac)

Please wipe it clean and start over. This isn't going anywhere like this..

I would have imagined that there would be a nicer way to say that ^^'
Just give me the appropriate time to sort it out and redo the information needed for the RP

Status
Not open for further replies.