• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

NEW ARRIVAL A wild WORM has appeared!

Flip

A Worm that Lurks
The wild worm used INTRODUCTION!

Heyo! I'm Flip, I don't have preference in pronouns or gender labels. I guess I could be referred to as a veteran roleplayer? I'm not new to roleplaying on forum sites or any digital medium since I have been roleplaying for almost 10 years now. I am still learning skills such as OOC communication and worldbuilding as I go, so I appreciate all constructive criticism on my ideas.

I'm more in-tune with dark and mature themes combined with fantasy or horror genres. My current favorite works for reference are Ajin: Demi-Human, The Promised Neverland and Grimm.

English is my native language, however I tend to make grammar mistakes in regards to commas and run-on sentences. I'm also working on improving my grammtical mistakes so I don't mind feedback on my grammar as long as it is helpful and constructive.

Woah! It's super effective! Nice ta meecha! I love when people make pokemon references like that one :)

Welcome to Iwaku! Hope to see you around more, definitely an avid lover of pokemon myself but also nice to know somebody also enjoyed Promised Neverland!

giphy.gif

Back