A Door Within a Door-Discussion, OOC and Recruitment

Oh lovely! Tragic backstory, this is going to be marvelous~ Welcome to the cult! I mean...Uhhh....

Lies and slander! I am not going to feed you to the sea at all!

Name: Katerina

Apperence: About 5' 6"ish when not sporting heels, curvy body, short black hair, blue eyes.

Story: Once upon a time, in a small European town, there lived a rather conservative family. The eldest daughter of this family had big plans that she just couldn't achieve in her small farm town. She knew America was the place to be. But alas, there was nothing she could do to get there. So she worked from the moment she could, on her father's farm, at a local pub, at any little job she could pick up. And finally, after years of saving every Euro, she's made it. Despite her family's numerous pleas to stay, she boarded the first plane to America that she could. She plans on seeing each of the 50 states before she decides where she'll settle down and live her American dream. She started her trip in Maine and is now working her way through New Hampshire, excited for all the untold adventures that await.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    990.7 KB · Views: 5
Alright, I have enough people to start advancing the story. Any persons who have already submitted character apps (one slot still open) are now required to pm or comment on here so I can interject them into the story by whatever means I see fit, based off of your character biographies. Lets begin.

Also, the posts will be primarily by you, the players. I will be posting when I see fit as time lapses in my mind, directing what happens through that means. Essentially, Im creating a sandbox style rp with me directing major events.

Last edited by a moderator:
The bells can wait for one lost book!

Ding dong bell, book is in the well.

But who put it in?

Not Johnny Green.

Lol...waits patiently for other people to post (he knows they've been online because he is stalki--paying attention) so he can continue killi--writing this story...

Someone dial the Jaeger hotline, we've got a Kaiju on the loose!

Our post will be done much later in the day.

Come my minions! Indulge yourself in the evils of Cthulhu!

We just posted one.

With what minimal knowledge we have of the mythos.

It was a Deep One, right?

I...we...uh...

Wikipedia said:
Lovecraft describes the Deep Ones as a race of undersea-dwelling humanoids whose preferred habitat is deep in the ocean...

Many facepalms were made after reading your reply there AND that one above.

And boy does it hurt.

We were only exposed to this Dagon, however. Even then, when we played it, we didn't know it was the thing itself.

Arghhh, shame! SHAME!

Edits will be made to fix this pain.

XBOX3.jpg
Deep ones

296307-call_of_cthulhu.jpg
Dagon

<3

• Thank You
Reactions: Pattern
My mistake then.

It has been rectified.

The humanoid bit from the wiki made me understand the difference.

But now we're curious...

...how many from the mythos will you be including?

Or will that remain a surprise?

I will admit that the Triumvirate will be in the story...as for those beyond, you shall have to wait and see~

Is there still space for little me? I absolutely love how the roleplay is going. I don't mind waiting after the cruise (actually I prefer it)...or...be a temp character or something. I see that stones were already distributed and they seem really important...so...umm...pie?