2035 OOC

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
i was planning to do it with thomas...but i thought thomas might hurt me lol

Thomas might freak out and put a scorch mark on his chest. XD

Also, SLOW DOWN, DAMN YOU!

And as for the whole CS thing that was going on earlier that I missed because you all were a bunch of post-o-maniacs, here's the wonderful Mr. McTacish!

Thomas McTavish.png

Name: Thomas McTavish
Race: Dark Elf
Powers: Pyromancer. Use your brain.
Special powers: Nova Rage (Thomas explodes into a massive blaze that engulfs the surrounding area, turning zombies into extra-crispy ashes)
Weapon(s) of choice: His inherited twin swords, Acreas and Arceon (pronounced Aykreeass and Arseeyon), daggers, his fire magic
Racial abilities/weaknesses: As a Dark Elf, Thomas is naturally a bloodthirsty person, and enjoys killing things. He also enjoys torture, but his time alone during the apocalypse presents him with a constant reminder of what will happen if he drives off his newfound friends by torturing them. He has excellent sight and hearing, especially in the dark.
Bonus pics:
Acreas and Arceon:Swords.jpg

Raging Thomas: Raging Thomas.jpg

Reactions: Silver
Are you taking about my romance moment or Akumas? And nice CS, Thomas.

Akuma's, and thanks.

Reactions: 2 people
you guys are really on the ball these past days haha. I'll be posting a short CS too I guess but it might be in a couple pages.

If ya'll were curious about Aysel's family

Her mother: Orina White, High Priestess
fairy-wing77-2986356537.jpg

Her sister: Ethlea White: The successor to the High Priestess position. (older sister)

1537090-bigthumbnail.jpg

i see gaurdian completly ignored my bromance o well his loss

better go back and look at it, and you guys left artemis blind again. and now he is a wandering child, you guys are terrible baby sitters lol.

Posted on it! :) hope this makes up for it. He'll walk you through till you regain your eye sight.

Or not. I can tell. Giving the new guy a chance would be nice. Not getting to good of vibes with everyone. And a Angelic Warrior? Definition?

Pats order see immortals like vampires and their precursors as abominations against the cycle of life and death, so unless you want drama might not wanna mention it to pat, he is already on edge with the man who punched him across a room for stating a fact, and the creepy insane kid.

no its just artemis battling inside his head, ignore that part i accidently connected the two.....just uhm...take it as....uhm...a guardian angel term