INTEREST CHECK Experimented Chaos ~ Interest Check

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3

DarkMoon

Edgepeasant
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Slice Of Life, Paranormal
Amidst chaos, death, and destruction on Earth, two distinct groups emerged among the survivors. Both groups shared a common trait: they were no longer truly human. These experiments consisted of adding nanotech, plants, animals, or chemicals of all sorts, anything and everything to advance humans. The first group consisted of Test-Tube children, marked with the tattoo "BE" (Born Experiment). These individuals had escaped their tormentors and found refuge on an abandoned island. Unbeknownst to them, they were closely monitored by the scientists who had created them. Meanwhile, the second group marked as "LE" (Living Experiment), comprised of full-grown people forcibly brought into the lab for experimentation as an afterthought. Their DNA was altered haphazardly, making adaptation much more painful. Despite the urgency caused by global wars, these experiments would leave a lasting impact on the world as the only remaining 'humans'.
____________________________________________________________________________________

So as you can guess this is a survival, world-building sort of rp. Our group has been sealed away for thousands of years, locked in a cryosleep. The world has changed a great deal, but surprisingly the electrical system to the lab is still very much alive. That is thanks to a very well-set-up system of solar panels and wind turbines(mainly turbines). Even as the world has shifted and changed, there have been wind turbines and solar panels keeping a form of power for the lab. They are forced to try and survive in this new world that holds no resemblance to the old Earth. This is thanks to the endless bombings and other toxic things that were released upon the world in the wars.

Lore & Chat
Characters
RP Thread

Character Need To Knows

Numbers & Groups
There are a total of 34 characters, but not all need to be filled before we start. Character ages may range from 14 to 30. You can have as many characters as you can handle, don't overload yourself. There are 17 members of BE and 17 members of LE, please if you make multiple characters don't just toss them all into the same group. Though you are all part of one big group, these smaller sub-groups are meant for possible drama and fun. This doesn't mean those of LE and BE hate each other, but there will likely be tension.

Powers & Weapons
There are a variety of options you can do for your character, but there are limits. Remember your character is not invincible or perfect. If you have a shifter, you may only have one animal form. If your character is able to regenerate their body parts, make sure it has its limits(Increased food intake, or a cool down time). Simple little things. I'd also prefer if you'd keep your powers/abilities tied to which role you pick. This isn't required, but it would make more sense. As for the weapons, your character could have been given the option to select their own personal weapons if you like. But keep in mind the best choices would have been knives, swords, and bows since ammo would be rather limited at the start.

Relatives/Relations
You may wonder why I bothered adding relatives to the character sheet. Well, you can have relatives, even ones that cross between BE and LE. Yes, those of BE and LE can be related. The test tube babies were created with the DNA of the scientists or people who volunteered their DNA for a decent price in return. If you don't wish to have any relatives just take it off the sheet or mark it as N/A. Also keep in mind those of you in BE know each other very well, if you wish to talk about your relations with those in BE go for it, you could even add it to Relations, in the character sheet if you wish to keep track of it better.

Positions
There are positions but they aren't super strict. There are only two Leaders, and I will hold both of them. I don't want someone to take the role and then vanish. The other two roles consist of Foragers and Laborers. You can see details below with what each position handles and your character doesn't have to be proficient in all aspects of that position.​

Foragers
  • Skilled in hunting, gathering, and healing.​
  • Knowledgeable about tracking, finding water sources, and identifying herbs.​
  • Medicinal abilities, even if not the best hunter.​
  • Can assess the usability of various resources.​
  • Vital for the group's survival and expansion.​

Laborers
  • Skilled in building, cooking, and engineering.​
  • Proficient in construction and resource utilization.​
  • Able to cook nutritious meals.​
  • Problem solvers more familiar with the materials and technology of the old world.​
  • Key to technological advancement in the new world.​

Rules
1. All site rules apply.

2. Character limit is removed, just don't overload yourselves with characters. you are allowed up to 6 characters

3. No out-of-character drama, if you have a problem with someone talk it out in DM's. If you get nowhere, bring me in but this could result in you both being kicked from the RP.

4. If you plan to leave, give me a heads up and let me know what you want done with your characters. If you wish for them to be killed or adopted out to others.

5. Please no self lovers, crushes are fine, but if you make your characters love each other it takes away the chance for others.

6. The posting rate is one post per week. If you don't respond to me when I message you after two weeks have passed. Your characters are likely to be tossed in the possible delete section. If longer then they will be moved to the permanent delete section.

7. If you go on a hiatus then I'll mark your characters and check in. I prefer only a 3-week long hiatus, which leaves you with a decent amount to catch up on as is. I know the best that life likes getting in the way, but if you are gone for too long then it sort of ruins things for you and everyone who wanted to be involved with your characters.​

Last edited:
I'll get the lore section up. The creatures and plants are for you guys to use if you wish. It's not a need to read. The Lab information will need to be read though since you'll need to know certain things! :) If there are any questions feel free to ask!!!

• Love
Reactions: Rads

Link to the Lore & Chat section, I'll finish getting up the animal and plant lore eventually

Happy to have you!!! With 5 people interested I'll get up the character section sometime today! I've got a few errands to run first so I don't know when it'll be.

Characters section is up. Added to of my characters just in case anyone wanted a possible reference of the setup. You don't have to go as in-depth as I do for their history.

Even with our small little group, we will be starting soon as I am very excited to start up this RP! If any of you are interested in joining please do!!!

Reactions: Luther and Atomic65
This sounds really cool! :)

Reactions: Luther