Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Hiii!

I'm Tink, and I try to make friends with anyone I can. Lately I've been feeling like making friends is impossible despite me trying to make friends with all the people. So... How do you all make friends? I'm curious about ways to connect and make new friends because I'm kind of bad at it even online tbh.

THE BIGGEST LESSON I WILL GIVE YOU -----> YOU CANNOT FORCE PEOPLE TO BE YOUR FRIEND. YOU CANNOT RUSH IT. YOU CANNOT MAKE IT HAPPEN. AND YOU CANNOT BE FRIENDS WITH EVERYONE.

Coming on too strong to people ICKS them out so fast they will yeet you into the sun. The same way people dating try TOO HARD and then creep people out. You cannot MAKE a relationship happen.

Likewise, as much as we wish we could be friendly friends with everyone, that just isn't real. You cannot get along with everyone. Some people just aren't going to like your vibe. It's NOTHING personal about you or meaning you are a bad person. Sometime vibes just don't mix.

HOWEVER, NOT ALL IS LOST... The best way to make friends is to just chill out and hang out. 8D Be in public spaces around other people, chat about your interests. Share cool stuff you find. Over time people that have similar personality and interests that you do will naturally cluster in your social circle. You'll find yourself chatting more and more with specific people and accumulate friends.

I always feel like I'm stupid at that because like... I try to be friends with everyone and my autistic ass doesn't communicate it well so I screw it up or don't do well at connecting with others.