NEW ARRIVAL hi,, hello !

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

riwole_

Edgebabby
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
Online Availability
1 hour each day, maybe more.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Mystery, Romance, Comedy, Horror.
i'm riwole,, call me riri. i have a 3+ roleplay experience and i love writing stories !!
i am very much a pretty silly stoopy,, soo i might SOMEIMESSS snap and start saying stupid things-
hoping to be of use and help the people here,, as future staff or person in general !
-sincerely,, your friendliest neighbor,, riri.

giphy.gif
Welcome to Iwaku, riwole_

Now for my standard commentary to all wonderful new newbies; a super helpful little starter for getting your feet wet, you def should take a look at the Newbie Navigation! (Def worth reading through as it has some great and useful information to get around Iwaku)! If you've got any other questions or thoughts, feel free to shoot a message to the mod's or interns. They have fancy green names [or blue in my case] so they are easily to track down!

Welcome \o/

Glad you're here Riri. Hope the site treats you well and that you have fun exploring what it has to offer! Reach out if you need anything ♡