FOOD DISCUSSION GRILLED CHEESE: DIP OR NOT TO DIP! THAT IS THE QUESTION!!

DIP?

• Total voters
@Manna Beast i apologize for thinking ketchup was the worst thing u could dip in cuz @XIII gotcha beat with sour cream

on the real as long as yer enjoying yer food i love ta see it

since we're ALL already here, is there anything that folks put IN their grilled cheese? my friend showed me a grilled cheese with seasoned scrambled beef and while it sounds wild asf it actually looks pretty good!

OH OH OH AND FAVORITE BREAD FOR GRILLED CHEESE??? the last grilled cheese i had was on brioche and idk if ill ever be able to go back to reg bread

@Manna Beast i apologize for thinking ketchup was the worst thing u could dip in cuz @XIII gotcha beat with sour cream

since we're ALL already here, is there anything that folks put IN their grilled cheese? my friend showed me a grilled cheese with seasoned scrambled beef and while it sounds wild asf it actually looks pretty good!

OH OH OH AND FAVORITE BREAD FOR GRILLED CHEESE??? the last grilled cheese i had was on brioche and idk if ill ever be able to go back to reg bread
I mean sour cream sounds odd but ive seen worse!

And yes, i make grilled cheese with more if I am feeling up to it. Like I'll put some ham in it, a pickle. Egg. But i also make the bread into garlic bread, so i get f a a a n c y!

Now I want to try adding sour cream and pico de gallo.

Add some pepperoni and or ham. Or even salami. Nom nom nom

• Love
Reactions: Manna Beast