Duchess' Fandom Search!✨

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

xx_Duchess_xx

Edgebabby
Original poster
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female

Hello all,​

I'll try to keep this pretty simple in who I am and what I'm looking for. My name is Duchess and I am a 25 year old woman who has been roleplaying for over a decade. I consider myself to be an advanced literate to novella writer but replies do tend to vary based on my partner's own length and how much detail I'm given.

I am ideally looking for a long term partner with similar skill to partake in writing some stories based around my favorite fandoms! OC x CC pairings are preferred but I do encourage doubles!

-Please be 18+, gender doesn't matter as long as you can play the character(s) I'm looking for. All characters in our stories must be 18+ and aged up if they aren't originally.

-Please be at least literate, but ideally above, and write in third person.

-I do work full time so I do ask for patience with replies though I try to get them out as quickly as possible. If I do plan to be busy I will let you know and do hope the same from you. Though if replies are delayed, do feel free to send me a message to check up!

-I don't particularly have many limits or triggers and am open to a wide variety of content as long as it's reasonable and nothing illegal or gross. I do have several ideas but would also love to hear your own especially if we're doing doubles!

My DMs are always open so if you're interested please feel free to reach out!!

Fandoms:

-Tacoma FD(pls I beg)
-Ninjago
-Five Night's at Freddy's/FNAF Movie
-Sonic
-TMNT (2012 series)
-Invincible
-The Boys
-Fallout(show)
-The Walking Dead
-The Umbrella Academy
-The Hunger Games
-Maze Runner
-Supernatural
-Law and Order: SVU Or OC
-MCU
-X-Men
-Teen Titans
-Justice League
-RWBY
-The Legend of Korra
-She-Ra: Princesses of Power
-Monster High
-Ever After High
-Attack on Titan
-Blue Exorcist
-Psycho-Pass

If there are any other fandoms you have an interest in, please feel free to ask about them. I have never been a stranger to doing multiple stories so I would be open to doing something different for you than the fandoms I have listed in a doubling scenario if you're willing to partake in any of the fandoms I'm currently seeking!​