PARTNER REQUEST A x A <3 LF Avatar, Overwatch, Resident Evil, & fantasy!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

hal

evil creature up to no good
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
4-8 pm PST on weekdays, any time on weekends
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Nonbinary
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
hal's info! (click)
about me
Hey! My name is Hal, I'm 18, and I go by he/they pronouns. I live in the PST timezone, which I believe is UTC-7. I've been roleplaying for 6 years now, and I tend to stick to a literate-adv literate reply length or roughly 400-600 words. I'm willing to go a hundred words in either direction if certain scenes call for it, however!

For character pairings, I don't mind either CCxCC or OCxCC and even OCxOC, though I would like a lot longer planning phase for the last option. As for CCxOC, my comfort zone is the CC role, although I don't have to double unless you require it. I can play any gender, but I usually stick to M or NB identifying characters! I am also open to hearing out crossover ships and absolutely open to rarepairs.
rules, pref
+ I would prefer anyone reaching out to be around 18-24, or just generally near my age range!
+ For whichever fandom you request, I would prefer if you were decently knowledgeable of the media!
+ Please be LGTBQ+ friendly. I am part of the community myself, so this is a given.
+ I love OOC chatter!! Anything from our lives to fandoms to characters. As I am an artist, sharing art is also a fun bonus if you are as well!
+ If you do not like an aspect of the plot, where it's going, or have an idea that I misinterpret, please correct me. Clear communication is essential.
fandoms, charas
Overwatch
I play…
Sloane Cameron (Venture)
Amélie Lacroix (Widowmaker)
OCs

Resident Evil
I play…
Albert Wesker (0-5+)
William Birkin
Leon Kennedy (4+)
Krauser (OG or Remake 4)

I play…
Original characters only! This is a beautiful setting and I am more than happy to explore what it has to offer, including any original clans ^__^

As for original plots, I haven't delved into them too much, but I could be swayed with a classic high-fantasy DnD setting incorporating dragons. Almost like Game of Thrones but think Baldur's Gate world mechanics…

DM me directly with which fandom(s) you are reaching out for and any information you'd like to share! Please do not reply under this thread.