• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

ADDITIONAL INFO CHARACTER INDEX OUT OF CHARACTER WORLDBUILDING The Roads We Take | a Wanderhome game

I have my introductory post planned out. It's a self-contained scene — Burble inside the carnival with an npc — so it'll be a little longer than my typical entries.

there are a couple more things we need to do before we properly start, but i've been hella busy this week so i haven't had time to check in & get said things rolling :'D
main thing is the section on the small & forgotten gods. "The person who's spoken the least during this entire process describes what forms the many small and forgotten gods of this place take." i'll have to go through & check, but i actually think we shared the floor kinda equally??

last thing is to ask two of our playbook questions, which could weave into our starting posts ;]

main thing is the section on the small & forgotten gods. "The person who's spoken the least during this entire process describes what forms the many small and forgotten gods of this place take." i'll have to go through & check, but i actually think we shared the floor kinda equally??
If it would be easier, you could take the first swing at describing the forms the small and forgotten gods take; and after that we could rotate the responsibility. lorebard > littlekreen > then me.

sounds good to me! i'll be able to get some stuff down in a bit ;]

also! we're most likely getting a new interested player :D they'll probably be posting on the signup thread decently soon

Back