• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3

calliope-3

Edgebabby
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
  4. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Beginner
  2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, horror, sci-fi, modern, supernatural
Hello all, I joined a few days ago and figured I should write one of these. I used to rp a lot a few years back but people kept leaving abruptly so I was out of luck.
I've been (hopefully not creepily) lurking in the discord chat for the last two days and trying to get a sense of who active members are.
I would love to jump back into non hyper sexual rp (fantasy specifically but I'll try anything) and I'm a little lost at how to do so. Looking through signups and ads didn't really help since most are closed or inactive.
Thanks for reading!

Welcome to Iwaku! I wish you the best of luck in your future roleplaying endeavors. We have a lovely community here and we're glad to have you!

Hey Calliope! Nice to meet you :)

There's a lot to iwaku, I remember being pretty lost when I first joined too. Are you looking for a group RP specifically? When you mentioned sign ups, that's probably what you're looking at. If not, best places to go for 1x1 stories in my opinion would be Redstar Connections for mature themed stories. Or Partner Connections if you're not interested in smut/mature related content at all. You can browse current request threads or post your own! I hope this helps :)

Welcome welcome!
Hope you like it here! :D