DISCUSSION TV I am convinced NO ONE else has seen this show. (OOBI)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3

Smiley

Devious Fiend.
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
I remember watching this show for HOURS when I was small, and when I asked my friends, none of them said they had ever heard of it, and it bamboozles me. I watched a few episodes to refresh my memory, and sure enough, it's very real.

Here's the intro to bring back that sweet nostalgia:

Anyway, was I the only one that has seen it, or does anyone else remember this?

• Haha
Reactions: Dusk
I watched Oobi as a kid. It wasn't something we regularly watched, but there was a short period of time when we watched a lot of it. I remember I was very sick at the time, which doesn't help the show feel any less like a fever dream. I don't remember much of it, tbh. But I can say at least that you're not the only person who watched it or who remembers about it.

Move over, old guy coming through!

Go Bots.... They are real, and I know they are, but no one remembers these Transformer knock offs, UGH!

Oh my god I loved that growing up!

I CAME HERE TO SAY YOU'RE WRONG, BUT YOU'RE RIGHT, I GOT NO CLUE WHAT IT IS!!! :[ So now I'm instead here to say, it didn't exist and you're trying to trick people into believing it does :o CONSPIRACY!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Lyrikai
It exists! I watched a whoooole cool video about it!