Zone Intelligence & Defense Organization- Invasion

Ah, hmm well the two characters I was going to use are kind of a pair although I guess one might not count as a soldier. I was going to join with a mechanic support girl and a AI unit that she had built, so would the AI unit count or would he be a miscellaneous character?

More of a misc character. You control the AI, if integrated, but isn't an actual character.

Alright sounds good to me.

What a satisfying pay off to one of the first character clashes.

It really is beautiful, thank you.

Name: Sara Errell
Class: Support
Class 2: Tech Expert
Skillset: Crafter [mechanics], Improvise [building with what you have not what you need], Nurse [First aid]
Armor Type: A modified Conquestador, weaker shield to make room for the extra equipment that she carries. (The picture is of the original form however she has painted the white part of her armor a molted grey and green, and in combat she has a back pack along with two smaller packs that she carries.)
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums...1af-a698bd088517_zps5af82b7c.jpg?t=1384310217
Appearance:
83fb67c9-137b-4251-8094-5c62ad2a2e27_zps4f1f83f6.jpg

(Her eyes are actually hazel)
Extra Info/Other:
For the past six years she has been working on an AI unit that she fondly calls ZEN. Since he is a robot and not part of the military he is not equiped with any guns or ranged weapons. However Sara has outfitted him with a very heavy duty shield so if she is tending to someone in the field he can cover her.
This but without the gun on his back, and the word ZEN messily carved onto the right side of his chest plate

d371edf4-ff29-45a1-b962-47c17de02e7a_zps1f867f22.jpg

Last edited:
[MENTION=5836]RogueSteeler[/MENTION]
I seem to be having a little trouble keeping up with the post rate here. I'm not online often enough to post more than once or twice a day, and even then, I'm not finding the sci-fi inspiration I need to be on the same level y'all are. I may have to back outta this one, but I'm not sure how you'd like to remove Cade gracefully. It's odd if he's just... gone.

[MENTION=5964]Piper[/MENTION]
Well, if you post that Cade decides to drop out, or perhaps he isn't wanting to combat what the ZIDO combats, then I guess that'll work.

Was I accepted?

Yes, sorry >.<
[MENTION=4095]ET4252[/MENTION]