Zombies..? Zombies! [Apocalypse RP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just curious, does anyone plan on having their character meet/join other characters before joining the main group?

Reactions: The Crimson Crow
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but what day is it? Times are kind of all over the place and I wanted to check before I wrote anything? Unless we're just doing backstories right now and then I guess it doesn't matter.

Backstories

Although, if you want to start coordinating with other survivors you can. I would just make sure that person has posted their backstory up to present day. For example I still have a second post to do so "running" into me would not be possible at the moment

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhhhhh @Derp yeah if you get your sheet in like now we can do one more.

Yes consider yourselves approved unless you receive a message from me stating otherwise. :) Go ahead and post.
@JJ what is the posting time range you are allowing?
Things will get a bit more fast paced once @JinxMonster posts which she should tonight! :D

Yes consider yourselves approved unless you receive a message from me stating otherwise. :) Go ahead and post.

Things will get a bit more fast paced once @JinxMonster posts which she should tonight! :D
Rad, I'll try and get a post up tonight.

Reactions: JJ
@JJ
Alright! Probably have one up within the hour.

Reactions: JJ
@JJ Is there anything we have to do in particular for our first posts or is it just a little backstory and have them wandering in present time? I started writing and then realized I had no clue what I was doing.

Also, @Derp, my laptop is touch screen and one 'almost slide off the couch caught it by the screen' turned into an 'extreme close up of a green blob with anxiety' and now I'm wheezing, so thank you for your wonderful profile picture. xD

@Mysty XD You're very welcome look forward to me changing them every week.

@JJ Is there anything we have to do in particular for our first posts or is it just a little backstory and have them wandering in present time? I started writing and then realized I had no clue what I was doing.

Also, @Derp, my laptop is touch screen and one 'almost slide off the couch caught it by the screen' turned into an 'extreme close up of a green blob with anxiety' and now I'm wheezing, so thank you for your wonderful profile picture. xD
ya just backstory up to present day. Start finding others if you want.

Our characters can bump into each other if you want @Mysty

I'm just curious, does anyone plan on having their character meet/join other characters before joining the main group?
I would prefer for this to be the case with at least a few of you. :) No biggie if not though.

my dud is in northern Arkansas so it wont be until after the group is even pass Texas that I intervene with them. I don't mind someone crossing me but I can wait patiently. But as I stated before I wont post part 2 which is up to current date until intervention with the group.

By the way, if someone wants to encounter Otto go ahead. I never said where he was state wise so whoever finds him first will be who he is with until they encounter the main group unless the main group encounters him of course. I am going to wait to make a second post until then or a long enough time passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.