ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well seeing how i'm like already dead, i don't think anyone can kill me. But i'm glad i made you feel better Akuma. lol

Jae it be okay....i will throw myself at you * throws self at her feet* tada

*laughs* Okay then. *hugs* You didn't have to do that, but thanks

Wow I had no idea chucking a person at another person would bring you guys so close together. I should throw people around more often.

Yes! That is it, the answer to world peace! Pick up the nearest human being and throw them at the first person you see!

Nonsense do not question the almighty Zoey. For my ways are more perverted and strange than mortal ways. I work in mystical and mysterious ways for contrary to popular belief...I haven a clue where am going with this. I'm fully awake and yet am still spouting stupidity like a termite choking on a splinter.

Um anyway I do believe Mira, has been bitten by a yade, I was trying to get her infected right before the crash when everything was going to hell. Am not the expert on zombie servival(I can't even survive without my stuffed tiger) but it seems like getting held up in a building could lead to eminent death. I suggest this group does the only thing that can save them and that is: to go to the zoo and flip off the monkeys?! No! - buy new suits!

Haha, okay. I'll have Mira go crazy and Kylen flip his mind X)

So the holidays with thanks giving coming up is like a chainsaw in my eye right now. It's absolute hell so you may notice my responses getting less and less. I will still be watching the threads but for a little while will be leaving things up to other players. This doesn't mean I grant total control of the storyline to everyone from now on, just for a little while.

Think if it as an intermission period. Um and by the way someone was mentioning something about zeds?...not to kill any ones fun but I haven't the slightest idea how those fit into the plot. And not to be stupid (again) but i don't know what those are anyway. Let's just keep to zombies and yades for now. I did mention raiders before but haven had them play a part in the rp yet because it's too early for that in the plot. Which by the way, if your character has low moral standards or integrity, he/she may be subject to becoming a raider.

So keep your pants on people the future will continue....after I go poop-I mean after thanks giving.

....but thanksgiving with my family is like a pile of poop anyway >.> this is why I shoulda gone to Canada when I had the chance.

Okays ^_^
None of my characters have low moral standards, haha. I fail like that X)..wait...Angel might, but she's only 4...hmm

Dropping out...sorry guys ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.