ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so a bottle doesn't work as a silencer. Why didn't you tell me that before I got a face full of glass! You know how they say don't beleive everythig you see on TV?...ya well no one told me that either.

Anywayyyyyy just three things: planning the plot for a sequel, wondering how many still interested? If so more details will be given later. Would anyone want to be infected as a yade?

And lastly, is anyone missing a roll of 20s wrapped up in a yellow rubberband? Because I found the rubberband.

I am ^_^

Mira can get infected
Leave Kylen and Jae and Angel to be not infected.

Woah...no, I'm not, but I would have loved to find it!!!

I'm not going to reply yet so everyone else get the chance to.

I don't know what to do at the moment...hmmm.....I'll post in a minute or two.

Ok. I'll try to remember to get Mira. But she might not get bitten in this yade attack because your safer in a big group. If you notice the yades have been attacking those with fewer numbers like Kona who tried to take one on by herself(big hint) and Keinin and Koda.

Oh and just a reminder: nobody freak out, yades will not kill or infect your character unless you had first agreed to it. Your invincible so long as your wearing green underwear...oh your not?..your screwed muhahaha! No calm down your going to be fine.

so is this yade attacking the building im in o.o im lost, are there people on the roof im going to?

Kona (Maid) is on the roof of the gunshop, as well as Jacob (Death). With the exception of Koda, Kienin, Jacob and Kona, everyone is inside the gunshop. From what i understood, Koda and Kienin are on the roof of the building next to us, hence why Jacob (Death) shot at the Yade.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
OOOOoooookkkkkieeee dokes.

And ok Maid2kill. on the next attack, however, Mira might make a mistake ;)

Koda and Keinin are fighting yade on the roof next door to clear that up. Death said everything correctly.

Glad to see it's been worked out. And in case your wondering yade are stupid...very stupid like cavemen until later on. But considering their fictional they only can be as smart as their creator or me which means they have the capacity to be about as smart as a parrot chewing on a toothpick in the middle of January, during a light drizzle on a Sunday afternoon.

I was bored and decided to just uh...ya know am just going to post in the IC version now.

Hello again everyone I have a news update coming from right here in my little studio(cardboard box that says studio on it.) some of you are calling me "maid" as this is the first word of my account name. However this is sometimes a pet peeve of mine, as my name is not maid and if you ever call me that I will rip out your @&%*# and feed you your own ¥€£•*#%>~\# (techical difficulties please stand by.)

.....*elevator music*......

Hello and sorry for that. What I mean to say is if you want to refer to me, please just call me Zoey. I apologize for any confusions and for waisting another segment of your life by reading this, I was bored to death and half awake.

That will be all for now friends and remember, am watching you when you go to sleep....

Why do you have to be bored to me? Why is everyone always being bored to me? *is confused about that*

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
I'm hacking your radio station.
Yo peoples! It's Jae here! I'm just saying hi...HI. ^_^ hahahahhahaha... *walks off*

just think of it as a Chick throwing herself at ya. LOL

death you have just made my point of view much better

Aye death, better watch where you are going there, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.