ZOMBIES EVERYWHERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be interested as long as Kona doesn't try to break Jacob's arm again. XD

^^ I'm interested too. Sounds pretty fun. Hopefully my babies don't die or get mauled before it even has a chance to start since I'm a bit busy with school nowadays.

I'm sad because nobody in Kona's group heard the explosion outside the store

YOU GUYS, I'M TRYING TO INTERACT WITH KONA'S GROUP BY BANGING ON THE WALLS OF THE SHOP

CALM DOWN

Because..hehe...Kylen and Jae might explode with something..

hey everyone has anyone seen akuma? I dont think we should leave him behind. So, am going to ask everyone to slow down for a little while and hold off on your replies in the IC thread until we hear from his next reply. I'd hate to be a drag but I'd hate to leave anyone out.

If anyone else is lagging behind please speak up, were all friends here...even though I am going to try and make the yade kill someone eventually....shh....hehe so ya take a break everyone and lets wait for Akuma. I tried posting this request in the IC thread and it got deleted so am sorry I thought I put it in this thread. By the way thanks everyone for joining this rp and I hope your all having fun so far.

I am going to be very busy for the next 3 days, so I might not be on. Just a heads up ^-^
And if you are looking for someone willing to die, shoot me a pm ;)

did you guys leave the building? o.e cause i was ontop talking to jacob but i guess he didn't read my post so im practically just standing there

Jae, Kylen, Mira, and Angel are still in the building with Ana and Mishka the dog.

For some reason I though Akuma replied. But remind me not to forget about him.

Hate to burst any metaphorical bubbles, but a bottle could only realistically function as a suppressor for a .22 - anything bigger is first off, extremely noisy, and second, dangerous.

Since zombies and a total apocalypse due to zombies is even possible verb. There's a reason it is called a roleplay. But I do see where you are going with this, I tend to agree.

So you guys realize that my characters have just:

-Lit a bunch of walkers on fire
-Ran into the building net door and are on the roof now where your characters, who I've noticed are on the roof next door, would have seen them
-Have dropped a bucket and yades are now surrounding the building my charries are in

And all your characters are like in Skyrim where under your nose something clearly is happening but you don't see it. Notice check?

...All of my characters are inside =/

I thought a couple were on the roof? Unless they blew up part of their building

Well, some are, but Kylen, Jae, Mira, Angel, Ana, Dakarai, and Mishka are all inside.

But I think there's 2 or 3 others on the roof

I think my ninja skills have leveled up

Status
Not open for further replies.