Zombies, Death, and Crazy People -With Danger

Isabella scowled at him. "Its these boots, there my fathers. There too big..." She grumbled. "At least if I attracted a bunch of walkers I could outrun them. You could get what, fifteen feet? You would have to drop all that gear to get away."

"Then get rid of them," Bailey said, confused. "I only take the stuff I need. And besides, I don't make that much noise and I can fight." He just sighed.

"So why are you carrying around so much shit right now?" She laughed, running her hands through her hair because she could litterly count off her posessions with one hand. "I have a knife, A first aid kit, A water container and map. I've been living alone off of just those for two weeks now. Scratch the first aid kit and the water container actually, I just got those yesterday. So yes, I can take care of myself."

Bailey chuckled and stopped. "I'll show you." He shrugged off his backpack, and opened it. He gestured for her to come have a look.

Isabella paused for a moment, suspicious. So far he had avoided most of her questions and threatened her numerous times. So naturally, when he slugged off his bag she slowed. Still, carefully she walked over and glanced once at him before leaning to take a look.

There were multiple weapons stored in it. Not only that, there was a lot of food, water and a shit ton of medical supplies. There were also a number of strange looking things.

The strange objects caught her interest, and she bent closer tilting her head trying to figure out what they were. "You were travelling alone, why do you need all this?" She asked looking at the items instead of him.

"I do plenty of odd jobs. Mostly killing people," Bailey said. "Some people want their targets killed in a certain way." The items didn't seem to serve any purpose.

Isabella made a face. "How... interesting." She straitened up, but did not want another gun pointed at her head so didn't ask him any further questions on the subject of his work. She couldent help however, with one. "What do people pay you with?" She tilted her head, wondering what a man with so many possessions could possibly need.

"It depends," Bailey said. "Mostly food, shelter. But sometimes a lot more. Sometimes I don't charge them anything. It gives me something to do."

Isabella looked up at him for a moment before speaking very slowly. "You kill people... for fun..." She was regretting tagging along now, regretting asking him the question in the first place because she knew she would still rather tag-team with him then go alone. "Is that were were headed now? Off to look for...work?"

"No I don't. You wouldn't understand..." Bailey sighed. "Survival is too easy for me. I'll go insane by myself with nothing to do. Killing people gives me something to do. And no we're not looking for work. I'm looking for my sister."

"You know you could just pick up a hobby. Ever try charcoal sketching?" Isabella paused for a moment before tilting her head. "Your sister. You think shes going to be were were going? Did you two get separated?" She zipped up her jacket, cool air nipping her uncomfortably.

Bailey rolled his eyes. "Killing people is my hobby." He paused for a second, deciding whether or not to answer her. "We seperated when the infection began. I got word that she might be in this town."

Isabella smiled. "That sounds rea-" She stopped suddenly, perking up like an allert animal and wirled around. "Stop." She said simply to Bailey, trying to hear over the sound of his steps.

Bailey stopped immediately, looking at her. When he saw her, he also began to look around for whatever she had heard.

Isabella didn't listen for footsteps or groans, those sounds were natural and didn't interest her. What had caught her attention was something much softer, a light breathing sound like who ever was doing it was trying to slow it and remain quiet. She closed her eyes for a moment, listening before turning to face the trees not far away but didn't draw a weapon. Her eyes finally caught it, a tiny but of white fabric sticking out among the trees. "We have a tail." Isabella whispered.

Bailey began to draw his gun, but stopped. He realized it wasn't going to be much of a threat, and even if it was he could still fight. Slowly, he began to make his way towards it.

Isabella pulled her knife out and followed but the person had not made there presence known yet as the two advanced closer to the tree. She went in front of Bailey without looking at him, not really caring for his plan of action because her young curiosity getting the better of her and peeked around the tree.
And there sat a boy, looking much younger then both of them. Still a young kid, wearing a thin white jacket and curled up with his hands over his ears, eyes shut tight.

Baileys eyes widened in shock when he saw the boy. He moved forward, not sure what to say for a moment. He wanted to know who he was, however, and why he was here. Bailey crouched down in front of the boy, curious.