Zombies, Death, and Crazy People -With Danger

Isabella snorted and scowled again, wondering what a decent cool down time would be before she started talking again. Normally she would probably yell back, argue... But that gun at his hip was practically glaring at her. "Hey, can you teach me how to shoot?" She asked, jogging up to walk beside him.

Bailey looked to her, an incredulous look on his face. "Why on earth would I do that?" He obviously thought she was crazy. He had a limited amount of bullets, and who knew when she would steal from him.

"Can't blame me for asking." Isabella shrugged. "So were are you from, anyways? You kinda got an accent."

"Russia." That was all he said. His hand went to his gun as a warning. He was going to shoot her eventually.

Isabella didn't notice his hand move. "How did you get here? Oh wait, probably before the infection right? You know how the infection spread, right? My father used to tell me about it, and about the world before. He said he didn't know what was worse, the war before or after everything started dying off." She said thoughtfully, putting her hands in her pockets. "I came across a farm not to long ago, were the people on it were making out just fine. They had a stream of food and a family, it was like...peaceful."

Bailey mentally facepalmed. Why did I say she could tag along? "I was brought here to become an assassin," Bailey stated bluntly.

"Oh." Isabella fell silent for a moment, probably giving him a second of relief from her jabber before starting again. "I don't know what that means. Is it like a talent?"

"It means I was trained to kill people," Bailey said. "And make sure no one knows who did it."

Isabella's brow scrunched up. "Its a job." She clarified slowly. "Why would you want to kill people for a living? And why didn't the people just do it themselves? I mean, wouldn't that just be easier then paying somone else to do it for you? What type of training did you get? Better yet, who taught you?"

Bailey had the gun out in one smooth movement and pressed it to her head. "I didn't get a choice."

Isabella stopped, her eyes widening and she completely froze. Her whole body tensed but she didn't dare move away from the gun. Ironically, this was not the first time having a gun held to her head but the barrel felt as fresh as ever. When she did speak, it was in a low tone just above a whisper. "Touchy subject?"

"Will you shut up already?" Bailey snapped. "My past is my past. You don't need to know anything. Now, one more word and you will get a bullet in your brain."

Isabella bit her lip and for a moment a cocky voice in her head told her to say Okay. But she didn't, remaining silent and wondering if tagging along with the lunatic was better then going alone. She absolutely sure that if they got into a bad situation he would ditch her, which brought up another question in her mind. Why did he tell her she could tag along?
Isabella took a deep breath and nodded, her eyes to the ground here her boots shuffled.

"Good." Bailey put his gun back, and turned around. Hoping she would be quiet for at least an hour, he began to walk once again. God she's annoying.

God hes grumpy. Isabella put her hands in her pockets, a bit shocked that he would pull a gun on her and didn't even glance at him. She remained silent and expressionless for a while, thinking too much to talk until she had cleared her head, deciding to stick with him after all. Anything but being alone again... Instead of talking, she thought of creative nicknames for Bailey but ultimately settled on one. Grumpy. Or Grumps. The thought made her chuckle.

Bailey didn't pay much attention to her at all. He was focused on his surroundings, watching out for any ambushes or more walkers. He would of preferred the latter, if they were to encounter them.

It was about two silent hours before Isabella started talking again. "So, you never told me were we were heading. Specifically, that is." She had not been focusing on her surroundings, rather planning out ahead of time in case she had to leave abruptly.

"Wow," Bailey said when she started talking. "Two hours must be some sort of record for you." He ignored her question, preferring not to answer such questions in case they were used against him.

Isabella snorted. "Sor-ry mister lone ranger. I'm used to a more talkative crowd. So yeah, that was a long time for me. Be grateful." Her boots crunched against the road uncomfortably loud and she had to pause every few minuets to listen, just now realising how let down her guard had been and feeling incredibly stupid for it. "Why did you say I could tag along? " She asked honestly, curiously.

"Because you look like you can't take care of yourself," Bailey stated bluntly. "Can you walk any louder?" He growled. "You're probably attracting every walker here for miles."