Zombies, Death, and Crazy People -With Danger

Isabella clenched her teeth, her eyes flashed with a hint of doubt and when she spoke it was much less cocky this time. Scared. "Wait. Please, don't I- I can explain the theif thing. I promise I'll keep my mouth shut and I wont talk any more just- I just got away from them." She tugged at her sleeves, not taking her eyes off of Bailey and still spoke very quietly.

"You've seen her?" The man called back. "We lost her yesterday, thought she might have come by here. Did you see which way she went?" He sounded excited.

"She went north," Bailey said. "I saw her being chased by a couple of walkers." Bailey looked to Isabella and smirked. "Just out of curiosity, what did she steal?" Bailey called out.

Isabella let out a breath she had been holding in and slouched against the tree.

"Food and one of our water containers, a few other things." The man called back. "But she took down one of our men, so be careful." He held up his hands again and waved. "Thanks for your help, nice to see some good folks around here."

Bailey chuckled softly. "I will," he called. "No problem. You said you were with a group? Where are they headed?"

"Just on the move right now," He replied. "Theres a town not far from here roumored to be empty, we were thinking of cleaning it out and restocking. Why, looking to tag along?"

Isabella watched Bailey curiously but didn't dare speak right now in the presence of the other.

"Nah, not at the moment. However, I might join if I have to," Bailey said. "Was just curious." Information was always good. He lowered his bow, and took off the arrow. "Nice meeting you."

"You too. You see our red-headed friend and shoot her for me, would you?" He called back as he left, rubbing his bruised jaw.

Isabella took a step back, shifting onto another branch farther from Bailey and seemed to be thinking about what to say. She chewed her lip. "I was hungry." She finally stated. "Its not like they missed it, they wouldent have come after me anyways if it wasn't for there friend." She leaned against the tree trunk with a scowl.

"Sure," Bailey called. He looked at Isabella. "And that's why I don't trust people. You've given me more of a reason to shoot you."

Isabella frowned more. "Why would you cover my ass just to shoot me?" Her eyes flickered to the ground, counting the walkers quickly. There was definately few enough to get out.

Bailey shrugged. "I'd thought I'd hear your side of the story." He began to pack up his gear, putting everything neatly.

Isabella snorted. "Well, I was hungry and it was out in the open. I just took a bit." She looked up and then begun to climb to the top again, chattering. "Honestly it could have been left behind there supplies was so ridiculously unguarded. I only took what I needed anyway, a bit of medical and a water container. Nothing they would miss." She thought back to it. "But then there friend came back, tried to grab me. So I stabbed him, I think in the leg? Anyways, took me a while to get away from them." She had reached the top of the tree again and was looking out, watching the man go. "I got that one in the jaw."

Bailey didn't reply, packing all seven of his guns and slinging the bow across his shoulder. He had a sword strapped to his side, and a couple of daggers in various places. He had a backpack slung across his other shoulder, and it was bulging. "Where are you headed?"

"I dont know." Isabella said, chewing her cheek. "I was headed for the town, but thats were there headed. There wrong about it, its the only town for a long way..." She rubbed her sore neck. "How are we going to get down from here? Just pick them off?" From the weapons of his she could see, It made Isabella nervous and she tightened her grip on her knife.

"I guess you can tag along," Bailey said. He also had a handgun strapped to his waist. He scaled down the tree, jumping the last meter or so to the ground.

"Wait, what? Really?" Isabella asked, sounding absolutely shocked and rather then climb down she jumped, rolling when she hit the ground and almost immidiately straitened up to dust off her pants. "Were are you going? Do you have a destination? Because I dont really want to run into them again, unless of course your just planning on wondering. Thats what you said you do anyways." She babbled, absent-mindedly taking down a walker that came for her but flinched back in disgust when it splattered her arm with blood.

"As long as you be quiet. I currently have a destination in mind," Bailey sighed. He unsheathed his sword and completely decapitated a walker that got too close. The amount of power needed for that was a lot.

"Define quiet." Isabella said and stepped closer but scowled when he decapitated the walker. "Show-off. And maybe let me in on your destination?" She went for another one, wiping the blood from her arm first. She didn't like how non-talkative he was, not one bit. Still, it beat travelling alone. "Like what are we talking about here, a town? City? State? I have a map, if you need it. "

"Quiet as in no talking. I'm headed for a town. I don't need a map," he said. He didn't reply to her comment on being a show-off. Instead, he killed another walker in the same way.

"What if I need to ask a question?" Isabella countered and took out the last one. "Is the town far from here?" She added, having no interest for his no talking rule at all. "Which way? Do you think were going to run into my...Friends again?"

"I don't care if you have a question! Next goddamn word will earn you a bullet in the head," Bailey growled. They were heading in the opposite direction of her 'friends'.