Zombies apocalypse, but with a twist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the Medieval period had a LOT of slaves. I mean, we had them in the 1800s so we had them in the 1300s too. It's free labour. It's practically the first thing you'd think of when deciding how to rule your country. I kind of like the idea of playing a slave though, that could be fun.

I think I did mention I wanted it to be set somewhere in Europe, at least.

The Pope forbade people from shooting Christians with crossbows as well. Most didn't give a shit about that exact order. But okay, I guess. Muslim slaves, if you want to push slaves on us that badly :P

Yeah, the Medieval period had a LOT of slaves. I mean, we had them in the 1800s so we had them in the 1300s too. It's free labour. It's practically the first thing you'd think of when deciding how to rule your country. I kind of like the idea of playing a slave though, that could be fun.
Yeah, the free labor came from the peasants, more or less. They had to pay for the land they worked on, after all, which was owned by the lords. In other words, they paid to work.

I think I did mention I wanted it to be set somewhere in Europe, at least.

The Pope forbade people from shooting Christians with crossbows as well. Most didn't give a shit about that exact order. But okay, I guess. Muslim slaves, if you want to push slaves on us that badly :P
Meh, probably not if there is no pc slave traitor. But I would still enjoy just knowing that I have the option. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.