Zombies, anthros, and the interest check!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd go for state of disarray then.

Then its a tie!

Oh and to touch base on the dying light inspired plot I have two angles: Start off where the game left off and develop my own thing OR just start everything over with different characters being the only difference.

In state of disarray I can just make up whatever from threats to setting (If we make it out of trumbull valley))

Interested, and I like the sound of Dying light.

Well if I do go with the Dying light concept I'm still stuck between two things

We can 1. Go as an aftermath of the events in Dying light ((Spoilers indeed)) but with a different line of characters or
2. We can take the primary conflict and antagonist from the game and use it for our characters.

Ehm.. Does that make sense?

Why not cast the concept in an AU in a different place?

That's an interesting idea. WHELP! I WILL BE MIA THIS WEEKEND. When I get back on a good computer on monday I'll start working up the OOC.

I'm all for The new light. And here I go, to download those games because I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR FREE RUNNING GAMES FOR A WHILE WHOOPEEE

Right-o! Well here's an update on my weekend situation: I got some sort of signal so I can use my phone, but I am not sure whether you guys want an ooc now that will be updated later when I get home or just later when I get home​

Sooner could be an idea so people could work on their CS's?

I'll try to pull it off late tonight.

• Thank You
Reactions: VerbalAbuse
Sorry guys for the delay and my incompetence. Fortunately I can get an OOC up tomorrow evening if not in the afternoon

• Thank You
Reactions: Windsong
Sorry guys for the delay and my incompetence. Fortunately I can get an OOC up tomorrow evening if not in the afternoon
k cool!

It is now the day after tomorrow.

Where's the OOC!?

I don't see it!?

Just doing this so the thread gets moved up. :3.

• Thank You
Reactions: VerbalAbuse
Just got a computer on my hands! The OOC is almost done and I am just working up the character sheet policies

Status
Not open for further replies.