Zombie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you've got that one more that you needed.

So, zombies huh? I'm coming into this place with nothing to gain and nothing to lose then.

Onward my minions! And yes I shall take part in ye game!

Shadow:*Facepalm*

So, zombies huh? I'm coming into this place with nothing to gain and nothing to lose then.

Onward my minions! And yes I shall take part in ye game!

Shadow:*Facepalm*
I'm sure one more won't hurt. We just hit the minimum.

• Thank You
Reactions: Archwar
On account of the table acting up, I'm gonna change the format of the OP.

Question, Can I create a clan of necromancers that would share their zombies?

Question, Can I create a clan of necromancers that would share their zombies?
No. Unless we get a large userbase, this is certainly not going to be a thing. I do however base the average number of groups and hoard size on the current number of users. More users = more zombies.

A massive hoard of zombies approaches!
  Group Size              
Group 1 7 Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie
Group 2 7 Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie
Group 3 7 Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie
Group 4 7 Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie
Group 5 7 Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Zombie Fighter Rotten Zombie
Group 6 7 Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Zombie Fighter Rotten Zombie
Group 7 7 Zombie Fighter Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie Rotten Zombie
Hoard Size 49              

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. In the meantime I'm gonna name my zombies!

Rotters! Lineup!*Goes off naming each one*

Claim, group one.

You guys know that zombie fighters are better than rotten zombies right? I'm fine with having the advantage but just letting yall know

I was trying to make it interesting.

Claim Group 5

Looks like everyone has gotten a taste of some zombies. Fair warning, that group was on the large side. Most groups won't be so big, so many of you will go without zombies.

Status
Not open for further replies.