Zombie Tales ( Signups/OOC ) Still Open!

Still accepting?

Well, the owner had to withdraw due to personal, life reasons. And everyone disappeared so...I don't know. It seems to be dead to me (which is really sad because I wanted to flesh out my characters).

I like your icon, by the way. Levi's (if that's even him, I don't know. Looks like it) super cute. Just a side note~

Thanks for letting me know and yeah, it's Levi*hugs him*I had to take the grumpy Kitty when I saw him. He was just too cute. I like you, wanna be friends? :0

Yes, I like making friends~! And grumpy Kitty Levi is adorable, I agree 100%.

I see. But that's fine because life happens.

I'm still here! Oh gosh these stupid alert glitches. I totally forgot about this.

I'm still here. Just got busy. I don't think anyone wants to start it without @Kaz, though.

eyy.

Reactions: Kaz
Okay. I'll make one asap....and if I don't get it up today I'll try my best to get it up tomorrow.

Name: "My name? Mika Braun."
Sexuality: "I'm pan....I think?"
Personality: "I have small anger issues. But I only get angry when people try to hurt my friends. I like to help others even at the expense of my own happiness. I can be a bitch sometimes too."

History: "Eh, grew up in Germany until I was eight, that year my mother was killed. About a year or two after that we moved to America and my dad married a woman named Mei. She had a son that was younger than me. We hated each other for the longest until I fought off some kid that was picking on him. Anyway life went on normally until this whole apocalypse thing started...I'm an orphan now. Huh, I'm crying? Well, I did see them die and turn. I barely got away!"

Other: "I suffer from depression and may or may not cause trouble the first time we meet. Oh! I have heterochromia, that's why my right eye is purple and my left is blue. Neat huh?"

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-10-16-31-52.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-10-16-31-52.png
    363.2 KB · Views: 28
Is the IC up yet? And is mah babeh good enough for your approval, @Kaz? o3o

Yeah, looks good. c:

Nah, the IC isn't up yet. I'll get it up sometime tomorrow.

• Thank You
Reactions: Takumi