Zombie Tales ( Signups/OOC ) Still Open!

[Yesss! More of a reason to use this picture.]

72975c02c28a089eb8ca093fb9d8ed66.jpg

| Name |
"M-My name is Rosie...."
Rosie Springs

| Gender |
"Mama says I'm a cute little girl..."
Female

| Age |
"Uh....what comes after six? I...I forget."
Seven

| Sexuality |
"What's that? Is it bad?! I-Is there something wrong with me?!"
Unsure

| Personality |
"I-I'm really shy around strangers...."
Rosie is a sweet, yet shy little seven year old. She's the kid who would hide behind her parents' legs when she was being introduced to new people. While it takes a while for her to warm up to people, that doesn't mean that she'll avoid you like the plague. She was taught manners and about being kind to people so it's instinct for her to be nice, even if she doesn't quite know you yet. Among her being nice and shy, she's also very quiet. Rosie isn't for talking in front of others so she tries to avoid it at all cost. Because of this, when she does speak, she tends to stutter over her words and speak in a soft voice. Along with this, she is very sensitive. It doesn't take much for her mood to swing and she wished it was different.

Rosie can seem a lot older than her actual age. She is very perceptive for her age and it's something people say she should be proud of. She is always discovering things on her own because of how observant she is. Like a vacuum, the young girl sucks up knowledge. Learning is one of her favorite things to do because there is so much to learn! This makes her quite intelligent and that makes her proud as well.

It was once said that the nicest people can have the worst tempers. This is every bit as true as any other fact in the world. Well, for Rosie, it is. A surprise to everyone who doesn't know her that well, the strawberry blonde can have one short temper. When angry, the seven year old becomes a completely different person. She will stomp around, pout, and basically throw a tantrum. Of course, the tempers are short and only last for a short period of time. Either way, they're terrible.

| History |
"Yesterday, I h-hit someone...I didn't mean to! I swear it wasn't on purpose!"
W.I.P

| Other |
"Pandas are pretty cute...especially the red ones! I really like nature. A-And I don't really like candy. Other kids think that makes me weird....Does it? But I like other sweets! So I'm not that weird....right? Singing and dancing is fun to do when I'm all alone. I like to watch TV, but I also like to read. Oh, and I'm terrible at sports..."

[Work in progress as always.]​

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I never posted Tobby's. Busy day. It'll be done tomorrow for sure!

Reactions: Kaz
@Kitsune ohhh the twins can have a little sister ^^

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
wahh, so many posts, but only one notification. dammit, iwaku.

Reactions: Kitsune and Kaz
Ahh, I was digging around my downloads and found a comic series I have named Zombie Tales.

Seeing as my character's CS even mentions comics, I think I might've had that title buried somewhere in my mind when I was working on this. xD

Hey Kaz just wondering when you think we will start

I don't know if I will be the one starting it, as I'm going to be without electricity starting tomorrow, and without a home in a few months. You guys can start it once you all decide together that you've got enough characters.

I was waiting for another few zombies and humans.

I'll invite you all to a conversation for it, in a bit.

Would anyone like a little human sister?

If not, she'll just have imaginary siblings .3.

What's the age range that you'd prefer @Kaz before I make my human?
Well, my bio I'm putting up is of a guy in his thirties who had kids, so you can be his daughter if you want.

Reactions: Kitsune
I don't know if I will be the one starting it, as I'm going to be without electricity starting tomorrow, and without a home in a few months. You guys can start it once you all decide together that you've got enough characters.

I was waiting for another few zombies and humans.

I'll invite you all to a conversation for it, in a bit.
Okay hope everything is okay

Reactions: BlueSkies
Zombie-man.full.1436629.jpg

(No red eyes, a guy with black hair and brown eyes.)
Name: "Huh? Me? I'm Klaus. Klaus Holand, father, er- well, used to be, father of two."
Age: "When I died, I was 34, and I don't think I age anymore, so...."
Sexuality: "I don't go with labels. I've been with women and men, I'm pretty open minded."
Personality: " I would describe myself as very friendly. I'm kind of loud, and I'm the type of guy to hang with the dudebros, or to just chill with my quieter friends."
House: "I'm living in house 13, with Patches." (Hope it's okay that I put that we've already been living there, @Jakers)
Cause of death: "You see, I was in the process of getting bullets removed as well as some broken bones set. The doctors did something wrong, and I was kaputt."
Injuries: "Gunshot wounds in my chest and hip area. That's pretty much it."
History: "Well, I was born in Hanover, Germany. My father came from the Netherlands (Kind of funny since my last name is Holand) and my mother was a native of Hanover. I stayed there for a while, until I was about 15, then we moved to America! We came to New York and I've been here ever since. I've got a weird accent, since I lived in Germany for the first 15 years, and at first I mixed a LOT of German when I was talking, but I don't do it so much anymore. I was actually in the bank, when a couple guys walked in a pulled out some gun. Long story short, it was a failed bank robbery because someone called the police, and I got caught in the crossfire during the gunfight between the cops and the robbers."
Other:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Skooma @Tart I don't know why but I'm thinking of making Rosie be Klaus' biological daughter and, after he died, she was put in the system and got adopted by the twins' family and then they died...But that seems too confusing >~<

@Kitsune I agree that is kinda confusing, although if @Skooma is okay with it then maybe Rosie could fill the void left from losing his daughter, then one of the guys could replace his son.

@Kitsune I am fine with it. Klaus will probably try to get as much time with Rosie. Klaus could try and 'adopt' the twins, and be one big happy family, eh?
Lol, I'm good with anything. If its too much hassle don't worry about it, it's not mandatory for you to be my irp daughter.

Reactions: Kitsune
zombie_guy_by_claude01-d60e2ne.png

Name:
"What is a name, if nothing more than a mere label? I no longer deserve to be called who I used to be, so you may refer to me as Zero."

"If it is difficult to tell, I am, in fact, Male."

"My life ended at the age of 22, in the very park I now live nearby."

Sexuality:
"I died before I could find the right girl, yet, in death, as I was alive, I'm Straight, yet I'm unsure if it matters now..."

Personality:
"You wish to know of how I am instead of the who? Very well. I will fix you if your broken. I'll be there if you need a friend. I'll always do my best to set things straight, and make everyone happy to the best of my ability. I will never hate you, just the things you do. I will never desert a friend, even if the going gets tough. I may seem shy to some, but when you get to know me, I'm an open book, and a bit of a chatterbox. I have low self esteem, yet I know I shouldn't. I've never fallen in love, but, you never know, the perfect girl may be right under my nose."

House:
"13 has an important meaning to me, yet it has been lost alongside my memory, though it always fills me with a sense of pride and joy."

Cause of death:
"Dying in the hospital from injuries sustained by saving your sister from being hit by a minivan is one of the ways a man should go. We got into a fight the day before, and when I saw her with some friends, I tried to reconcile, yet a minivan flew off the road into the park, and I shoved them out of the way. I sustained many injuries, and they had to reinforce all of my bones just so I'd survive the operations I needed. They fixed me up, but my body gave up on me right before I was able to leave, yet my heart and soul lived on."

Injuries:
"As you can see, I'm not as badly injured as most here. I came here whole, yet I've given more of myself than many would have asked, using my own flesh to repair those whose injuries needed grafts to keep them from falling apart. I can no longer give any more of myself in this way, but I don't mind it so much, since I can still feel what I touch, even with my bones exposed. I'm just glad I no longer feel pain, otherwise I'd've died from it long ago."

History:
"I have no true memories prior to my death any longer, the injuries I sustained saw to that, but I see fragments, in what you could loosely refer to as dreams, of my life before undeath, and I sometimes awaken in tears. Pretty odd for a dead man to still be able to cry, isn't it?"

Other:
"If you ever get injured, I can patch you up, good as new, well, as a new undead, anyway..."

• Love
Reactions: Jakers
Still accepting?

Name:
Rae Suzanie Maxwell, but most people call me Max. Mostly it's just to piss off those old folks.
I'm 21, which would matter if I wasn't dead.
Sexuality:
Straight as the pole that bastard knocked me with.
Personality:
Well you're rather upfront aren't you? I guess I'm bitter, in general that's a word I think describes me. Though, I guess Sir Fluffybones the Destoryer thinks I'm nice. So I'm nice, because he's probably smarter than you.

House: (1-15) Multiple zombies can live in the same house. I'd prefer it.
I 'live', get it because I'm dead, in house 13. It amuses me and I like Zero @Caramon Zero, so it's where I stay. The others are alright, it's nice to have a lot of people around, keeps me from brooding.

Cause of death:
I found that jackasses should not have access to large, metal poles. On the bright side, I'm pretty sure he's in jail now. Oh, and also I cut off his ding dong.
Now ex-boyfriend knocked her in the head with a large, metal pole after generally beating the shit out of her with a knife.

Injuries:
My head is kind of dented and ugly, but the coroner cleaned up my hair and face before I 'came back to life' so most of me is covered in sewed up cuts.

History: (optional)
I was born on the other half of the country and convinced my mother that I should go to college over here. In my junior year I met Jackass, he had a thing for cheerleaders and when I tried to explain to him that I prefered actual men, he beat the shit out of me. We had a 'happy', 3 month relationship before he killed me. Of course, being a sign of the coming apocalypse, my parents couldn't speak to or look at me anymore so I wound up here.
Max was a happy go lucky cheerleader, coming to the local college on a cheer scholarship. She was 4 more semesters from graduating with a communications degree (business minor) but her 'boyfriend', the fellow student that held her hostage in an abusive 'relationship' that she never wanted, killed her in an argument. Since this relationship and death she has been more sarcastic, bitter, and sceptical.

Other:
I've got this cat, Sir Fluffybones the Destroyer, and he lives with me. He's nice and doesn't give half a toast that I'm dead.