Zombie Tales ( Signups/OOC ) Still Open!

tumblr_n892vcZvxW1tp550ho1_250.jpg
Name:
"Hello..i'm Liz.."
Elizabeth Crystal Shimmers

Female

Sexuality:
"Uhh..."
Unclear

Personality:
"What does this mean?"
Liz gets into a lot of trouble because of her strong curiosity on things. She explores forbidden places and
risk her life almost every day. Cute and innocent? That's is what is shown when you first meet her, but she
packs a strong punch when she needs to. Yes, she is on her own and people come and go but she seems to
do fine by herself, excluding her almost getting killed everyday. So if you see a little girl running around,
don't be afraid to approach...well unless you're a zombie whose running at her.

Other:
" My backpack holds a lot of things! I don't wanna hurt you..."

Last edited:
Vengeance is a dish bested served with your head on a f**king platter..Mmm..
[spoili]
hjI9uKt.jpg
[/spoili]
Name:
"I didn't take it! I swear..."
Oscar Elliot Allen

Male

Sexuality:
"You're a weirdo..."
Homosexual

Personality:
"Stop asking me things!"
Oscar is wild and likes to live above the usual..."zombie standards.". He teases people a lot and
jokes around, which gets him in trouble sometimes. Oscar sits alone thinking of ways
he can find all the people who killed him, when he does do this he's like a ghost that was never
put to rest correctly, seeking revenge until someone calms him down. He can be very affectionate
too, some people may describe him as having mixed personalities but he really doesn't think so.
He is basically just your typical, undead, wild and playful guy..who can sometimes be psycho...

House:
"Pretty decent, I guess.."

Cause of death:
"Tragic times.."
Oscar had to walk home during the night because of late studies at school. Unaware of the dangers, he
took a dark shortcut that he usually takes doing the day and got raped and killed by a bunch of guys who
also beat him to death as well.

Injuries:
" *mumbles* "
Dark purple bruises all around and a stab wound on his side. He also has a
deep cut on his neck going down his back a little.

Other:
"I wish I could see my family..I know they're out there..."

Last edited:
There is so many homosexual zombies.... O_o
Preparing herself to say a really bad joke :3

Really? O_O

I'll change it then xP

You dont have too lol xP I guess.
Its just a statement xD

@Ruby

Thanks for the love ♥♥ xP

Will I be able to post now? o:

If so, how do I star? :{o

I love them both~ It amuses me that Oscar's middle name is my character's first name. xD

Reactions: T E R R O R
How can I integrate my character into whatever plot we have going?

How can I integrate my character into whatever plot we have going?
This is sort of a slice-of-life RP. For zombies. It's currently morning in the IC, so write something about how your character is starting their morning. Your character is human, so while the RP is mainly focused on the zombies, you need to figure out a way to integrate your character into that. Your CS doesn't really say anything about the zombies or include a history, so that's up to you.

@Kaz

Is it wrong to ship Elliot and Oscar ;u;

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
In my opinion it's not. I think that's cute. I ship characters all the time. cx

image.jpg

Name:
"...Carter."
Carter Timothy Hudson

Male

He was twenty two when he committed suicide.

Sexuality:
"Asexual, as an a-sexual."
Pansexual

Personality:
"I have been called a 'party pooper' on more than one occasion."
Blunt - He says things as they are even if it hurts someone's feelings.
Pessimist - Carter never looks on the 'bright' side of things, often pointing out all the bad things that could happen.
Dreamer - He can't help himself but daze off and thing of unimaginative things and ideas. Though he'd never admit it, Carter loves romance and the idea of soul mates but at the same thing, thinks he was never get a chance to find one.
Dramatic - This zombie is overly dramatic, be it a failed attempt at suicide again or describing how awful life it... Well, he describes them all in a depressed poetry-like style.
Reckless: Like stated above, he is still trying to kill himself. Nothing has worked. Though this doesn't stop him from doing something risky... This could either mean jumping off the side of the house (no idea how he gets up there) or jumping feet first into something like a fight or argument.

House:

Cause of Death:
"I killed myself. Must say... This life isn't any better."
Carter tried to overdosed on heavy medication, which ended with him having abdominal pain and puking up blood. After that failed, he hung himself using his work tie. It was at the beginning of the infection and he had had it without realizing.

Injuries:
Bruising around the neck as well as a cut across his left eye he found when he woke up from banging his head when cut down by the person who found his body. I guess you could add a hurt ego as well.

History:
"F*ck off."
[spoili]Carter grew up in a middle class family that had more secrets than memories. He was the youngest of two and as he grew older, he began to notice things weren't quite right with their household. His father was hardly home, always with one of his mistresses, but when he was... His parents would act like complete strangers, instead of the husband and wife they were. It was a cliche arranged marriage made due to political reasons that Carter never understood. When he hit puberty, his relationship with his mother changed for the worst.

During this time, his parents' marriage was hitting an all time low and his mother was beginning to act weird. It was also the time when his elder brother went away to university giving their mother the freedom to begin sneaking into Carter's room. From middle school until high school, she kept this up, doing things to her son no mother should.

He escaped from his home as soon as he got enough money, after saving anything he could and made sure not to tell anyone where he was. Carter finished high school and had finished university, getting a job at a small but growing technology company. The nightmares had started as soon as he left that place, making him seek comfort in the arms of anyone who would come his way. It was the only way he could cope with everything screwing up his brain.

When he had thought his family had been gone for good, his mother finds him one day to tell Carter that she and his father had divorced as well as the fact that his brother was getting married. He realized quickly through the encounter that she intended to continue their messed up relationship when her foot found its way at his crouth. In a panic, he runs. As soon as he gets home, he wastes no time in trying to kill himself. His last thoughts as he was slipping away being that he was finally free.
[/spoili]

Other: N/A