Zombie Tales ( Signups/OOC ) Still Open!

-
1207ee6862bb527d71043faead63680c.jpg
-

(I'm not changing my picture, it's awesome.)

Name:
"RafaDark"

Sexuality:
"...Male?...wait...Straight..."

Personality:
"I...Forgot... I'm more air headed that any other 'zombie' around here... But i'm cool... I like to stay quiet but when i talk, I'm a chatterbox..."

House:
"The deluxe house number 1 with the best hole in the ceiling and easy destroyed door access..."

Cause of death:
"Well... it's was an normal death... like, i died being severe murdered by a psycho that shredded me into pieces...I needed a long time to put everything back together..."

Injuries:
"These cuts all over my body don't tell you nothing? maybe if i take my finger off and show it to you..."

History:
"Well it all begun in the accident on school, an psycho entered and started to kill everyone in his way, i dodged his attacks but he chased after me and... you know what happened next... It hurt in the beginning but everything came numb after some cuts... don't remember anything from before that...it's all black for me..."

Other:
"I hate being pushed around, because i eventually lose some pieces of my body like fingers or toes...even my head... Sometimes i like to eat other 'zombies' flesh... It's more tasty than the human one..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Takumi
OH GOSH

totally signing up for this

Living:

maxresdefault.jpg

Name: Gabriella 'Ella' Taylor
Sexuality: Gay
Personality: Ella loves vintage clothing, and just anything that's from at least twenty years ago. She is outgoing, and creative - she loves to take old fabrics and make new clothes out of them - and she is not afraid of letting other people know what she thinks about anything.
History:---
Other: Ella has several tattoos up and down her back, and a belly piercing, but she wants to get a full back of tattoos one day.

Reactions: Takumi
Aww this thread looks awesome~! Totally joining :3 I kinda want to make a zombie, but I noticed there's already a lot, so if you want a human I can make one of those instead

-Image Here-
brunettes-horns-long-hair-red-eyes-blush-hoodie-anime-girls-faces-kantoku-artist-kurumi-sweatshirt_wallpaperbeautiful_71.jpg

Name:
"I-I think my name was... Natalia.."
"My mommy said I was 6, but... That was a long time ago.."
Sexuality:
"I said I was female, didnt ...?"
Personality:
"I guess im shy.. I like to help people, but they all seem to run away from me, or dont respond to me at all...! Its so lonely here.. I guess that means im lonely, too."
House: (1-15) Multiple zombies can live in the same house. I'd prefer it.
"Im still looking for a house... Maybe ill fin my mommy again..!"
Cause of death:
"I was in the forest, looking for daisies for my mommy! Then a doggy found me. He wasnt a very nice doggy."
Injuries:
"Well, my throat hurts a lot.. So does my tummy. Everything I eat goes right through me...!"
History: (optional)
"I dont remember much... I remember my mommy, though!
Other:
"I cant see anything out of my left eye... Or hear anything from my left ear.."

THIS LOOKS REALLY FUN!
Is it moderate speed?
I want to participate!!!

[fieldbox="Nikita, red, dotted"]
Name: Nikita Winter
Sexuality: Bi Sexual
Personality: Nikita is a sweet girl with a strong facade where she seems arrogant and unbreakable. She is a strong, determined and very enthusiastic girl that simply wants to dream and live normally. Unfortunately, life decided otherwise. Now she feels empty, and useless. Her ambitions were shattered and she is simply lost.
House: Park ( not associated anywhere yet )
Cause of death: Heart Failure
Other: Very fit and Athletic body. No apparent physical injuries. Believes in a god (doubting at the moment)

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="JayCee, green, dotted"]

Name: JayCee Willcox
Sexuality: Bi Curious
Personality: JayCee is somehow the kindest guy on this earth, but yet the biggest Jackass that ever existed. It's as if he found it fun confusing people with his personality. Sometimes it even feels as if he is acting, yet it feels so real. Anyway, some will say he is bipolar or simply a joke. Rumors say he is an hypocrite, not that he really cares due to his fame. Overall, a pleasant yet annoying guy to be around.
Other: Best Swimmer across the country. Best friend of Nikita and adopted. Enjoys humiliating people he doesn't like.

[Self Note: Makoto Tachibana]

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Oh, Feedback xD Next time make sure its either Realistic or Anime!!!

This looks like a great rp o~o

Is it still active? >.<