Zombie Tales ( Signups/OOC ) Still Open!

Sounds like an idea to me.
If things go as they seem to be, I won't be on tomorrow due to switching phone carriers, so I won't be much help then, but I can talk while I'm transfering data to my SD today.

Awesome, I'm pretty excited. Any idea on an ETA for the GM?

Yeah, I figured, thanks though!

@HelloBeautifulChild :
Hey, Beautiful, just out of curiosity, what did Sam mean by her liking Zero? I'm just asking to know a bit of what to expect so I that can post accordingly.

@Caramon Zero :
Well, for starters she respects him. He died protecting someone and he appears to her to be generally honest. He's the only other person she is generally around the same age as. In general, he is a good guy in her mind. Also, she has a slight crush on him but she hasn't really realized it yet (also she's dead so she's not really open to the idea anyway).

If this is still active/accepting I think I might post a human character

Reactions: Kitsune
I'm still here too! Hopefully, we should be able to accumulate an IC thread soon.

Reactions: Kitsune
[spoili]
nOzJhMN.jpg

[/spoili]
Name:
"James."

James Madison Ross

Male

"Eighteen when I died I think, I was so close to having my first drink. Damn."

Eighteen

Sexuality:
"Bisexual. Though, I think I strive towards guys more. Not that it matters anymore."

Bisexual

Personality:
"Personality? Well, I guess you can say I'm hot-headed. I can get pissed about pretty much anything. I've also been told I have a bad attitude and I'm one hell of a smart ass. I guess if you were stabbed in the gut, you'd be angry all the time too."

James seems to always be pissed off. He get's mad easily and stays mad for God knows how long. He holds grudges as well. James has a sharp tongue and is quite blunt while at it. Despite so, if you actually get to know him he's actually very sweet for a dead-ish guy. He's a whole different guy around his little sister. He's gentle, kind, and loving.

House:
"I live in house seven with these loud ass twins."

House Seven

Cause of death:
"I was stabbed in the gut, literally. My attacker walked away while I bled out."

He was stabbed.

Injuries:
"I have a gaping hole in my lower abdomen, I always have to stitch it shut so I don't have to look at it. Also, since my death, I've lost a few of my toes and one finger. Bound to lose my arm sometime soon. I also think I may be going blind in one eye, or I just need glasses. Either way."

Originally he had a large wound in his gut. Then, as his body began deteriorating, he lost fingers, toes, and is about to lose his arm.

History:
"Once everyone started turning zombie, including my parents, me and my little sister ran. We lived on our own for a while I guess but then some nice human guys took us in. Everything after that was a bit blurry.. All I remember is being stabbed with something metal then waking up hours later as a zombie and the most goddamn unbearable hunger I've ever experienced. A few weeks later I was herded into a camp with other zombies. My sister likes to visit me several times a week, I always worry that I'll turn her into a human hamburger or some of the other zombies will hurt her instead."

His parents got infected and unfortunately didn't end up like James. They were crazed zombies who didn't think. So, to avoid killing them, James took his little sister and ran away. They ran into a group who took them in. Then James got stabbed in the gut and died. He now lives in a camp with other zombies who think and speak like him.

Other:
"My sister is Eloise Ross. I call her Ellie."

He has a little sister named Ellie.

[spoili]
anime-black-hair-cute-draw-Favim.com-2070802.png
[/spoili]

Name:
"The name's Eloise. Nice to meet you."

Eloise Ross

"I'm female, I think I am at least. Why don't you come check? Wait, no that'd be weird."

Female

Sixteen

Sexuality:
"Straight. I mean, come on, have you seen Nick Jonas? He's dead? Oh well."

Straight

Personality:
"I guess I'm nice.. Wait- why are you asking me this? I don't know my personality. Maybe get to know me and you'll find out!"

Eloise is quite optimistic about everything despite the situation she's in. She's playful and energetic and quite sarcastic. You'd have to do something super shitty to upset her. She's loveable and sweet as well. Also very stubborn.

History:
"When Mom and Pops died, I went on the run for a bit with my brother, who was alive at the time, until we ran into a group of actual living people. They took us in an all, fed us, clothed us, the works. But just as it began getting good, I find out my brother's dead. He got stabbed. They told me he was long gone, and I actually believed until I heard there was a camp for zombies who could actually think. So, y'know, I decided to check it out. I found him there and we've been happy ever since I guess, as happy as you can get with a dead brother."

When things went to hell, she ran off with her brother. They lived on their own for a while before meeting a group of people who took them in. Everything was going great until she found out her brother was dead. After a few weeks of living in despair, she found out that there are zombies out there who could think and speak like a human. So, she went to the camp and found her brother. She's been going there to see him ever since.

Other:
N/A

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Don't we already have a character named Patches??

I personally think we are good to start, I'm cool with making the IC thread, but be warned I am not good at making it pretty

It doesn't have to pretty, I'm sure. As long as it's a good start, that's all that matters.

So, I'll post in the IC soon, but I'm unsure of whether I should wait to have the newcomer be referred to me for a checkup, or if I should be on my rounds and take him to my 'workshop' to make sure he's not falling apart too much yet.