October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE IS HERE

Take this exciting quiz to see if YOU'LL survive!

click
here
for
QUIZ

Post results.

Physical Rating: C

Things don't look so good for you. Your stamina and strength are lacking.

Mental Rating: C

Your mental strength and intelligence are unremarkable.

Experience Rating: D

You must have seen or heard about one zombie movie

Emotional Rating: F

Your mantra is "Numbness is the path to survival." (...Anyone who knows me knows that this is wrong :/ )

Total Survival Rank: Z+

Your knowledge, strength and will to survive are unstoppable. It would take a nuclear holocaust to remove you from the Earth. Zombies don't stand a chance.

*looks back on all the low scores* ...I don't understand how, but OK! I survive!

Woot!

Things don't look so good for you. Your stamina and strength are lacking.

NUH UH. I R FIT, GRRRR. >:[ U DUN NO ME. -yells at computer.-

Mental Rating: D

Your naps in school have hardly prepared you for what you will encounter.

Hey. I am smart. What. Well.. I'm not weapon smart.. so.. yeah....

Experience Rating: F

I can only assume that you know what a zombie actually is.

Uh.................... :D

Your mantra is "Numbness is the path to survival"

lololol. I'mma be emo.

Total Survival Rank: B

As long a you remain vigilant and calculation, you will most likely live to tell your tale.

YAY, I GUESS I WIN. 8D

Physical Rating: B

With a little training and exercise you'll be ready for an undead outbreak

Mental Rating: B

Perhaps a little study wouldn't hurt. Your mental fortitude is above average but can still be improved

Experience Rating: C

You don't necessarily know a lot. You have basic, mainstream knowledge of Zombies and outbreaks

Your mantra is "Numbness is the path to survival."

(Hahahaha, yeah right. Though I suppose after watching my friends die then maybe)

Total Survival Rank:
Z+

Your knowledge, strength and will to survive are unstoppable. It would take a nuclear holocaust to remove you from the Earth. Zombies don't stand a chance.

Huzzah, I'll survive :D Yay!

Physical Rating: A
The physical strain of survival would only be a slight drain for you.

Perhaps a little study wouldn't hurt. Your mental fortitude is above average, but can still be improved.

You don't necessarily know a lot. You have basic, mainstream knowledge of zombies and outbreaks.

^ (Says who? This quiz... A lot of it is asking questions where the answer varies from source to source. In some sources, zombies don't eat animals, but they do in others. How fast they move and how long they can last differs as well. The smartest thing to do would be go down the list of zombie cliches on a test zombie in a controlled environment and separate fact from bullshit.

And I don't know a damn thing about guns, but I'm not just going to find them lying on the floor either. >:| And if we end up with zombies that track mostly through sound, being a badass gunslinger won't do shit for you anyway. >:U )

Your mantra is, "Numbness is the path to survival".

^ (Depends on the situation. I'm not a complete jackass, but if you're one or two people surrounded by twenty or so zombies... Yeeeaaah, good luck, dude(ettes).)

Your knowledge, strength, and will to survive are unstoppable. It would take a nuclear holocaust to remove you from the face of the earth. Zombies don't stand a chance.

I got:

Mental Rating: C
Experience Rating: F
Total Survival Rank: A

Barring some unforeseen cataclysm, you will survive and pass your invaluable experience and knowledge to future generations.

Whichis surprising. I would not think of myself as one who would survive the zombie apocalypse. I do not think that this quiz gives very accurate results.

Meh. . . Some of the questions are kinda off and are situational. average quiz I suppose.

With a little training and exercise, you'll be ready for an undead outbreak.
>:3

Mental Rating: D

Your naps in school have hardly prepared you for what you will encounter.
FU. Just caus I don't know anything about guns you think I sleep in school? xD Last time I checked, Gun Knowledge wasn't a subject in your everyday school syllabus :P

You must have seen or heard of at least one zombie movie.
PFFT. I've seen plenty! >w>

Your mantra is, "Numbness is the path to survival."
AW YEAH >:D

Total Survival Grade: A

Barring some unforeseen cataclysm you will survive and pass your invaluable experience and knowledge to future generations.
WOOO somehow I shall survive! Although my knowledge is valuable! CURSE YOU QUIZ! xP
This was a pretty cool quiz! ^^ I liked how long it was and the questions were pretty cool too!

Physical rating: B
Mental rating: C
Experience rating: D
Emotional rating: D
Survival rating: A

I live amongst a variety of melee weapons, and my boyfriend is a black belt hulk who is a zombie expert. So I'll survive anyhow.

Yes! I shall live to see another day!

With a little training and exercise etc.

Mental Rating: A
Your wealth of knowledge allows you to be largely self sufficient.

Experience Rating: B
You know more about zombies and outbreaks than the average person and can recognize cliches in zombie movies and fiction.

Total survival rating: Z+

Experiance rating: C

TOTAL: z+

Apparently it would take a nuclear holocaust to wipe me out.