Zombie or Werewolf?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Ochalla, May 27, 2012.

1. Better start cordoning off the city now.

2. Obviously the cop wasn't using silver bullets...

3. THAT'S TOTALLY A WEREWOLF.

Conspirraaacy!

4. Wait and see if the woman and the officer disappear. If they do it was obviously slenderman.

5. DON'T SAY HIS NAME. O ^O
    -locks up doors and windows and stares out them, knees to chest, watching.. always watching.-

6. Don't watch! Thats when you see him!

7. O ^O I DON'T SEE HIM, BUT HE CAN SEE ME.
    AND I AINT GIVIN HIM HIS 20 DOLLARS. T ^T

8. I think he wants tree fiddy.

9. ​D: NOOOOOOO. NEVAR. -hides in the tower.-

10. They say that drugs may be involve. I saw the news yesterday, it was horrifying. Why would someone do that?

I hope the attacker gives information soon! I want to know.

11. The general assumption was that it was PCP or some similiar drug. Anyways gunna be hard for the attacker to explain himself as he was shot dead/redead by the police.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/28/2821404/naked-man-who-tried-to-rip-the.html

12. That is a horrifying story. I am with the news on this one, the police officer who shot the naked man has saved a life, maybe at the cost of another, but the attacker was clearly out of his mind.

13. For not I'm going to assume the attacker was on drugs. When a man is shot with a low caliber round its usually the shock that puts him down (this is what stopping power is important) so its realistic that a man on some sort of amphetamine could take multiple bullets before going down. It would also explain why he would be mauling a man's face.

They should check his blood for substances.

14. I'm in Florida now!

SHIT.

15. I am too hopefully that won't happen around where I lived >. <

16. I remember reading a story a while back of a dude jumping on the crazy train and running down a busy street with a knife attacking people.

The police called to stop him couldn't get him to stop. At all. He was just too far gone; they wound having to open fire. They put multiple shots through the guy because he just wouldn't fucking go down.

When they examined his body later, they found a considerable amount of something very strong and very dangerous in his system. Hence his hopping aboard the crazy train and his ability to tank taking a bullet. This sounds not too dissimilar, so I'm gonna go with Vay's suggestion of this being drug-related.

Moral of the story? Drugs are fucking scary sometimes, yo.