Zombie Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming the Zombies aren't here right now and are merely "on their way":

1st thing I would probably due is grab and load my family's AR-15. Run over to my Dad's Girlfriend's house (within walking distance) and try to contact my Dad as well. We'd then drive over to my brother-in-law's farm, filled with lots of guns and food. I would recommend that my father, a former army logistics officer, be put in charge (then again, my brother-in-law's dad might prefer to remain in charge. Well, it doesn't matter who's in charge so long as people are communicating).

After a while, we will expand our community outwards, eventually forming a nation-state known as the New Oregonian Republic. We will then conquer Nevada and fight evil Romans over Hoover Dam.

Reactions: Peter Feels
A zombie outbreak occurs!

A. I wait for the military to take care of it. Tomorrow morning, go get some bagels from the grocery store and thank community services for cleaning up the corpses.

If that fails...

B. Go get fuckhueg amounts of non-rotting food and ration it for a few weeks. It's summertime, they'll rot from constant exposure to the sun/get eaten alive by insects, like maggots.

If that fails... (Wait, the military with highly trained personnel, helicopters, tanks, and explosives couldn't take out the zombies--and they're essentially immortal against rotting or other forms of tissue degeneration?)

C. Turn off the game console.

If that fails... (I guess it's not a vidya game.)

D. Well, I mean, I guess I'll head west into the rocky mountains then. I get the feeling these fuckers are not overly agile (being that they're zombies, and zombies are dumb), so I really just need to swing through jasper, nab some climbing equipment, and live out my days on the mountains.

If that fails... (Idk I guess the zombies can fly now?)

E. What is this Left 4 Dead? The fuck? Alright. I guess I'll just have to take my baseball bat (and the icepick I've stolen from Jasper) and get to work hammering away at corpses until either I'm done, or they're done. Whichever comes first.

It's summertime, they'll rot from constant exposure to the sun/get eaten alive by insects, like maggots.
Plus Winter is Coming, right? Eventually they'll freeze, as a friend reminded me :bsmile:

Ah, sorry to those of you in the south. ;D

But it all depends on what is reanimating them in the first place.

Mind-controlling fungi? Liches? Cybermen? DETERMINATION? Who knows.

Reactions: Greenie
Plus Winter is Coming, right? Eventually they'll freeze, as a friend reminded me :bsmile:
They won't wait out the storm, he brings the storm.

If it's the Romero kind of zombie then I just wait at the top of the stairs at my apartment, pushing the undead down until they break their necks/heads and aren't a threat, eventually forming a massive wall of corpses to keep out the other corpses to MAGA (Make the Apocalypse Great Again). If it's the 28 Days Later kind then I'm going to hole up for a month as the dumb things dehydrate and starve to death playing Civ on marathon speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.