Zombie Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live on a beach. I have a boat. I have a doctor as a mother and a retired marine as a father who live not far away. I think I will be alright.

Pack up my kids and my pets and head to the coldest place I can drive to before the power cuts off permanently and I can't fill my truck up with gas anymore.

Reactions: LunaValentine
What would you do if suddenly faced with a zombie apocalypse?
lets-go-for-a-run.gif

Trip someone and run

Reactions: LunaValentine
First thing I'll do is :

1: look out my window
2: Close the blinds
3: Continue doing whatever I was doing.

My whole life was created in preparation for this event so the zombies can barge up to my front door if they want...as long as they're ready to have their heads bashed in.

This would probably be the hardest part ^_^' Unless people know you, why would they want you to tag along?
They'd have to be cannibals those willing to trust others. Granted, you'll get a ton of people taking the "I don't trust anyone other than friends! So others can fuck off!" approach, which although understandable is giving in to fear. It will take numbers to rebuild a community, especially if some of them start to get bit and die. Anyone whose smart/intelligent won't give in to the fearful pack mentality and be actively looking for more people in order to assure security and just have the ability to rebuild in general.

Though yes this does have the risk of accepting someone who doesn't mean well, but in all honesty that's a risk people have to take when expanding their numbers, and expanding your numbers is a necessity unless if your only goal in life becomes "Live like an Animal and Scavenge until eaten myself or I starve to death".
That is actually a very good point. Imagine someplace that already has really bad traffic problems already? Crazy.
This is why you travel off road. :P

Last edited:
Reactions: Greenie
Honestly? I would do nothing other than calmy buy supplies because almost certainly the outbreak wouldn't happen anywhere close to me and just keep an ear to the ground for news. The entire country isn't going to suddenly fall, and given the vast expanses of Canada between major cities out West, there's a good chance the zombies would never make it out this far before they die off.

If the odd chance they do come this far, I have a truck and there's a lot of open fields that can help me avoid the no doubt congested and blocked off roadways (another reason not to jump the gun and flee right away, considering staying put until you have to absolutely have to move is paramount), and head 40 minutes West to the Rocky Mountains, aka the most easily defendable location ever with an abundance of resources.

I'd grab my camping supplies, my spear, my rifles and ammunition (probably use the Lee Enfield for hunting), clothing and some things for entertainment and away I go to wait out the most short lived and ineffective apocalypse ever.

Your spear!?

Your spear!?
<2016 and not owning a spear.

Depending on the type of zombies, I would probably just wait it out as I have prepared for emergency situations in general and not just fake ones. *gives everyone a look*

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
<2016 and not owning a spear.

Depending on the type of zombies, I would probably just wait it out as I have prepared for emergency situations in general and not just fake ones. *gives everyone a look*
I own three, thank you very much. I just thought I was the only one!

Reactions: Peter Feels
I have a Crossbow, specifically this type and make:

DSC05886.jpg

(Note this is not my photo. The name of this Crossbow is the Commando, once made by Barnett. They no longer make these anymore)

So I would probably grab that, food and whatever I think I might need. Head for the ocean and try to get a boat.

What's that made off? I have traditional wood shafted spears. One is styled to be a Assagai, one is a Japanese Trident and one is a pilum...

What's that made off? I have traditional wood shafted spears. One is styled to be a Assagai, one is a Japanese Trident and one is a pilum...

All I can find is 30% fiberglass. I imagine the rest of it is some kind of plastic compound.

I would kill myself first. I'd much rather die of my own volition than get eaten alive by something.

• Love
Reactions: Dizzy
Those mk48? brand ones are not bad. I have a cold Steel assegai. Would love their pilum or a viking hewing spear.

As much as I love a good zombie apocalypse, I would never actually survive one. =[

Grab my dads rifle, drive out to the airfield I do my parachuting from and organize people together there. Best likely-hood of survival, far away from the city, open ground, airfield at disposal if things go sideways.

Literal life hacks.

Did someone say 'No clipping'?

Die because I live in the city. I have no chance.

Until death, I'll be living off whatever's in my cupboard and fending off raiders with the snazzy replica sword above my stove. It'd likely snap on impact, but these days, it's all about posturing.

Status
Not open for further replies.