Zombie Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm. Quick question, but where is everyone in relation to eachother, geographically?

My charries are on the road headed towards the town where all the gunfire and explosions were, but still a day before you

Ramon is with Zarko's characters and Nico's characters right now, Beth and Leigh are in his old mansion up on a hill a short distance from town. Definitely walking distance, so no problem for a jeep, if you guys wanted to head that way.

So, everyone is pretty close to "The Town", although in different directions. I believe Dragon and I are coming from the East.

Yep, no clue which side we are on though, lol. Currently in a forest

Well, currently everyone else is probably already in "The Town" because of the fact that Surge and Saffron are in tomorrowland

Timeskip shenanigains!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Starrnico
No, everone is out of the town at the moment. Leigh and his group are headed to the mansion and the group I am in has not arrived there yet.

Yeah, once everyone catches up, I think it'll all be good. Just gotta get some muse for my characters and I'll post. Been dead after creating a bunch of characters the past week.

Yeah, that's why you got rainbows, lol

And being a day ahead explained the silence. ;)

I meant class dead. Dear god my english teacher is a biotch -_-"

Yeah. Work was great, the kids were angels and we only had 1 actual bite the entire day ^.^

But class was hell. I need to rp to get my mind off it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.