Zombie Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GamerFangirl:

I love your character. As Cry.EXE said, she's adorable. :) A couple little things: one, it's been about 5 months (not 3 years) since the Zombie Apocalypse began. This came up in a PM conversation the GM and a few of us early joiners had before the start of the game, so it's not your fault for not knowing. Bonus: 12-year-old Carson wouldn't have had to try to fight zombies while carrying a 1 year-old baby. ;)

@Cry.EXE: Could you please put that it's been 5 months since Z-Day in the intro/overview section (the part where you give the basic game synopsis) so that any other new players will know?

Also, GamerFangirl, are you going to be playing the 4 brothers, or are you looking for volunteers? Cry.EXE is the GM, not me, so anything I have to say is just a suggestion; however, it seems to me that the three older ones would more or less count as full-fledged characters (since they're old enough to talk and interact, etc.), and should probably have their own character bios like Carson does.

• Love
Reactions: Cry.EXE
@Zarko Straadi: Thank you for clerifying that, I'm a little wimp and didn't want to say it myself >.< Is there anyasy I can make you like Co-Owner of this or something? Lol xD

@GamerFangirl: The max characters is 3, So you would have to only have 3 characters total. Animals and CPUs are okay, you just can't be excessive with them. I don't think Siblings can be counted as CPU's anyways.

@Cry.EXE: Thank you, I accept the position. :)

I think the four year-old could be played as a player-controlled NPC (more or less the way the animals are being run by their players), since he's too young to do much with character-wise. The others would count as real characters though.

@Cry.EXE: Thank you, I accept the position. :)

I think the four year-old could be played as a player-controlled NPC (more or less the way the animals are being run by their players), since he's too young to do much with character-wise. The others would count as real characters though.
You're probably right @Zarko Straadi

hZfHjSO.jpg

Name: Daniel Stirling
-Safe places
-Music
-Company
-Decent conversation
-Tea

Dislikes:

-Risk takers
-Attitude
-Being threatened
-Dangerous situations
-Disloyalty

Background Info:

There isn't really much to say about Daniel other than that he was in the process of becoming a teacher before the outbreak. The infection claimed his family, leaving him alone for a long while after the initial chaos struck. He'd had to learn from the experiences during the recent months, becoming some what less trusting in people and improving various skills needed for survival. Before the outbreak he was a boxer, which has left him with a physical fitness that has also aided in helping him stay alive.

Personality:

Generally he likes to be kind and friendly, that is, after he's deemed you not to be a threat. He will happily engage with a conversation with you and providing you're a friend to him, he'll do everything in his power to ensure you're looked after and kept safe. He does have a temper if consistently provoked, though it's difficult to rile him up. He'll scold and lecture you if you're doing something stupid or putting yourself and others at risk, regardless of whom they are. He can sometimes be distrusting, though really it depends on your disposition and the way you act around him. If you give him a reason to suspect you're trouble or a threat, he'll keep you at a distance at all times.

Any Extra Info:

Carries a crossbow and a few knives as well as a backpack to store water and food. He does have some training with rifles, though he's no prodigy with one. He also carries some rope and other essential items including a basic first aid kit.

• Love
Reactions: Cry.EXE
Let's try and get everyone to meet up at one point in the near future! PlEaSe!

Gotta get the people my charries were talking to to post first

So.... looking the ic over, i have no idea what is going on. Is everyone heading to the gas station?

we are now, trying to get everyone together as one group I guess

Sorry I took so long to post. I was waiting for @Tarieles to post before I went again.

Reactions: Starrnico
Status
Not open for further replies.