Zombie Apocalypse

Status
Not open for further replies.
post_apocalyptic_scavenger_by_danillovesfood-d5d7q62.jpg

Name: Oliver Wesson
Likes: Comics, video games, psychology, sweets and cold weather
Dislikes: The lack of electricity, heights, pickles, going as long as he has without a haircut.
Background Info: Oliver was always a lighthearted, goofy, albeit introverted guy. Just working through college to get his degree in psychology, and perhaps a minor in engineering. He was always a star student, though he lacked much of a social life outside of school, preferring to spend his time alone, playing video games or reading. When the apocalypse broke out, Oliver managed to survive with his small circle of close friends within the college for almost a year before a team of looters lit their crops aflame and stole what food they had. Oliver and his friends set out in search of food and water, and now he's the only one left.
Personality: At first glance, Oliver is terrifying. Dark, sunken eyes, scruff facial hair, and messy, unkempt locks of hair, combined with his large physique (6'3") are enough to scare away most people, especially now. However, after even a short conversation with him, many people are left unsure of why exactly they were ever afraid of him. It's almost as if Oliver has no idea that it's the apocalypse, as he's just as bright and humorous as he was before the zombie outbreak. Even while facing down the shambling hordes, he doesn't even lose a beat. Perhaps that's what's truly scary about him. He's the sort of guy who could slice off the head of a grown man, and proceed to make a stupid joke about how, "It's always good to keep one's head in these situations,"
Any Extra Info: Oliver wields a few home-made weapons, which you can see in action below, thanks to the based Joerg Sprave, and his Slingshot Channel, which inspired his choice armaments, not going to lie.

• Love
Reactions: Cry.EXE
View attachment 101443
Name: Annabelle Dosette
Likes: Cooking, Allowing her creativity to flourish in crazy projects, Bear (her canine companion), Heights, Show tunes.
Dislikes: The undead, Rude people, The possibility of failure, Not having a radio, Wet socks.
Background Info: Annabelle was born and raised in the south by a construction worker and a baker where her unruly love for creative science was allowed to grow freely. She began to invent nonsensical items at a young age that later helped earn her a Master's Degree in engineering. Despite it, the town she lived in called her a self-proclaimed inventor: which was true to a point. Instead of taking an actual career with her knowledge, she stayed at home designing things like rooftop gardens and metal fire-breathing dragons for a plethora of clients between shifts at a local diner she enjoyed spending time at.
Personality: Annabelle is a kind and helpful woman who often shines with optimistic enthusiasm even during the worst of days- until it comes to her dog. Considering he's the only real thing left from her old life, she's overly protective of him and will go through extremes to do so.
Any Extra Info:
Gear-- Small gray hiking backpack that contains
water, dog food, light weight rations, a small tool kit, batteries, one change of clothes, and a single tennis ball.
Baseball-bat flashlight.

View attachment 101446
Name: Bear (NPC)
Dislikes: Snow.
Background Info: Annabelle Dosette's brindle Great Dane that's been attached to her heels since she adopted him.
Personality: Loyal, Intelligent, Overly friendly, Protective.
Any Extra Info: Wears a gas mask, harness, and specialized rubber boots.

View attachment 101444
Is the NPC alright to have?​
Yes, NPC's are okay. Just make sure it's only you controlling it.

Will post tonight

• Love
Picture:
Ana-128x128.png

Name: Anna Rayne
Likes: bows, crossbows, Renaissance living, animals, family
Dislikes: zombies, people who are selfish or act stupid without cause
Background Info: She was home-schooled all her life. Her parents worked at a Renaissance festival with the rest of the family, so she grew up learning more about that way of life than modern one, though she learned about that through her schoolwork. Her parents took her and her brothers out hunting whenever they could go, though they kept them away from guns as much as they could. After this started, she and her family along with the other members of the faire tried to survive together, though the camp was overrun and only those that could reach the horses got out of there alive. Soon after they scavenged a outdoor store, taking what they needed and continuing to move on.
Now she and her brother are alone, riding the pair of Frisian horses they had from the first and trying to survive.
Personality: Shy and smart and likes to do things to help out in any way she can, even if it involves learning new things
Any Extra Info:
enchanted-shortbow.jpg
the bow she carries, along with a pack and a quiver of arrows (Around 30 now) Her backpack has a few lighters, compass, canteen of water, first aid kit, flashlight, multitool, knife, paracord, knife sharpener, clothes, small sewing kit, camp ax, fishing line and hooks, and various other camping supplies stored in the saddlebags.

Picture:
il_570xN.578779255_kf8j.jpg
Name: Mark Rayne
Dislikes: zombies, death
Background Info: Has always taken care of his younger sister and worked hard for the family and the fair. He was a knight in the fair for years, using a sword and a mace as easily as the lance. Even though the others have died, he and his sister have kept on, looking for a safe place to stop and live again.
Personality: protective and loving towards his sister. He fights for those who cannot fight for themselves and hates to see anyone taken advantage of, even now.
Any Extra Info: Has a pack much like his sister, though his weapons of choice are swords and a morningstar (mace not flail), though he does have a gun that he found for emergencies. They do have a packhorse, though only non-essentials are stored in those bags.

Horses:
0013ac087a2a9dd60cdddfd756129af5.jpg
Elaine, Anna's horse;
goliath-TdF.jpg
Lancelot, Mark's horse;
maiko_373.jpg
Gwen, currently the packhorse of the three.

@Starrnico:

Did you want Tatterdemalion (bio on Page 1) and the Raynes to have met at one or more renaissance fairs? I'm fine either way, but the possibility is there since they all made a living that way. Alternatively, they could know of her via her illustrated books of neo-folklore, even if they haven't met her in person yet. Or not. :) Whatever you prefer is fine with me.

I think it would be cool to have had them meet at fairs before. :) If you don't mind it, that would be cool with me.

I can just jump in now?

Tatterdemalion will be very glad to see them. :D

As for jumping in, @Cry.EXE is the GM, not me, so it would be better to wait for some signal of acceptance such as a posted response or a Like or Love for your characters from hir.

Until then, we could plot out how we'd like them to meet if you like.

Well, there's been enough shooting and explosions to attract their attention, even though they would be off road, lol

I love how there's a huge group of people, and then there's just Briar and Ramon chilling.

Ik... I'm sorry I've been doing bad on this >.< this is my first rp that's actually been successful.

@Starrnico, I'm planning on having Tatterdemalion head back to her "enchanted forest." The Raynes could encounter her there. Or they could spot Briar Rose and Ramon. Or, Tatterdemalion could be set upon by zombies, and they could come to her rescue. I'm flexible. :D

how about she heads back to her wagon, and we all meet at Briar Rose and Ramon?

No problem Cry :) I like zombie rps

Picture:
4.jpg

Name: Carson Pryorin
Dislikes: zombies, fish, and cats
Background Info: she was 12 when the earth got over run by zombies. The rest am winging it.
Personality: tough, resourceful, will do anything for her four younger brothers, and anyone she cares about
Any Extra Info: she has four younger brothers
1. Calub- 14 years old
2. Mike- 12 years old (can be a giant pain in the ass)
3. George- 8 years old
4. Luke- 4 years old (cutest thing alive)

I have a question. Can I just jump in. Or do I have to wait to be accepted

Hello?

Probably best to wait for Cry.EXE, she might come on tonight yet. She'll likely either like or love your post to show you're accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.