Zombie apocalypse with a blind guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sayomi laughed as she took the string from him. "Nope. They are going to be lit, and then laying them straight on the ground. That way they shoot off to the side, It would attract more, and draw them farther away." She tapped his head once and let out a small giggle.

"They would be too close to make a run if we really did it any other way." She tied the first firework to the string, and decided to wait to make sure that they had enough to string to lower them. They were going to have to go down the fire escape till they were closer to the ground and then set them off. Once the first one went off, the zombies should stagger to where it went off. So that they can then make the run for it.

Lucifer's eyes widen. "Damn you're smart..." He whispered.

He chuckled and went towards the window. He pressed his ear against the glass. Soft moaning and groaning were heard. He couldn't hear zombies' uneven footsteps because he was to far away, but he could hear them when he pressed his ear against the door. He had to crawl on top of his piano though.

"Should we wait until they realize that there is no food here and leave? Wait, can they even think?" he mumbled. "Never mind... Lets go when you are ready."

He went to check everything on his apartment that could be used. "Hey... Should we bring the rifles along...?"

She thought for a bit. How were they to get to the fire escape. "I doubt that they are going to leave. This was the last place that they know of something that they can eat, plus, they don't exactly have anywhere to go. They are all stuck on this floor. We may have to either go out swinging, or find another way."

She went over to the window and took the tape off, opening it. She stuck her head out of the window, and looked down. There was two that staggered around her bike, seeming to be captured by the color and design.There was more zombies around the area than she cared to count. She looked and noticed that they were on the wall to the right of the fire escape. They needed to get around it. She noticed a ledge, maybe 8 inches wide that would lead her around the building.

She stuck her head back into the house. "The rifles and all the ammo we can carry. Once society breaks, ammo, food, water and medications is what we are going to need, and going to barter with if we ever find people." She glanced around the house, and didn't see really anything that she thought they needed.

"I have an idea to get us out of here..."

Lucifer nodded and grabbed the rifles and all the ammo boxes. He stuffed the ammo into his bag, making it a lot heavier, but he could still manage. The rifles were really big and long though...

"What are we suppose to do with this...? They have straps. But they are kind of inconvenient and heavy... Oh and tell me about your plan," he said as he attempted to squeeze more ammo into his bag. Maybe they need more food too...

If only they had a big vehicle that they could stay in. Like a mobile home or something. He remembered how one of his classmates used to park his house/van outside the school. And also they can drive it around and keep their things in it.

She brought her bag to him. "Put more in here. I can handle as much weight as I need to. She grabbed a box of her ammo for the glock out, and loaded another clip. She put the clip in her pocket along with the rest of the bullets that remained.

"We have to carry them down. We can fit a couple bags in the storage space under the seat. The others I can wear forward while I ride, and you should be able to wear the other. I don't think that it will take too long to get to my house. We have to avoid the freeways though." She took a deep breath and thought about her plan.

"We need to get to the escape, but opening the door is extremely dangerous with them all around it." she started as she pulled the bow off of her back. "There is a small ledge the goes around the corner. I am going to lower myself onto it and follow it around. I'll get in, and I'll take out the zombies. While I am gone, you will need to move the piano. From there. Well... We have to see what happens."

She couldn't hide the fact that she was slightly scared to have to venture out on the ledge, then have to go in alone. But she know that it needed to be done. The ledge was too narrow for them both, and they couldn't carry the bags on it.

Lucifer paled.

"As much as I like that plan, we are on the twelve floor. You might fall to your death! I can't let you do this... Maybe there is some other way to kill the zombies outside? Are there a lot?" He couldn't let the girl do all the dangerous stuff. If there wasn't alot of zombies... Maybe about ten... He could take them on by himself. He was really fast and with his twin katanas, he could take on more than 5 opponents at the same time.

"How many zombies are there outside?" The zombies were loud with their moaning and groaning. This allow him to locate them quite easily. But if there are a lot, he gets tired and overwhelmed and loses his focus.

Sayomi smiled gently at him.

"There are more then I could count quickly. How about this..." She said as she looked at him "You promise that once you hear the bow go, that you come out and help. Their attention will be moved to me. I'll make sure I get the closest to the door. That way I won't get over whelmed. If we open the door, without a destraction. We chance them funneling in and get us cornered."

She nodded slightly, forgetting that he couldn't see it. "Don't worry about me. I grew up an army brat. I can do more than the average girl can."

"I promise."

Lucifer liked Sayomi. She was the badass type of girl that he respect. He wondered what it would be if the zombie apocalypse had not happened. He probably would still be emo and alone in his apartment. He probably would not have met her. He couldn't help but smile a little.

"Good luck..." He said softly.

((Sorry for writing so short!!! I don't usually write a lot in a conversation... I just don't know what to type XP))

She gave a triumphant smile and made sure that the gun was ready, then secured it on her back in the waist of her pants.

"Don't forget, once the bow goes off, open the door." She went over to the window and climbed up onto it, sitting so her feet were dangling down. She looked down and took a deep breath. Sayomi looked over her shoulder at Lucifer, and smiled. "I got this. Don't worry." Then she pushed herself off quickly, holding onto the window seal. Her body slammed against the cold brick wall and pushed all the air from her lungs.

She found the ledge with her feet and stood on her toes. Once she was comfortable with how she was standing, she let all her weight drop down onto the ledge. Taking another breath, she slowly started shuffling her feet, and moving, stomach and breasts pushed up against the wall.

"How on Earth do you think I can for get?," Lucifer mumbled. "And not worry?"

He tied his hair up into a ponytail and pushed the piano out of the way. He grabbed his twin katanas and gun. The sound of Sayomi shuffling along the wall outside made him nervous, but as long as the sound was still there, it means that she was still on the ledge and alive. But then again if she fall she would probably scream. He checked all the bags and stuffed ammo into his jeans' pocket. He didn't even know how to use a gun, but he had to try.

He unlocked the wooden door. When the bow went off, he just had to open it and kick the gate. Lucifer had done it before, and the metal gate came off awfully easily. He did not know how it was still intact with all the zombies.

It's gonna be okay, he thought to himself, I'm ready.

Sayomi took another deep breath as she walked around the corner. She pushed herself closer to the wall and she stepped around quickly. She let her breath out when she didn't slip, or stagger any. She thought that was where she would mess up and either fall, or have to regain herself, and then give up and not make it around the corner.

Slowly she got herself over to the fire escape. She jumped over to it and held on as she dangled as she held onto the railing. After she thought that she regained her state of mind, she pulled herself up slowly trying to keep quiet. As she got up, she noticed that the window was broken. So someone must have gotten in and was either hiding in one of the other apartments, or was now a zombie. She pulled off the bow, and strung two arrows. She aimed them to the door.

In a fluid motion, she let the arrows loose, killing the two that were closest to the door. Then strung two more, killing the two closest to her, then did it again. Six zombies laid on the ground, arrows sticking out of their heads. She pulled out the gun, and waited. She wasn't going to fire until she knew where Lucifer was. She would chance getting attacked before she chanced shooting someone.

Lucifer opened the wooden door and kicked the gate open swiftly. The gate fall on top of a few zombies, squishing their rotten bodies.

Lucifer chopped off zombie heads gracefully and quickly. Their rotting body was a lot softer than a normal human, so slicing through their head was easy. He wondered where Sayomi was. He heard her shoot her bow, but he was not sure where she was exactly.

Once she saw where Lucifer was, she pulled the gun from the waist of her pants and fired at the zombies that were coming closer to her. She couldn't help but notice how graceful he was, even with not being able to physically see the zombies, he made contact every time. She fired a few more shots, when something reached up and grabbed her wrist, and she let out a loud gasp

She looked down and saw him. It must of been whoever had crawled through the window. He was still half alive, but was half eaten. She looked him in his eyes, and she felt a connection. She raised the gun to his head, and gave him a gentle smile before she pulled the trigger. She looked up quickly to not see him. She noticed that all the zombies were no longer standing. Lucifer must have finished them. As she tried to crawl through the window, she caught her shoe, and ended up just falling out

She just laid there shaking her head. If she concentrated, she could do anything, but once her mind went else where, she had troubles walking it seemed.

Lucifer could hear gun shots from his right. Sayomi. He grinned slightly, swinging his katanas around and chopping zombies. It was a lot easier than he thought.

After a while, he couldn't hear anymore groaning or uneven footsteps. They were gone. For a while. A small thud was heard, and Lucifer raised his weapon, only to realize that it was Sayomi. He carefully walked over to her, stumbling slightly every now and then. He offered his hand towards where he thought she was lying.

"You are not bitten or anything, right?"

Sayomi looked up and smiled when she saw the hand. She took his hand and pulled herself up.

"No. I just got my foot caught in the window when I was trying to crawl back in." she said to him as she let out a small laugh. She wasn't graceful unless she really set out to be. And she knew that most people hated that. Because it would get annoying and wasn't very 'cute'.

"You were amazing!" She complimented him, hugging him quickly. She had faith in them doing whatever they needed to do. She started to gather up the arrows, pulling them out of the zombies skulls. When she got to the last one, she pulled on, and it didn't pull out. She put her hands on her hips and looked at the arrow. She didn't want to just yank it out and fall back down.

[(It is latin for Hell Calls Hell. Or one miss step leads to another)]

Lucifer decided that he really liked Sayomi's laugh. It was just so nice and sweet...

While he was daydreaming about her laugh (he still look stoic and serious on the outside though) she complimented him and hugged him. He couldn't help a small blush. According to his friends, he was hopeless with girls because he would always do weird stuff when a girl was near him. He once said that he was gay to make a girl go away from him. She was just trying to be nice and striking a casual conversation.

He heard her light footsteps around him and a softer, squelchy and yucky sound. Was she stepping on the zombies or something? Nah.. It was way too soft for that... The bags were still in his apartment, which was just a few steps behind him, so he went back inside for a bit before he grabbed all the stuff and come back out.

"So... What now?" he asked dumbly. Shouldn't he be making the plans and leading it?

Status
Not open for further replies.