Zombie apocalypse with a blind guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Me saving you is different from me tagging along with you and dragging you down with me. You do realize that I can't really walk around on my own, right? But I do get your point..." he felt weird speaking so much after being quiet for so long. The last time he had a proper conversation was when his brother was still alive. "And about the bomb. Depends..."

He needed the materials. The bomb his brother made is rather big, and it had special ingredients in it. He wasn't even sure if some of the stuff in his brother's room was legal. But maybe...

"If you don't need the big bomb... Maybe I can split it into... Say, three smaller ones? The explosion will not be as strong though..." he hated the idea of splitting it. The bomb was an amazing creation of his brother, splitting it up would almost be equal to destroying it. And he really want to witness its explosion... It would be epic.

((This is so strange... All my previous post says that I'm offline even though I'm typing this right now...))

"You may see it has different, but I do not. If you are willing you join me, I will not leave you to fend off these creatures alone. I would not leave anyone willing to help me." She looked at him, still trying to analyze him in her mind. She also knew that being alone in a situation like this had a potential to make the people who should band together, go insane in the way of trying to stay alive. The constant battle to stay safe, and to find supplies. Being alone, makes one forget important things in life.

When he talked about splitting the bomb up, she could see it in his face that he didn't want to. She wasn't going to force him to do it. They could find other ways of creating an explosion.

"We don't need it to be very good. We just need something to create a distraction. Something to get their attention and draw them away from the bike. it will be quicker to draw them away, and then make a run for it through the fire escape." She looked down at the bomb, then had an idea. "Do you know if there is any potassium nitrate? If you have potassium nitrate, sugar, matches, lighter fluid, and a couple other things, then I can make something. It will be mostly smoke, and a small explosion, but should draw them to it."

[(mine does that too!)]

"I think I have a better idea..." He grinned. He put the bomb down and then he stood up and walked over to his store room. He felt his way around his stuff and found a box. He opened it and felt around a little before he turned around and grinned at her again. "Fireworks. About 15 of them in this box."

His bother was a big fan of them.

"And before you ask me where I find all this stuff... I honestly have no idea. It's my brother's. We are pyromaniacs..."

As the man grinned, she couldn't help but smile also. Didn't matter if he could see it or not, Sayomi always thought that smiles were contagious. She watched curiously as he dug around the closet, wondering what could possibly be in the closet that would help them. When he turned, and smiled again, this time actually at her, she smiled back, and once he said fireworks, Her face lit up.

She went over to the closet, accidentally brushing up against him as she tried to look at them. Her grin ran from ear to ear as she stared at them. She placed her hand on his shoulder for a moment. "I never ask where someone gets things that go boom my friend. NEVER."

quickly she went back to her bag that she had dropped, and started going through it. She pulled out a shirt, and some hair spray. "If I am right, the fuses on those will only last no more then 1 minute, odds are though, something close to 30 or 45 seconds. We need some of them to be a bit longer, so that they are delayed. That way, they go off later, and hold the zombies attention. And with any luck, blind them slightly." She tried to explain to him as she stood up, ripping the shirt.

[(It was down for so long!)]

Lucifer nodded.

"Do whatever you wants with the fireworks. Just don't light it up in here. I'm gonne pack our stuff..." he said. She knew some serious bomb stuff. He liked that. Lucifer walked back into the store room. He pulled out many cans of freeze dried food. The tin cans took up to many space, but if he open them, then they won't last quite as long...

They don't have to do this for ten years, do they? Help from other countries will come soon enough and everything would be the way it was before...

He shook his head. He need to focus on surviving now.

Lucifer grabbed all the opened cans. The ones he usually put on the counter. He split the food into many portions, and poured it in ziplock bags. In the end he had 10 fully stuffed ziplock bags. It will probably last both of them for ten days. He stuffed everything into another backpack. Two first aid kits, some of his clothes, the ziplock bags filled with food, his guns and lighters and bullets, a small pot and a canteen. It was not that heavy, luckily. He grabbed the other bag that he had given to the girl earlier.

"Okay done."

Sayomi tore thin parts of the shirt, to extend the wick. She grabbed a lighter that was in her bag, and quickly popped off the metal top. She look one of the strips and soaked the entire strip in the fluid. After it dried a bit, she sprayed hair spray on the end, then went and grabbed a firework, quickly she wrapped the strip around the firework fuse. She repeated the process with 5 others. The rest she just picked up the rest, and then put them in her bag as well as they would fit.

She walked out, holding the other fireworks upside down, still smiling. "Alright, I have each fuse changed on each of these so that they will go off about a minute between each other once they light. The first one will take about 3 minutes to go off. So we have a total of about 7-9 minutes to make it to my bike." she said, trying to explain everything to him.

She paused, so that if he had any questions then he could ask. She wasn't about to go through with this and have him lost. It would slow them down, and could end badly.

[(Still a long time xD)]

Lucifer gave her a thumb up.

"I have our bags ready. And we should change... Wear denim and leather, boots and gloves. Just in case they bite you, at least there is a smaller chance of their teeth actually touching your skin..." he said. He just simply did not understand why some people in zombie movies wear skimpy clothes. "Cover as much of yourself up as possible. The weather is kinda cool too..."

Then Lucifer realized something.

"Um... What's your name...? I'm Lucifer..." he mumbled awkwardly. They had been so focused on packing and planning that they had not even properly introduced themselves.

Sayomi nodded.

"As well as it makes sense. I would hold off to change at the moment. We don't know what is out there wait for us.. We might need to run for long, and denim and leather are not good for that, or if you need to be a bit more flexible. I just don't like the thought of being stuck with limited movement... Cause if these are anything like Dawn of the Dead zombies, I am sorry, but we are finished."

She personally didn't think that something of rotting flesh could be like those zombies, but she still didn't know. She figured that they would be slow for the most part, and would be able to at most speed walk, that they were more dangerous in numbers then alone. She was snapped out of her thoughts quickly.

"My name is Sayomi." She said as she looked at him. "If you keep being so uncomfortable with talking to me, then it will always be awkward" She pointed out "I will not bite you or anything." She gave a soft laugh, waiting for him to give the okay for her to continue on with her plan.

He smiled.

"I know how to fix the restricted movement problem..." he went into his bedroom and grabbed his demon jacket and an extra pair of jeans. He put the jacket on and wore the jeans over his long sleeved white shirt and sweat pants.

"It's not that bad..." he mumbled thoughtfully. Then he grabbed a pair of scissors from the kitchen. He cut a few slits at the elbows and his knees. "My stuff is usually baggy so it's no problem, but this should be fine..."

He pulled out his twin katanas and swung them around a little. "My movement is fine..."

((Difference between a normal katana and twin katanas= normal swords are usually longer I think... Twin katanas are two slightly shorter ones))

Sayomi looked at him and nodded. "Smart."

She looked down at what she was wearing. Skinny jeans, and a shirt that was cut up on the back. She wasn't worried too much about her legs, she figured that if they got so close to them that a zombie was to grab her leg, odds are she wouldn't make it much longer no matter what. She was worried about her arms. She had a jacket down in her bike. She would have to grab it then.

"Alright, so I think that we are nearly ready. We should have plenty of day light. Do you have a fishing pole? Or anything of the like? I will need it to lower the fireworks down from the fire escape. I have no other way of getting them there."

Lucifer frowned.

"Nope. No fishing pole." He said. Then stared at Sayomi dumbly for a moment, before he went back into his store room. He pulled out some nylon strings. "I only have this. And... Oh. The fireworks shoot up when they explode. We need to tie them down or something..."

Status
Not open for further replies.