Zombie Apocalypse Survival RP... Maybe a bad idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RafaDark

Thee shalt NEV'R sayeth NAY to yond booty!!!
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
  7. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adept
  6. Advanced
  7. Prestige
  8. Douche
  9. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Horror, Yaoi, Furry, Traps, Futas and anything I could play along.
Hello ^^ I'm RafaDark as you can read on my name right next to that awesome and pretty face o' mine... Anyway... I'm here to ask if this idea would be a good thing or not and to know if someone could help me with a plot for it...

Ok so the history would be like this:
In the year of 2170 a young male was fascinated by the wars of the past which now would never happen... He worked all his life to become a creator of weapons and war machines but... Something got his attention... Biological weapons... Things that used a living object as part of the weapon... It made him think on all the possibilities. Some years later, after a team started making a drug which would make humans stronger and immune to illness... It didn't took too long for them to ask him to start working with them... That team of scientist and workers of that 'drug' were having high hopes for it... And it really was a good product but the boy saw the way it was taking, the rats of the lab started eating meat more often and they were deteriorating faster then they thought... Every new version of the drug was worse then the last one, until a virus attacked the illness. It killed a rat first and then the rat came back to life after some seconds of being dead, stronger, bigger and healed...? The virus was the solution and they start introducing the virus on the drug, everyone knew it was an error but why not try? After some days, the rat died again by being hit in the head... This time he continued walking with only the other half of his head. It was so strange but they didn't gave up neither the one that started it all... Doctor E. With a new 'lab-rat' they continued the drug, this time a human made on the underground HuClo Squad... The 'Human Cloning' squad made a human for them... A perfect copy of a human to be more precise, capable of being injected and suffer the same consequences as a normal human, and it suffered. Tests after tests were made and nothing seemed to happen on him, he was already with the drug in his organism but somehow it wasn't effecting him. The team was having everything in control until a night guard was bit by one of the infected rats that were still 'alive'... It was just panic in that day, humans killing other humans and everything else went to hell. It took two minutes for the young boy to be rescued and all the rest burned... Not 'everything', the Clone was still alive and with the young male that now was working on another drug, a drug to destroy the drugs you buy on the black-market but the young boy had other plans for that drug... He didn't wanted to make it like the last one... But... In the same day they were testing the drug, he accidentally dripped a little of the tainted blood of the Clone in it, the blood mixed with the drug made everyone that took it a zombie but not a normal zombie. They started killing and eating their preys... Evolving and even making their hordes. The young boy knew it was his fault... But in reality it wasn't, he had created something to defeat that drug but it didn't worked, something was wrong and he needed to flee from his mistake. One year after that... A team of survivors that had their hideout on an old church, which was the only way to stay out of danger, somehow started loosing their food and water... It went completely missing one night... Huge cans of water and large bags of food, gone in a blink of an eye, the panic was back to that little group which needed to search for a new place and for provisions to survive in the now undead world.

OMG... I never thought it was going to be this much... I was inspired in the day I made this but I think I have a plot in here and a lot of grammar errors but... I still feel that there's something missing here so please help >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.