Zombie Apocalypse Rp! IC

Should I make this into an individual rp too?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surge slowly comes to, shifting his position to make it easier for Saffron to work with the bandages. "Contrary to popular belief, bullet resistant is not bullet proof." He says, with a weak chuckle, followed by a wince. "Now that that's over, I gotta patch that hole in my suit, and we'll be good to go. First-Aid isn't the only skill I picked up in the special forces." He winks at Saffron, waiting for her to finish up his bandages.

"How about after I bandage you up, you get some rest instead." Saffron states, leaving no room for arguement. "We have already wasted time with those damned scavengers." Finishing her task, the raven haired woman climbed out of the back and put her hand on the hatch to close it. "You can fix your suit after you have rested. Can you follow those simple instructions, soldier boy?"

Surge shrugs, quickly rolling out of the back of the Jeep. "Alright, I'll rest, but you aren't keeping me back there like some sort of muscular luggage." He holds the wound as it flares in pain, but compared to earlier it's only a slight itch. He reaches back into the car, retrieving his rifle, slinging it over his back, and gathering the bits of armour that aren't on him. He shivers a bit as a gust of wind blows through and carresses his bare chest, but he reaches up and closes the trunk of the vehicle together with Saffron. He tosses his armour in the back seat, before moving to the passenger side front door. "At least there hasn't been more of them, so hopefully we can get there before sundown."

Status
Not open for further replies.