Zokiorim (OC)

R

Raven

Original poster
Everything is dark, it feels like you are falling.

FALLING

FALLing

FAlling

Falling,

then suddenly you hear a scream.

Light seems to hit your face and you finally open your eyes. As your surroundings develop you notice a few things.

First you have woken up in what appears to be a cave, second your not sure how you got here. Third was it a dream that you had been falling. Finally you look around and can see figures farther in the cave. You are not alone. Are they friends or foes? Getting up to learn where the only source of light is coming from you see a man.
161826-sweetangel.jpg

Well you guess it's a man you don't see a face just rags covering them really. They hold a small lantern.

"I see you are finally awake. Don't worry the others will start to stir shortly." A husky deep voice speaks, and it appears to be coming from this man. "First before I answer any of your questions, please check your pocket." The man added.

You aren't sure why but you listen to him pulling out a sheet of paper having your name. Wait is that your name? For some reason you can't seem to remember something so simple.

"Well go on what does it say?"
The figure in front of you that your no longer sure what is is asks.

You can either answer him or ignore him and try to learn about the others here. Perhaps you can find answers within this cave on where you are, why you're here, how you arrived, and if you can leave. The cloaked man might know and can answer some of your burning questions. However, it's possible you can't trust him.

It's your choice

==================================

This is a Jump In, just fill out a basic CS and begin
CS
Name:
Race/species:
Appearance:
Equipment:
Abilities/Powers:
Strengths/Weaknesses:

=============================================

This is the OC Thread for Zokiorim

Feel free to chat with other RPs. If you wish to run some plot ideas with me please PM, unless it's a question you simply wish to ask that others are thinking. Then I will try to answer here.

===================

IC LINK

======================================

RP Updates:​

Last edited by a moderator: