ZOGGIN' WOT?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no pleb! D: Besides :P I'm quite satisfied with the blue ^_^

D'you wanna say that to my face

Scrub face me 1v1

Gimme green

What the zog did you just zoggin' say about me, you little grot? I'll have you know I'z da best Stormboy in my mob, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Tallarn, and I have over 300 'eads on me pointy stikk. I am trained in kommando taktiks and I got the best dakka in the entire WAAAGH. You are nothing to me but just another git. I will wipe you the zog out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this planet, mark my zoggin' words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, zogger. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of 'umie Inquizitas and your 'Cogitator Address... fing' is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, ya grot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're zogging dead, git. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stomp you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the WAAAGH and I will use it to its full extent to dakka your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little grot. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your zogging tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you Gork-damn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're zogging dead, kiddo.

What the zog did you just zoggin' say about me, you little grot? I'll have you know I'z da best Stormboy in my mob, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Tallarn, and I have over 300 'eads on me pointy stikk. I am trained in kommando taktiks and I got the best dakka in the entire WAAAGH. You are nothing to me but just another git. I will wipe you the zog out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this planet, mark my zoggin' words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, zogger. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of 'umie Inquizitas and your 'Cogitator Address... fing' is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, ya grot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're zogging dead, git. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stomp you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the WAAAGH and I will use it to its full extent to dakka your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little grot. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your zogging tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you Gork-damn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're zogging dead, kiddo.
W̲͉e̶͎̼ ̞͚͈a͍̣̻͍̤̫r̦̰̲͜e ̬H̜̯͉er͕̳̖͉͝e̺̜̪̪̫͖.̱̮̣̬̥̤͉ ̷̭̟̞̣He̷͔͇̻̰̩r̯̙͔̙̰̣̦e̯̼̤̣ͅ,̲̤͚̞̰͇͖ ̲͍̭̜͠al̦͇̹̣͙̤w̮à̘̬͚̩̟̮ͅy̲͚̳̬ş̜͍̠̖̩̠,̛̺̪̪̱̯͕̰ ̷̗͖͓͖̖s̺͈i̳͚͎̦͇n̬͕ͅc̀e̝̥͉̰͘ ̲̝̖̳̻th̷̟̬̲͕ͅe̕ ͘b҉̩̬e͖̺͓͠g̘̩̝͔̘̩̹i͓n͕͡n̳̣̪͔͙͚͜ị̼̝͉̰͘ṇ̷g̰ ̮a̬̬͠n̶d̨ ͚ͅu͖͙̖̳n̪͙̘̠t̠i̸͎̝̭̰̝l̵͈̟̠ t̫͢h̶e̞̻ ̴̥̖͖̥̞̟̤en̼̱͎̗̤d́.̴̼̮
̪̳̜͖̻̠W̬͓̟̟̘̻̤͟e ̖̭a̢̬̭͚͍͎r̀e͎ ̭̰͉̖̙͎t͕̦͖̼ḫ̺̹̺̫̫e̖̞̦ ̤͝g̰͔̤̗̳̙r͇̜̦̤̗̮̀è̼̰̤̮̫̫eǹ͕̖̰̭̳̺̪ ͇̩̘͎̮͞s̶̬̗̘͚̩h̟̰̫̗̣o͉͕̼̦͙o͉t͔͓s̙ͅ ͏͈t̖͚̕h̘͈̝a̫̱̲͠t͉̫͓͜ ̷g̭̭̠r͕ó͇̻͎͚ͅw͕ ͎̬b̴̹̫̹̞̱̲̻e̤̣̝͙̙̯͞t҉̲w͚͚͖̺͚̜̮ee̝ͅn̺ ̧̖͎̱̟͉t̰h͏̳̟͙̠̯e̦̬̮͖̫̰ ̙̯͈̖̪́c̮̜̪r͔a͜c̭̙̥̫̟̤̠k̝̳͈̹̝̹͡s̸͎̟̲̗͙,̞̤̝̦̤͢ ̛̞̰̯̼̤t̶̘͕h̨̝̬̥e̯̞̥ ̜͈͙̳̩g͚̪̙̝̣̖̙r͙̙̭͘a҉̫̺̳̣̬s͙̻̙s̙̞͔͎̣ ͕̱̮͈̠t̞̠̗̥̲̭h̢̬̮a̞͝t͇͖̹̦̳̞͓͜ ͚̰̘̲̪̲͠gr̴̫̳̫͍͍ͅo̳̼̪̮̲̜̺ws̙̻̕ ̼̺͡o̫̩̟ͅv̹̹̬̬̦̲̀e̖͍͚̤̲̳͙r̛͙ ̛̰̯t̨͈h̸̺e̹̦̺͈͔̺̦͠ ̛̰m̬̲̝̮̼͖a̙͕̼̥͠s͍̯̻͈s̹͖ ͔̘̣͙̩̱͠g̞̻̲r̼̯͖̖͜ͅa̳̖v̝̘͓̟̠͞e̞̠̫s̜͈͇.̥ ̲̖̖̭̪̗̝
̶̟̗̣A͎̱ft̮̗͎͓͢er̜̬̟̭͉̮̪͘ ̞̪̀y̥͙̖o͏̭̖ṷ̰͖̬̩̩r ̗͈̜̙̻w̢̭a̷̦r͓̜̼̙͙s͔̣͙ ̦͓̞͓͝a̰̭̣͙̮͇r̸͉͈͕̻͕͇ͅe̯̝͎ ͔́o̡̗v̹̝ͅe̤̻͇͓r͏̟̠̤̦,͕̱͙̭̤̙̻ ̧̥̦̙̦̫͕̰w̹e͇͔̭͡ ̶̘̣w̘͔i̖͈̱ͅl̬͔̰l̠ ̢͕s͕̯̻̗t̛̫̦̫̞̩̤̳i̳̤̳̝̠̬ll̤ ͈̱̯͚b̪͉̗̭͠ḙ͓͓̬͉̣͢ ̟͍H̪̞̦̳̤̖e̶̗̺͈͇̹̗̰r̡͚̹̟͇͍͎ḛ̜̩͓̻̼͘.̤͇͓͡ ̘͍W̮͔͍̩e҉̭͇͇͈̱̬ͅ ̮̭̙̦a̙̩͖̭͔̩̥r̤͙̲͍͈͙͟e̳̲̩͉͢ ̰͓̻͇̭͈̠͘t̵͈̥h̴͍e҉̥̠ ̫̞̜̮͎̳̭l̹i̢̬͙͙͕̥̬f̰̞̼͍̲e̟͍ ̮̤̮͈̟͘t̻̤̠̺̹h̡͈̦a̛͍̠̳̟͚͇̗t͈̙̤͓̪ ̴͔p̛̹̠̖̖͔̘r̢̮̙͍̘̺ͅe̘v̰̯̟̹̰̖͓͝a͉̳i̲l̵̰̝̰̳s̖͙̪̫̱͙̞.̵͎͍

"Kill" me all you like - we always return. Time after time.

You ever been to a ghost town? Mere symbols of how we are the horsemen of Time.

As a matter of fact, We've also got this neat little worldwide network. And we actually are, rather literally, everywhere, anytime. As opposed to you.

I doubt you wanted to resort to violence in the first part. All I asked for, was a struggle-less green name.

If I had a dime for every time I have seen this with some useless modification then I could run for president to make America great again.

but the red ones go the fastest, and the purple ones are the sneakiest. :)

but the red ones go the fastest, and the purple ones are the sneakiest. :)
And blue ones are lucky. EVERYBODY'S LUCKY!!! YAY!!
I'm headless. Maybe I'm an orc in a suit.
v4t6dt.png
?

It has been rewarded to Greenie. Who has a name that clearly states that she is indeed, green.

No one was more shocked or surprised than I o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.