| Zodiac |

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many new peeps! Welcome aboard, FRESH MEAT!

| PERSONAL DETAILS |

SURNAME: Ferrari
FORENAME: Dominic
SEX: Male

ETHNIC BACKGROUND:

AFRICAN AMERICAN -- HISPANIC -- ASIAN -- CAUCASIAN -- OTHER

[ ] -- [ ] -- [?] -- [X] -- [ ]

| PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION |

241064o.jpg

| HEIGHT |
6"2

| WEIGHT |

168 lbs

| DEFINING FEATURES |

Thanks to the side-effects of being a host, I sport a drained look with my neutral expression. Dark bags hang under my eyes, regardless of the amount of sleep I receive. My eyes are a dull grey, with irises forming white rings from the outer-most sides to a small circle in the center.

| EXISTENTIAL INFORMATION |
Did you graduate from high school?

YES - - NO

[X] -- [ ]

Are you currently enrolled in Ravenwood

YES - - NO

[X] -- [ ]

If you are enrolled in Ravenwood, then what are you studying?

Computer Science.

If you are not enrolled in Ravenwood, then what is your current occupational path.

| THE WRITING TEST |
  1. [BCOLOR=transparent]Writing: In two or more paragraphs, please write a collection of memories that define your character's development between the past and the present.[/BCOLOR]

| SUPERNATURAL INFORMATION |

Are you currently a host?

YES - - NO

[X] -- [ ]

If yes, then explain the Zodiac powers that you hold. Then proceed to explain your current purpose through those powers. Include any information about skills, alliances, ext.

I prefer not to answer.

If no, then explain your relation to the supernatural that exists within Brookfield. Include any information about skills, alliances, ext.

Are you a member of a Faction?

Dominion - - Ravenwood - - Daughtry

[?] - - [?] - - [?]

| PERSONAL DETAILS |

SURNAME: [CLASSIFIED]
FORENAME: "Len"

ETHNIC BACKGROUND:

[ ] -- [ ] -- [X] -- [ ] -- [ ]

| PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION |

24qlniv.jpg

| HEIGHT |
5"7

| WEIGHT |
144 lbs

| DEFINING FEATURES |
N/A

YES - - NO

[CLASSIFIED]

YES - - NO

[CLASSIFIED]

N/A

If you are not enrolled in Ravenwood, then what is your current occupational path.

N/A

| THE WRITING TEST |
  1. [BCOLOR=transparent]Writing: In two or more paragraphs, please write a collection of memories that define your character's development between the past and the present.[/BCOLOR]
N/A

YES - - NO

[CLASSIFIED]

If yes, then explain the Zodiac powers that you hold. Then proceed to explain your current purpose through those powers. Include any information about skills, alliances, ext.

N/A

If no, then explain your relation to the supernatural that exists within Brookfield. Include any information about skills, alliances, ext.

N/A

Ravenwood - - Daughtry

[CLASSIFIED]

Huh, strangely my alerts stopped showing for this, so this post is intended to get those coming back again (hopefully).

Reactions: AiDee
I would like to reserve a spot for a character. I have a busy weekend, so I may not be able to get a characters sheet in until monday, Pacific standard time.

No need to reserve, the RP starts tomorrow (Jan 3rd) but signups only finish for this arc a two days later, on Jan 5th. In fact, reserving's pointless anyway because if you reserve on the 10th then submit on the 11th you won't be accepted.

TL;DR Reserving's kinda useless, but hey it's the thought that counts.

Last edited:
No need to reserve, the RP starts tomorrow (Jan 3rd) but signups only finish for this arc a week later, on Jan 10th. In fact, reserving's pointless anyway because if you reserve on the 10th then submit on the 11th you won't be accepted.

TL;DR Reserving's kinda useless, but hey it's the thought that counts.
That is an incorrect statement. Sign ups close on the 5th.
If you can get a sheet done on Monday, then it will be accepted.

| PERSONAL DETAILS |
SURNAME: Wilson
FORENAME: Clark
ETHNIC BACKGROUND:
[ ] -- [ ] -- [ ] -- [x] -- [ ]

| PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION |
4e9d2ea5af277f61a3e1f8ba7e0ccee8.png

‌• 5'11"
‌• 150 lbs
‌• Green eyes
‌• Long messy dark brown hair

YES - - NO
[x] -- [ ]

YES - - NO
[x] -- [ ]

Biology

N/A

| THE WRITING TEST |
Writing: In two or more paragraphs, please write a collection of memories that define your character's development between the past and the present.

"My life has never been the same since I moved to Brookfield. Being thrown into the chaotic world of the supernatural has certainly been confusing and a bit frightening for me but I'll start from the beginning, which was when I first moved to Brookfield. While I did end up missing the first few days it didn't matter too much. Despite not being a very sociable person I made a few acquaintances quite quickly to my surprise. While I wouldn't admit it back then, I am happy that I met all the people I did at Armstrong. A few of them have helped me out, and who knows were I'd be if it wasn't for their help. Anyway, back to me. During the early days of when I was in Brookfield I had no knowledge about the supernatural and was completely oblivious to what was happening around me. One or two peculiar situations did make me curious but I was never the inquisitive type and simply left some of my questions unanswered. However, it wasn't long until I, like many others in Brookfield, became a host. Unfortunately for me I seemed to draw the short straw for Zodiacs and became Thane's host. Most Zodiacs at least give an explanation about Zodiacs and hosts but not Thane. All I got was nightmare in which I lost control of my body and set a family on fire. Still get a shiver down my spine when I think about it."

"After the first couple of days of being a host I started seeing Zodiacs around me. It was terrifying to say the least. Thankfully I ended up training with the Dominion with James, Dominic and Ben. Not only did it help me get stronger and help make me less lazy (although I still am, somewhat) but it also gave me answers to all the questions I had as a confused host. That continued for a while until one day all the hosts in the school were rounded up by Dominic and we had a small meeting in the gym. Some people's Zodiacs showed, some were angry, one thing lead to another and Thane showed up to stop the fight. My first meeting with him was brief. I asked him several questions, but was given very few answers. I realized then that I was only Thane's host for his own selfish reasons. Well that's what I think at least. I'm pretty sure he doesn't care about what I do, as long as I don't die so he doesn't hollow. To be honest it annoyed me feeling like I was just being used and how he left me with so few answers. But it did also make me realize that I wasn't as independent as I thought I was. I'd been relying on other so much for answers and help. I had the same feeling again of being useless and relying on others when I entered Fushinsetsu's carnival. Since then I've trained more so I don't weigh others down as much as I have and so I can hold my own without other people's help."

YES - - NO
[x] -- [ ]

Clark is the host of the Zodiac, Thane. As a result of being Thane's host, Clark has increased knowledge of weapons. Ranging from daggers and swords to pistols and other firearms. Clark also has a natural talent in hand-to-hand and stealth and is much harder to detect, even if he isn't trying to hide. He is also much more agile. Not only that, but Clark also has the ability to phase/teleport to anywhere. As long as it's in his line of sight. However, despite having been a host for two years this still takes his toll on him if he phases consecutively.

Clark has also gained some passive abilities because he is Thane's host. Clark is fluent in Japanese. He can read it, write it, and speak it as if it was his first language. Clark is also able to think out situations logically, like a tactician. Finally, enemy weaknesses would also be obvious for Clark to spot. There are, however, a few negative side effects due to being Thane' host. Those being that Clark's thoughts often drift to dark things and that he will experience possessions quite often.

N/A

"No."

Dominion - - Ravenwood - - Daughtry
[ ] -- [ ] -- [ ]​

Last edited by a moderator:
SURNAME: Ducarthy
FORENAME: Jackson

ETHNIC BACKGROUND:

[ ] -- [ ] -- [ ] -- [X] -- [ ]

| PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION |

1445187-bigthumbnail.jpg

Jackson around 5'10, with black hair and dark blue eyes. He usually wear some type of jacket, jeans, T-shirt, and sneakers, but if the school has a uniform then he won't have any objections to wearing it. His skin is slightly tanned, since he likes to spend a lot of time outside, and he sometimes dyes strands of his hair different colors when he feels the need to change things up a bit. He is somewhat good looking, but that is usually hidden by his hood if he has one. He has a strange set of scars, three perpendicular claw marks, that goes from his shoulder to his elbow on his right side. He hides it whenever he can, and when asked about he will immediately clam up and attempt to leave the area.

| EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION |

Are you currently enrolled in high school?

YES - - NO

[X] -- [ ]

If so, what is your reason for transferring to our school?
Due to a certain event, My family has needed to move. This school seemed to have a nice program, and meets all the requirements I need in a school.

If you have been enrolled into high school, but are not currently enrolled, please state why.

What year of high school are you intending to enroll into?

1ST -- 2ND -- 3RD -- 4TH

[ ] -- [ ] -- [X] -- [ ]

| Entrance Examination|
Here in Armstrong High, we believe the key to a great future is the ability to learn at your own pace, within an environment that best suits you. That being said, Armstrong High has certain standards that we wish to uphold in respect toward the esteemed image that our academy was founded upon. Entrance into Armstrong High requires a solid foundation in writing talent. A skill that we believe is a cornerstones in the development of a student's life.

All my life, I've felt connected to the world of the unseen, of sprits and demons, of all the things we tell ourselves isn't true so that we can sleep at night without fear of what we don't understand. I had that luxury, cause I've heard them all my life, the spirits on the other side of our world. And I fear them, more than anything else. They left their mark on me long ago, and it burns me to this day.

Jackson is, or rather was, an outgoing individual, easily able to make friends with others. He liked hanging out with friends, and while he wasn't the best student, he managed to get by in his studies for the most part. That changed about a month before his transfer to Armstrong. He had gone over to a friends house for a party, a small one just for his group of close friends. Late in the night, one of them pulled out a Ouija board, and everyone but Jackson cheered in delight. They all started messing with it, calling to spirits and asking ridiculous questions, while Jackson tried to decided whether or not he should just leave.

One of his friends, seeing that Jackson wasn't joining in the fun, started to make fun of his apparent fear, calling him a scaredy cat. The rest of them joined in, trying to get him o join in. Jackson knew that what he was doing was a bad idea, but the peer pressure eventually made him cave in. He sat down at the table and put his hands on the Ouija board with everyone else, planning to ask a simple question than get the hell out of here. But then he got curious.

He knew he had some connection to that world, hearing things that could never be explained, voices from the darkness of shadows, and the weird sensation he got in some places that were supposedly haunted. He figured that he might as well try and use it to get some answers. So he focused on the board and prepared to ask the spirits his question.

He never got the chance.

Everything went black, and the sounds of screams filled the air, air rushing around him like he was in the center of a hurricane. It wasn't until something grabbed his arm and pulled him backwards away from the board, were he had been frozen in fear, that darkness vanished. By then it was already to late.

All of his friends were dead, some seeming as if they had been ripped apart by some wild animals, others as if they had the very drained from them. He was left their alone, with a grim wound to remind him of this night for the rest of his life.

After a month of investigation, he was cleared of having anything to do with the murders due to lack of any evidence and was set free from holding by the police. His family moved to their new home, and him to a new school, trying to recover some semblance of normalcy. Jackson was very much changed by the experience. He became very reclusive, trying his best to avoid contact with others, began reading up on charms and other magic items that were said to ward of spirits and other such things. He jumps at every shadow he sees, and goes near ballistic in the dark, He has been reduced to nothing but a shell of the boy he used to be.

| SIGNATURE |

I hereby state that Armstrong High is not responsible for the lost of personal items or injuries that occur outside of school grounds (excluding school trips). Armstrong High does not, in any way, discriminate against Age, Sex, Religion, or any of the like.

I, Jackson Ducarthy, fully understand the rules and guidelines set by Armstrong High, and am ready to enroll.
Date: June 10, 2015

(If you are accepted into Armstrong Academy, Tsu, our admissions secretary, will be in contact shortly thereafter.)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: AiDee and ElBell
Woah! Wait! Did you discuss with the GMs about your 'Zodiac'? o.o I don't think you get it about the whole Zodiac thing so before you do anything involving the supernatural, please discuss this with Tsu or the other GMs. I'm sorry if I seem rude but I'm an old time cast of this roleplay and you don't get a Zodiac out of the whim. A Zodiac comes from dreams and are controlled by the GMs, I don't want you to get in troubleso this is some advice I'll give.
I know, that wasn't any Zodiac stuff, just supernatural stuff. I was planning on having this character have encounters with the supernatural before, always being somewhat close to the borderline. He's extremely afraid of the supernatural event due to this an a event that I'm currently trying to formulate. I'm not giving him a Zodiac, just previous experience with the supernatural, sorry if their is any confusion. The silver eye thing is just a personal preferrence cause I thought it would be a cool thing to have, and could tie into the backstory.

I know, that wasn't any Zodiac stuff, just supernatural stuff. I was planning on having this character have encounters with the supernatural before, always being somewhat close to the borderline. He's extremely afraid of the supernatural event due to this an a event that I'm currently trying to formulate. I'm not giving him a Zodiac, just previous experience with the supernatural, sorry if their is any confusion. The silver eye thing is just a personal preferrence cause I thought it would be a cool thing to have, and could tie into the backstory.
I'm sorry, but I'll have to deny you of that small trait.
Zodiacs give specific passives and alterations to your character, depending on the Zodiac given. I appreciate you thinking ahead, but it's not safe to assume that your character would give off a custom effect upon receiving a Zodiac. Referring to Enzo's sheet, him being a Zodiac Host from the first leg of the RP, has garnered changes from long time exposure to his Zodiacs power. But this is exclusive to his Zodiac. It varies from Zodiac to Zodiac. But as to not be discouraged, everyone gains unique effects when they become a Host. I'd suggest you remove that little quirk, else it'll hurt your chances of being accepted by Tsu.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Battle/Fight Posting[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: Plot based battles/fights in Zodiac operate under a 24 hour rule. This means that if you fail to reply within 24 hours, your character is assumed to have been killed, and you will be written an awesome death scene as compensation.[/BCOLOR]

To clarify, is this 24 hours in IC hours, or IRL hours?

To clarify, is this 24 hours in IC hours, or IRL hours?
IRL hours.
The reasoning is that it would make no sense if your character would be afk in the middle of a fight.
Obviously if an emergency comes up this can be excused if you notify a GM, but under normal circumstances, we expect you to be able to keep up in a fight.

I'm sorry, but I'll have to deny you of that small trait.
Zodiacs give specific passives and alterations to your character, depending on the Zodiac given. I appreciate you thinking ahead, but it's not safe to assume that your character would give off a custom effect upon receiving a Zodiac. Referring to Enzo's sheet, him being a Zodiac Host from the first leg of the RP, has garnered changes from long time exposure to his Zodiacs power. But this is exclusive to his Zodiac. It varies from Zodiac to Zodiac. But as to not be discouraged, everyone gains unique effects when they become a Host. I'd suggest you remove that little quirk, else it'll hurt your chances of being accepted by Tsu.
Okay, makes sense. thanks for the heads up man. Much appreciated

Heyo, just wondering if there's anything against having two characters linked up prior to the RPs start?

Heyo, just wondering if there's anything against having two characters linked up prior to the RPs start?
There are no limit on characters, as long as you can handle both of them and the linking makes sense (of course).

There are no limit on characters, as long as you can handle both of them and the linking makes sense (of course).
I meant between two users' characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.