• Start date

Zodiac Signs!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

heliacalRebirth

Original poster

This probably has been asked before, but not within the past few months soooo….

When is your birthday?

Whats your Chinese/Sun zodiac sign?

What's your favorite zodiac sign?

Do you believe in astrology?

[dash=orange]
When is your birthday? November 19th

What's your Chinese Zodiac? I was born the year of the Ox

Sun Sign? My birthday is on the scorpio/sagittarius cusp

What's your favorite Zodiac Sign? I'd have to say Gemini, Pisces and Cancer. I can't pick one TT.TT

Do you believe in astrology? I do, kind of sort of. I of course take everything with a grain of salt, the zodiac is not meant to perfectly describe someone. But I actually found out that the majority of my friends (as in all but two) are water signs, like me. The general description for a scorpio is pretty spot on for me, as well.
[/dash]

Last edited by a moderator:
When is your birthday? Yesterday. (May 2)

Whats your Chinese/Sun zodiac sign? I believe I am a Metal Goat.

What's your favorite zodiac sign? Define favorite? Overall, I am a home team player. So Taurus.

Do you believe in astrology? I believe it is a something that I enjoy and love to research but I would certainly say that there are plenty of exceptions to the rules it establishes.

Reactions: 2 people
When is your birthday?
August 26!

I am a Dog Virgo. :D

I have never chosen a favorite before. O__O I've never really thought about it!

Yes! But not the BS generic horoscopes and profiles you get out of magazines or newspapers. Astrology has it's own "science" based on the EXACT positions of the celestial bodies when you were born. In order to get an accurate reading you would have to get a complete star chart done. That includes your birthdate and time down to the minute, and where on the planet you were born, etc. With the proper information, you find that the personality profiles become eerily accurate. O__O I attribute that to the fact that we're all affected by the movements and energies around us. And where there will be some discrepancies based on the choices and influences of your life, you're still going to be affected by those greater forces too.

As for the future-telling, I think it provides a great guideline of the LARGER forces that can influence you and your life, but those predictions can be changed by your choices and how you respond to the events. So it's not so much future-telling as it is possibilities telling.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
When is your birthday?

May 12th

Tiger / Taurus

What else? Taurus

Without going into great detail, yes.

When is your birthday?: March 1st

Whats your Chinese/Sun zodiac sign: Rooster and Pisces

What's your favorite zodiac sign?: Definitely Pisces, but maybe I'm biased :P

Do you believe in astrology: I think its something fun to think about, and has its merit. The only one in my family to ever have their full Star Chart done is my dad, and it turned him into a believer.

When is your birthday? May 10th.

Whats your Chinese/Sun zodiac sign? Sheep / Taurus. (I AM A FARM ANIMAL ALL 'ROUND!)

What's your favorite zodiac sign? Taurus, Leo or Scorpio. Because most of my friends end up being those signs.

Do you believe in astrology? Yes.

When is your birthday?
February 22nd

I am a metal sheep/Pisces

Aries, because that's what my son is. :)

Short answer: sort of.

When is your birthday?
October 12 1988

The Dragon Libra

Virgo, any friend I've had that has been close to be has been a Virgo, October is a Virgo, viragos just seem to be those types to complete and fill my life with high minded common interests and creativity. Also I have noticed they tend to bring out the best of my qualities and have helped me develop the strongest and most pleasant of my social tendencies.

Yes

When is your birthday?
September 12

Rat

Don't have one. Don't really care enough to get one.

If you mean that horoscope rubbish newspapers put out that's just vague enough to apply to anyone, no. If you mean proper astrology - whatever that is - I don't really care enough about it to spend energy having an opinion on it.

When is your birthday? It is in the summer.

Whats your Chinese/Sun zodiac sign? Wood rat and Leo

What's your favorite zodiac sign? I'm not sure I have one. One of my oldest friends is also a Leo though.

Do you believe in astrology? Sort of.

When is your birthday? Dec 9, 1990
Whats your Chinese/Sun zodiac sign? Saggitarius
What's your favorite zodiac sign? Pisces (I just like how it sounds)
Do you believe in astrology? No. There is no scientific evidence that the position of the stars when you were born affects your personality, except for some mild social pressure for people to act like their signs. Additionally, horoscopes and sign descriptors are notoriously vague. Every sign description I've heard is things any sane person would want to hear are true about them, or things that can be interpreted to mean anything the reader wants.

"When is your birthday?" February 15th, 2000

"Whats your Chinese/Sun zodiac sign?" Dragon/Aquarius. I think that's what you mean.

"What's your favorite zodiac sign?" Uh... I dunno. Taurus?

"Do you believe in astrology?" I have no idea what that means, so I'll just say no.

When is your birthday?
May 19Th

Taurus
Ehh. None
Not really:) But I'm a good sport.
[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.