Zodiac Signs & Astrology

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flannel

In light of the personality type thread, I am now interested in knowing your zodiac signs. If you'd like, feel free to also add your thoughts on astrology and all that good stuff.

I'm personally an Aries and feel my zodiac sign describes me perfectly :>

I'm an Aries and complete skeptic when concerning astrology.

No, no heavenly bodies have any effect on your life or future whatsoever. As for zodiac signs and horoscopes, I firmly think their writers make their inputs seem accurate enough, because they're so vague. "The Guardian often supports its companions by challenging them and their beliefs." Oh boy, that never happens to anyone.

Sorry for being so salty, just speaking my mind here.

Reactions: Flannel
I'm an Aries and complete skeptic when concerning astrology.

No, no heavenly bodies have any effect on your life or future whatsoever. As for zodiac signs and horoscopes, I firmly think their writers make their inputs seem accurate enough, because they're so vague. "The Guardian often supports its companions by challenging them and their beliefs." Oh boy, that never happens to anyone.

Sorry for being so salty, just speaking my mind here.
Saltiness is fine and all opinions are relevant. Thank you for sharing <3

I'm a libra and the overall descriptions about being balanced, seeing all sides of an argument, etc., seem accurate. I'm not really into horoscopes so I don't delve further than that.

I'm Sagittarius. Never read up on their personality type, however. I'm just glad to have the archer/centaur.

I've heard I'm a Pisces. Something to do with fish, which are delicious.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie and Flannel
the-stars-and-planets-do-not-effect-your-life-in-any-way.jpg

I'm the fucking best at Astrology, me.

I am Cancer. It's a crab. It said that Cancer is emotional and moody ... and suspicious? I heard like a troublesome one

Eh, while we talking about it, how about a little game? ^^

08cd084d87a174b0ca752f1bae3a35b4f951ba8d_hq.jpg

XD

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie
I'm Virgo.
Some of the description (that I just read up) matches, some of it doesn't.

Personally, I don't care about astrology.

I really personally don't know where I stand in terms of astrology but Aries does describe me to the T.

I'm a Leo. I view the signs like I do fortune telling, they are great tools of for self-reflection, but not necessarily 100% accurate or something to live by.

Speaking of fortune telling, I did a card reading for myself for the first time in awhile. I got yelled at for not adulting enough. But-but I adulted yesterday, can I have a day off? =.=

I'm a libra. Don't believe in any of the astrology, doesn't stop me from reading them tho 8)

Like the pop-psych stuff, I also really like getting way too invested in interpreting astrology. I'm most familiar with western astrology, sort of read about Vedic astrology, and have recently tried to learn more about "Four Pillars of Destiny" (Chinese astrology). Cartomany, feng shui, mystical aspects of daoism, palmistry, etc. also all hold interest, too. I don't genuinely hold any belief system about planets having some sort of cosmic influence on you. I think the appeal of all this stuff is just that its esoteric and all about archetypes. Interesting aside that I actually just learned: "The psychologist Carl Jung took interest in the possible universal nature of the imagery of the I Ching, and he introduced an influential German translation by Richard Wilhelm by discussing his theories of archetypes and synchronicity.[81] Jung wrote, 'Even to the most biased eye, it is obvious that this book represents one long admonition to careful scrutiny of one's own character, attitude, and motives.'" So, yeah, curiosity and interest in archetypes and synchronicity are probably why I also waste time with this pseudoscience stuff.

Anyway, I'm a sun Scorpio, moon Taurus, and ascendant Cancer. Mercury is Libra, Venus is Virgo, Mars is Pisces. Sun and Moon are in opposition. Venus and Mars are in opposition. Mercury is unaspected. Ascendant is square Moon and Sun, sextile Venus, and trine Mars.

• Love
Reactions: junebug and Flannel
Strengths: Cooperative,diplomatic, gracious, fair-minded, social
Weaknesses: Indecisive, avoids confrontations, will carry a grudge, self-pity
Libra likes: Harmony, gentleness, sharing with others, the outdoors
Libra dislikes: Violence, injustice, loudmouths, conformity

I match the majority of strengths, except the social part. The weaknesses match me perfectly as well, except the self-pity party. Everything else pretty much sums me up. I don't exactly believe any of it, but I can't deny that some of it does fit me. When I was younger I used to believe all that stuff, but then I grew up and kind of gave up on it.

Leo over here! And the best part:

019e5b4515.jpg

Reactions: Chatoyante
Pisces here :) Most of it does describe me pretty well but I hide it from people I don't know underneath a quiet, no nonsense front ^_^

I don't put much stock into the astrology and such things but it's kind of fun to look at all the same. Like a lot of people (I think) some of it fits, some of it doesn't. I'm an Aquarius in most reckoning, by the by. My birthday is in a cusp, though, and I rarely get tossed in as a Pisces instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.