Zodiac Rp (IC)

Jax Sawyer
a65e9730f66968a0a19610a8f00224a7.jpg

Jax couldn't help to laugh when he notices the surprise on Sariah's face and smile in satisfaction. Feeling prideful that his sneaky flaws never seem to fail him. Unless he started talking. “Sorry about that Sariah you seem to so focus that I just have to do it,” he said raising his hands up waving her an apology. He looks over to the food that was laying around the table and doesn't hold when his stomach protected in hunger, but, he is better than before he eats he should discuss things first with the monkey

When he was about to ask her something he felt someone poked his shoulder and his gazed turn to look down look down at the rooster.

" im Ryan" He says introducing hisself while offering Jax a hand shake.

Jax smile "Names Jak" he said reaching is hand for a handshake

He watches him with his sharp killer eyes as the rooster point and explains to him that the instrument was a P.I.A.N.O while spelling it to him ‘ what kind of Vduvat (not allowed to translate this) is this?!’ jax thought when he realized that the rooster seemed to have misunderstood what he said. After all, he spoke Russian to him. With that being said he thought well not too embarrass the already poor rooster in front of the monkey and just try to play along with him.

It would be a shame if the monkey laughs at his naiveness .with playful grin spread across his cheeks. He chuckled when the monkey smacks his back and rub his head with a sly grin“ i… sorry, i, not good talk English” he said to him in purpose while holding back laughter when he realized how funny he sounds like

"I can teach you.....after we attend this meeting" he says looking at his watch

When the rooster called that he will teach him later he waved his hand and smile “ I will be honoured” he said as he watched the rooster leave and he turns to face the monkey as he watched.

"I'll see you in there" Ryan says to Jax before looking at Saria "again, forgive me for ruining your brekfast Saria, i hope you will allow me to make it up to you after we sort out this mess"

Jak look at Ryan and chuckle " ah, what a loverboy I should better teach him how to be smooth someday" he said with a smile

when all things have been cleared he sits behind her and he turns back into his serious demeature

"Alright big tiger whatever you're planning I'm in. I only said no at the time was because the Rooster was here. Since he probably believes I'm on his side he won't suspect anything we do together. We'll discuss more these plans later. Let's get to the meeting room and get this whole mess over" she said shaking her head going towards the meeting room.

Yet before she leave jax grab her arm “Sariah Green, i. am honoured of your participation and I'm very impressed with your plan with the rooster. Just keep it up and never get a cough” he said letting her go as he takes out a recorder from his pocket “ here take this everywhere and never let anyone caught you recording them since we cant make a risk,” he said before agreeing with her to go in the meeting

after the meeting let's meet somewhere where no one will bother us, “ he said as he followed her for behind when he got there he takes a random seat and take out his notebook and ballpen

@Arra Sails @Kazuaki Yoshioka

912c846c6d86c8ba24ae2c935d31b8a2.jpg

JAKE KANE (Dog)

Jake sits quietly and watches the last of the Zodiacs enter the meeting room. He waits until everyone enters the room before standing up and clearing his throat.
"Because of the circumstances behind this years meeting, Im going to skip the formalities and get strait to the point" He says to everyone before gesturing his head towrds Tani making her stand up and walking over to a seprate table with a lab top on it to turn on the large screens around the room. "Show them" Jake says sitting back down in his chair while Tani brodcasts a few news channel's from around the world. "If anyone would like to accuse someone, you are welcome to"
"The way i see it, i can only vow for a few" of the people in this room, as for the others, i would appreciate if you could explain a little more about why i should trust you"
Jake says studying the others as he spoke. "Zhu was it?" Jake says looking at the pig Zodiac "i was informed that you had been in close contact with someone that was infected, i only ask because i am curious to see if the Zodiacs them selves are immune to the virus"

(Sorry, was shorter than expected due to RL interruptions)

Zhu Weisheng

Interactions: People in the meeting room.

Zhu stood up after being called on, probably not important but he was about to lay in like no other. “Nice to meet you, person that didn’t introduce themselves, but I’m assuming is the dog rep. Yes I am Zhu, Zhu Weisheng, or Weisheng Zhu in your country that isn’t being ransacked by a virus that’s rapidly destroying your quality of living. Yeah, I’ve been close to many of the victims of this disease, I mean it is all around me, most of the waking day. So I can say, haven’t been infected yet. Not sure if that’s because I’m a Zodiac or the many precautions we take when dealing with the general public.” Petty Weisheng? Check. Even though he tried to hide the salt and anger inside of him, you know he just couldn’t really shake that feeling, it was a hard one to shake, as he said, every day he saw the effects of these diseases one by one taking the lives of people he once met or bought food from all the time. He had seen mothers lose their child and child their mothers and enough death to last a thousand life times. When it came down to it, he really didn’t care if he came down with it, he just wanted to stop it’s spreading before more people he knew died from it. He breathed in a long breathe and exhaled even longer before continuing, regaining his composure

“It’s effecting at an extremely effective rate. I think all the doctors we have that have examined the patients have come down with it, sadly, so there’s no more data on it than what we can tell from a distance. I personally don’t get close to the people that have it, but I have touched a few, usually those that haven’t shown any signs of being infected and are later to be found with the same We’ve taking all sorts of provisions to avoid the infection, from face, mask to things that even the CDC doesn’t have access to and the people are still getting infected. In short, who the fuck knows. I can tell you it’s not I. Other than that all I know is that I haven’t come down with it yet, so do with that information as you will.”
Zhu answered thinking back to all the people he had met only to hear they had died only a few days later. He thought backed to the time when his family had decided it was too dangerous to go to the hospitals where many of his distant relatives had began working, only to find that they considered a place a morgue now. Whatever this disease was, Zhu really just wanted it to end. “All I know is that, it has to end. China will collapse if this continues, and all the other nations will eventually fall like dominos and then the human race.” Zhu said with a way more serious tone and look on his face, he scanned all the other zodiacs and thought, one of them was responsible for this, and that one will feel every bit of anger that welled up inside of him.

“I feel that I don’t have to prove that it isn’t me that would cause this. That would be stupid, all I can say is I am very prepared to die in order to find out and kill whichever one of you is responsible for this. As the saying goes, Before you embark on the on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.” Zhu sat back down in his chair, closing his eyes and continuing to try and trance himself. Letting even a bit of anger was out of him made it so hard to put back in. He rubbed the bridge of his nose as he tried to just stop thinking about the things that vexed him so. “I apologise for the anger, something must be done. There is literally thousands of people dying every day, and they don’t deserve that. That is all.”

Before i behind Jax P.O.V i would like to clear things up with you guys cuz you might all be confused what Jak is doing. He is currently writing and he is Rating of the zodiac’s while he inspected them

Burning heart- means he might trust them for he see potential of righteousness within themb

Half hearts - he doesn't feel genuine in their words

Dark heart- can't trust them yet

Prey- he might plan on killing you if his prediction is right

/ - unsure. = - equal ÷ - thoughtful

8cf9dc285b56eee5d3a9856cfde5f25b.jpg

Jak watched as everyone enters the room and Tap his voice recorder as he started writing ‘day-1 Meeting room’ he writes over to his paper as he listens up on the Dog Zodiac

"If anyone would like to accuse someone, you are welcome to" Jak takes a look around the other zodiac carefully. He has been preparing for the moment when he can sentence whoever did it, he doesn't even mind if it would be his friends. For starters, he would feel sorry but in the end, the zodiac never felt sorry for the human so why even bother giving them hope?. He turn his head when Jake spoke up once again

"Zhu was it? ,i was informed that you had been in close contact with someone that was infected, i only ask because i am curious to see if the Zodiacs themselves are immune to the virus" Jak turn to the Zodiac Pig names Zhu curiously about the information that Jak has revealed to them, so this Zhu has been getting close with the infection without getting infected? jak won't be surprised he too wasn't being infected by the Plague when he got close to the infections so that only means that their body must have been immune by them but being immune to one dangerous state could only mean by others as if you. Yourself is the zodiac killer

He thanks God for once Daina is stepping in this world to experience this kind of thing for he knows how painful it would have been to see her soaking with disease and screaming up in agony. The thought only breaks his heart but even if she is not infected she would have been in great pain to see others suffer their fates but now she is in heaven where others are in peace

He turn to Zhu as he explains that the humans should wear mask and others just to keep them saved from the infection and the longer Zhu talks the longer Zhu started to get mad at the Zodiac killer who started this all, but he knows to himself he shouldn't talk for he don't know what others have in heart. He understands why Zhu was reaching from Calm to Anger. He stops his recorder and take out another disk and inserted it in his recorder to start it once more as he his the File Zhu said inside his bag

“I apologize for the anger, something must be done. There are literally thousands of people dying every day, and they don’t deserve that. That is all.”don't deserve indeed’ he thought as he writes over on his paper

Zhu, Zodiac Pig perspective- burning heart ÷ Dark heart ‘

Reactions: Scarlet
"You know those are pretty bold accusation there Mr. Mutt," Saria said with a tsk. "Here I thought you were going to be one of the reasonable ones but instead you immediately go on the attack," she said. "Why do you think the disease started in China. Think real hard about it. I'm sure your pea brain can do that. China is one of the most populated countries in the world. Even overpopulated. Whoever this douchebag of a Zodiac is, they were smart enough to conclude that starting this infection in a large country would cause more devasting effects. And well as we can see it is causing some fucked up messes" she said. "People are dying every day and horrible deaths so how about instead of throwing accusations we actually plan something out right now," she said. Saria wasn't usually one to speak up but she hated the thought of everyone turning on each other. Sure she was planning to snoop around with Jax later on but she also didn't need everyone else doing it.

"Mr. Piggy, you're death will not be necessary as long as you're not the bad guy which I have a feeling you aren't. I mean who would be dumb enough to start the infection in their own home country. It would def ruin any plans they have after the chaos" she said. "But enough of that, I'm not going to throw anyone under the bus at least not until I had a drink," she said tapping her finger on the table. "Now Mutt, do you actually have any useful information or are you just going to stand there and just start insulting everyone by calling them the dick douche," she said crossing her arms giving Jake a harsh stare. She looked over at Jax who she noticed was taking notes and recording the whole conversation. That Zodiac was sure a strange one but she was working with him. She didn't think he was all the way there to be the evil Zodiac. The one who is betraying them would have to be intelligent and cunning which was a lot of them. This was going to be a very tough task...

912c846c6d86c8ba24ae2c935d31b8a2.jpg

Jake Ka'Ne / Dog
Interactions: Tani @Wyborn @Arra Sails @Elusive Thorns
Jake listens quietly and waits until Zhu was finished speaking before giving him a slight nod "i see, your forgiven" Jake says looking Zhu in his eye's as if he had intended to offend the man. "And yes, that answers my question Mr.Weisheng" Jake says with a dissapointed look on his face as he pulls out his phone and begins to text before looking back at Zhu. "But until my end can verify it, i will advise you to hold off on your... bonding experiences with my agents for the remainder of there stay" Jake says before looking at Tani but turns back towards Zhu "and please understand Mr.Weisheng, I have no problem with you, nor am i accusing you of anything" Jake says attempting to stand up but stops when Saria started to speak her mind. Jake once again remains quiet and waits until the Monkey Zodiac was finished "should i wait?" Jake says with a curious look as he looks between Saria and Jax "oh forgive me, you looked at Mr Sawyer as if he was going to add something in...no?, my mistake" Jack says doing everything in his power to keep from bursting out in lauphter as he looked at Saria. "i am glad to see you sober Miss Green" Jake says shaking his head and chuckling as he stood back up. "Lets hand them out now" Jake says to Tani as she carrys over a stack of folders and splits them between the two before they begin to hand out the folders to the Zodiac's

"Since it was the dog clans responsibility to host this years meeting, we have made preperations for those who are ...un prepared, everything my clan has gathered on the Virus are in these folders, you will also find information about me and Miss Uciano" Jake says as the two take there seats. "Now if you would all pull out the picture of the V..." Jake raises an eye brow when he notices some kind of invitation "whats this?" Jake whispers towards Tani. "Your wedding invitations" Tani whispers as she smiles
"There pretty right? Me and lilly worked hard making them by scratch, The ribbons were my idea" Tani says happily as she examines the card making Jake quickly turn her chair around "could you give us a moment" Jake says to the other Zodiacs before moving his head closer to Tani. "the hell, Tani?" "What? I figured it would be eaiser if i gave everyone there invitations now, instead of mailing it, think about all the stamps we could save" Tani says genuinely happy about her idea.
"At a time like this?" Jake says doing his best not to yell before quickly calming his self down by taking a deep breath.
"I dident even get to tell ..." Jake says nudgeing his head towards the direction of the person he was speaking about.
"You dident?" Tani whispers back with a shocked look on her face. "Why?"

Jake rolls his eyes before turning back around and clearing his throat "sorry about ,were we" he says pulling out the picture he had mentioned "Baoshan villege, has anyone been here before?"

(post if you want, dont let me hold you back, ill make up for it , i don't feel like sleeping on the sofa tonight so it must be done XD)

Mai did not like the tension that was growing between all the zodiacs. They had just started the meeting and already there were accusations being thrown around. She also didn't like that Jake was being so sharp towards the other, they should all be trying to work together not snap at each other. She decided not to speak as she didn't want to cause more problems. She just wanted to move on and continue this investigation. As the folders were handed out she decided to take one as well. She probably had all the information but it was still important to have more. The more knowledge meant the more likely they would be able to learn something new. She was going to have to compare her notes with these and see if she missed something. She opened the folder and was surprised to find something that wasn't related to the case. It was a wedding invite. It seems as though Jake was going to get married. Since when was he with someone. It had only been a year since they broke up and yet he was already engaged to someone else. She felt a lump in her throat and she felt as though she couldn't breathe.

'Stop it, Mai! This isn't about you right now. So what if he is engaged to someone else. You broke up with him. You left him so why should you be upset about him moving on and finding someone else' she thought to herself closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. "Baoshan, that's the village that was infected first correct?" she said looking up at Jake. "Two children came home and were sick. Their parents called up their medicine man and could feel a dark presence surrounding them. They tried their best of course but in the end, it just caused the disease to spread more and more. "Um Zhu, do you have any idea what the time frame we may have before the disease spreads completely throughout China?" Mai asked. "I mean does the disease affect every person a different way? Do some people die faster and if so do you know why?" she asked. "I was going to ask and see if maybe we can quartine China. Which I know will be a difficult task and maybe even impossible considering how large the country is. We need to figure out a way to prevent it from spreading all over so that we can at least have more time to prepare" she said looking over at the pig representative.

~Lenora Everly~​

Her worries intensified when Mai ignored her to focus on the matters before them. Lenora wasn't upset about it so much as she was surprised by it. If anything, she knew that the two would be free to talk more later. However, Mai's action, or lack thereof, further suggested that they may be biting off more than they could chew and that the culprit had to have been in that very room with them as the rest of the zodiacs entered to begin the meeting. More wary than before, Ellie perked up and listened to the others discuss the matter with each other, quietly studying the reactions of everyone in the room. Sadly, she found nothing out of the ordinary. 'If it were that easy, we wouldn't be having a problem, right?' Her brows crinkled in thought.

Her train of thought crashed when a folder fell down before her, begging for her to open it and reveal its contents. She hesitated, waiting for Mai to open it first, not wanting to appear overeager. When Mai's face froze, Lenora worriedly rubbed her arm in comfort before opening the folder itself. When wedding invitation popped up, the bold lettering was like a slap to the face. Lenora wanted nothing more than to tear it to shreds and toss the pieces into the garbage. The only sign of irritation on her face were her blue eyes narrowed in on Jake and Tani. If Jake wished to move on from her sister, that was fine. However, there was no need to pick on her in front of the other Zodiacs. Even if Mai was okay with this hit to her pride, Lenora was not.

Though she wore a small smile on her face, Lenora was sneering deep in her heart at the two's despicable behavior. "I'll be the first to congratulate you, Mr. Kane. However, this is not the time or place for this. I hope the both of you properly understand that." Swiping the invitation aside, Lenora returned her gaze down to the folder itself, its contents bare before her. The details that everyone was aware of was all there with the addition of a few other details. It was all cleanly presented, quite typical of the Dog clan. However, the small seed of doubt had already been planted some time ago. "I do have a few questions as well. How are we to know for sure, all of this information is reliable? Even if it is your turn to hold the meeting, wouldn't the best holder in this case have been Weisheng? It was his home that has been brought down to its current state, as Ms. Green has said. At least there wouldn't be as big of a chance for there to be any bias involved." Her gaze switched from Jake to Tani, the suspicion clear on her face.

Role
►Cat

Interactions/Mentions
►Mai @Zelda
►Jake & Tani @Kazuaki Yoshioka
►Saria @Arra Sails
►Weisheng @Wyborn

JAKEDog/TaniRat/Ryanrooster

"Thank you miss Everly, and i know exactly what you mean" He says glancing at Tani making the expression on her face start to turn sour. "Oh, i properly understand stand" Tani says before Jake could continue. "it was my idea to hand out the invitations, Jake has nothing to do wi.." "Its fine Tani" "No! Its not " Tani says slapping her hand on her folder as she stood up and glares at Lenora "you should know every 6 years the Zodiacs host this meeting, and the holder is determined on the current years clan, which is currently still the year of the Dog, i hope you properly understand that!" "Its alright Tani i can.." Jake says trying to calm Tani down. "She dident even say it was pretty" "Sit down Tani" Jake says with a stern voice making Tani sit back down and cross your her arms .

"Once again, Thank you for your congratulations Lenora, but as for hosting this years meeting, im afraid it was out of my hands , if it were that easy to change tradition, i would have gladly stepped aside and let Weisheng handle this years meeting" Jake says offering the cat Zodiac a warm smile noticing she was worried about Mai "unfortunately, the information my clan has on the Virus is limited, hence my question directed towards Mr.Zhu , but the information about myself and Tani is accurate, if you would take the time and read it, i ..." Jake glances at Mai "i left nothing out" Jake says looking down at the picture of the village before looking at Weisheng before looking around the room. "My country may not be in the process of being ransacked by this virus, but the fact that me and Miss Uciano had even managed to organize this meeting should be enouph to at least earn the respect to not have the guilt of the innocent victims thrown in are faces by anyone, for generations my clan has always held Humanity above all" "By dictating wars i believe" Ryan says looking at Jake with a causal smile while he fans his self with his folder.

(Moving into Ryan's post ,jump in if you have the ........)​

• Love
Reactions: Iceydaze
Saria did not like the way Tani was speaking to Lenora especially when she herself felt the same way. "Hey, why don't you shut the hell up you little rat," she said angrily. "Didn't your parents ever teach you manners or even some common sense!" she shouted at the younger girl. "Seriously only an idiot would think that handing out wedding invitation at a meeting where death and destruction are being talked about is a good thing. Seriously kid I know I get shit faced and fall on my face enough but at least I don't have the brain damage you're suffering" she said grabbing the wedding invitation and ripping it to shred throwing it at Jake and Tani. "By the way, the ribbon was a horrible choice. To me it just makes me want to hang myself with it" she said with a scoff. "Now how about you shut up and let the adults talk. I don't even think you should be allowed in her since all you do is complain about every little thing" Saria said clearly annoyed with this little distraction. "And by the way Dog, I'm not sober. You must not really know me well enough to know that I'm always drunk. I've just gotten better at being able to focus because of it" she said with a scoff.

She was surprised to hear the Rooster speak and was smirking when she heard him basically insult Jake. She couldn't help but let out a laugh. "Aren't you a war dog or something. I suppose your statement is quite correct Rooster. I'm glad to see some bits of intelligence come out of your mouth" she said smiling at him. "I'm also not going to be reading this folder about you and the rat. I highly doubt that all your information is there. I mean you say you are hosting this because you care about humanity and all that bull but how do we know that you're not just hosting this meeting to screw us all over. I'm sure the rat doesn't have anything to do with it since she doesn't have any lights up there but you and your damn guard dogs. Who knows what they can do. I bet they are capable of spreading this damn disease and all over the country. No one would think twice because they are here to protect not hurt am I right?" she said. "I say we really test you out and see if you really do care for humanity as you so preach" she snarled.

Raul .V.~Jax .S.~Kyouko .T.

Raul placed his bag in the back seat of the car and placed Kyouko too. He take a deep breath with patience. For him everything is simple, go to the meeting, talk things about what's needed to be done and suggesting then get out.. It was so easy but not with Kyouko. He know better than to think things as simple as this, and knowing her case. he only hope she wouldn't do stuff for him to cover what she did again.

“ alright kyouko are you ready?” he said turning to her with sharp blank eyes to stare up that chains he held for battle now in her arms that prevent her from doing anything. With the large chains wrap around to her waist he open the passenger seat for her to take a seat.

Staring at her he know to herself how bad he felt right now for the woman but in the eyes of the greater good he have no choice but to do this to her knowing one time because of her action they almost got hit by a truck

Only half aware of the large man questioning her, Kyouko silently kept to herself, brooding over the situation she had found herself in. The specially crafted chains weighed her down enough to make it very unlikely to escape again. She also recalled the near collison she almost caused. Originally, her intention was simply to knock the man out and take over the wheel. ’Now why did he have to go and turn around? Aren’t drivers supposed to pay attention to the road?’ She cursed to herself, it wasn’t as if she had a deathwish.

She didn’t bother to think his question over. Considering Kyouko couldn’t even move and had no time to prepare for this stupid outing in the first place, it wasn’t as if she had a choice in whether she was ready or not. In response, she could only stare at him blankly as if she were staring at an idiot. ”Seriously? You almost killed us. If anything, I should be the one asking you that question. Who the hell taught you how to drive?” Her brows furrowed and she scowled at him with contempt. ”Hurry up. The sooner we finish this, the sooner I can get back to bed.”

Raul stare at her and watched her patiently as she spoke about the previous accident they almost got themselves caught up into as she rattle how they almost got killed because of how he drive when in other words if she dint try to sneak up close to him for a surprise attack they wouldn't have been in the situation they are in right now. Right beside them a police was talking to the Truck driver about the incident and wished for 500 yen from almost drying

Raul take out money from his pocket then wonder. He clearly wonder to himself how many trouble shall they get themselves into this day. He shook his head and sigh ‘ must protect that child before she did something awful again he thought and sigh in the air as he walk over to her as he fixed his tie and suit he was wearing for the meeting. Funny they are in the same age and sometimes fight who is the oldest after all they were born in the same day “listen miss kyuko” he stare at her and rethink about his words to say to her and her action “ Im sorry and the one who thought me how to drive was my father. would that suffies your anger?” he said looking down at her

“ but if you wish to die then don't take me with you, you aren't that clever enough. If your going to knock someone or kill someone you must think of the possible outcome of what will happen or what not” he said and grab her by her waste then lifted her up to his shoulder as he started walking to the car and taping his pocket for his keys “ this will be a lesson to you miss Kyuko and I hope you learn something from it “

Kyouko grimaced out of habit as she allowed him to place her in the car, her mind elsewhere for the briefest moment. She'd never been a fan of physical contact. His straightforward action only further agitated her. Her vibrant red dress contrasted against the dark interior with an unmatched brilliance, the slit on the side revealing her toned sun kissed leg which swiftly reacted as she nudged him away with her heel.

”Don't touch me so casually. I don't want to catch the stupid your father passed on to you and for your information, I don't want to die, much less with some huge freak like you. How was I supposed to know you couldn't drive? If anything, I should be the one driving.” She complained like a child before leaning back into the seat with a huff and ignoring him completely.

Raul look down at her and sigh when she mention how stupid his father was and he nodded “ you aren't moving and were going to waste time if I don't carry you over and also yes he is an idiot a big one at that” he said down to her, walking over to the other side he stopping when she mention about her driving “ you wish to drive…” he said placing a hand to his checks “Don't you got many record of hitting cars and smashing them around like a roller coaster?” Raul said waiting for her to reply

But when she just lean back her seat like a child who didn't get a candy he sigh “ I didn't become a Zodiac to babysit a baby Zodiac” he said as he open her door “ so you wish to drive.. Let's see what you got” he said as he sat down to remove the chain off her waste but not in her arms so if she run he would just have to pull her back with his chains as he pass her the keys “ were going to the Zodiac Dog Building its very big so if you ever lost your way just look up.” he said looking down at her “Happy?” he said grabbing over the chains and waiting for her to stand up and crossed his arms waiting for her to stand up

"Just who is babysitting who here?" With a raise of her brow, she was about to berate him when he unexpectedly agreed to let her take the wheel. She wasn't sure whether he was stupid or more capable than he appeared nor did she care as she swiftly took the keys from his hands. After finally getting what she wanted, Kyoto's mood took an instant turn for the better. Her pout turned into an eager smirk. "Just because I'm not an absolute saint, it doesn't mean I can't drive. I'd like to see you get more than ten meters with the cops on your ass."

Before he could take back his word, she climbed on over to the driver's seat and buckled up. A playful glint lit up her gaze as she turned back to him, impatiently tapping the steering wheel. "Now this is much better. Hurry up and get in before I change my mind and leave you here. It's not like they need both of us anyway. They'd be better off with the original instead of some subpar replacement, don'tcha think?" She spoke jokingly, not caring if he bothered taking offense or not. After making sure that all was in order, she turned the key in the ignition. The engine rumbled to life, the gentle vibrations tickling her palms, urging her to get a move on. "And don't worry, that filthy mutt already filled me in on all of the details. I know the way there. Since you guys have someone important in your hands, it's not like I could leave even if I wanted to." Her smile became more forced, still bitter over the circumstances.

Raul look at her with confidence. He knew well she won't try killing the both of them in this car so he dit mind what she have in mind after all he installed a secret break if she ever did anything stupid. He take a seat over the passenger seat and look at her when she questioned him if he could outrun 10 cops “ I don't think i need to outrun them. The best way to outrun them is run into a crowd of people and change your cloth and wear a good in that way they won't be sure who's their dealing with. And with less evidence is price of freedom” he said to her

Raul sigh when she mention he isn't needed the he knew she was only joking. He knows, she never get thing serious after all like he does. He wear his passenger seat and look back when she mentioned she never wanted to be there “ your needed your very important there than i do miss Kyouko” he said to her “how about this if you can stay in the meeting. Participate with us about the infection and be kind with everyone” he sigh “I'll treat you food or sweet anywhere you like and games you want to play GTA 5 right. Murder everyone and get chase by police over and over” he said staring over the road

“ also” he stop and look at her “have fun while driving i don't get kind like this “ he said to her confidently as he watched the road

She ignored his suggestion and simply drove off, heading in the direction he pointed out earlier. Considering he didn’t even know much about that situation at the time, it would be useless to talk about it. Much more relaxed now that she had control of the vehicle, Kyouko let out a sigh of relief.. ”Be kind? That depends on their attitude, don’t you think? If you want them to walk all over me, you have to pay more than just food.” When he suggested GTA as a game of choice, she couldn’t help but let out a chuckle. ”Are you serious? How much of a child are you? That kind of game is for those who lack brain cells. You can play by yourself, I’m done talking.” Not taking no for an answer, she turned on the radio and sped up, hoping to get to the meeting sooner rather than later.

~Mini Time Skip~

The red car pulled up to the side of the large building, alarming the guards. Kyouko watched as they pulled out their radio to announce their arrival. [#ab0808] “We’re alive, see? That wasn’t bad at all. Let’s go.“[/color] Leaving the bags for Raul to take, she got out of the car and walked over to the guards without a care in the world. As she approached them, she pulled out Raul’s ID and showed it to the guards who should have been aware of their arrival. “We’re here. He’s not dead or anything, he’s just grabbing the bags. Can I go in already?” As she asked, she pointed to the well and alive Raul who she had left behind. Though doubtful, the guards opened the doors the moment they saw Raul coming over. Since he was only a few steps behind, Kyouko threw his ID back at him before continuing inside, following the directions of a passing agent.

Soon enough, Kyouko arrived in the meeting room where all of the other zodiacs had gathered in wait. She walked in with an arrogant air as if she owned the place and took a seat beside a random white haired male. Seeing a folder and notes in front of him, she casually swiped both away and only looked through the first few pages before tossing them onto the ground, deeming the information unnecessary. Although she hadn’t heard all of their conversation, it didn’t take much to guess what everyone was up to. “Couldn’t we just kill ourselves and call it a day? Although China might be screwed if the infection doesn’t clear up after the culprit dies, it would at least stop it in its tracks once the country is wiped out, no?” She leaned back in her chair and got comfortable. Kyouko had a feeling it was going to be a long day and simply wanted to fix the problem in the shortest manner possible. ”At the very least, it’s a better idea than uselessly pointing fingers.” She smiled gently, completely content with her suggestion.

Raul take the I'd back with a swing of his arms and look at her and ask the guards to keep an eye around the place as they walk inside. While keeping in the teach he walk in inside of her and let out a sigh that they have missed half of the meeting he followed her beside and sit beside her as he take out his phone to take notes when he notice what she suddenly did to the other Zodiac and she watched in patience and amusement ‘ this woman he thought

Jax was writing down all the information that he needed to this work when suddenly a strange hand swiped away his work as his eyes sharply look at it and his eyes fixed to their new guest as she look through the few pages like she owned his work and suggested that everyone should just kill themselves all over again “ Ha! A crazy one i like it” he said to him he said within his deep voice that give a hint up of poison within them. He don't mind her taking her his note the it was quite rude that she have to throw it to the ground

Jax look at her and grined “ you know it will be quite stupid if we kill each other again and it's not fun anymore seeing that the zodiac will be just doing everything over and over and over again like its the only zodiac that could do” he said as he chuckle at her as Raul watched them

“ but i like your idea but not quite thought enough you, you move fast but not clever enough” he told her with a smile “ right now its better to end this before we continue “ he said “ kyouko” he said smiling

“ alright you two be kind Specialy you Jak dont treat her like that” he said shooting his head. Their like two lids trying to outsmart everyone or each other like they know it all.

Raul watched them and sigh as he pllace a hand through his pocket and notice the notes written of the white hair boy and sigh “ hey Dog dont you think it's a bit childish on you to even start asking each and every Zodiac who they think they dont trust the most?” he ask him as a letter was passed to him and kyouko but before he gave it to her he open the message first

‘ wedding invitation….’ Raul cant help but to place his hand onto his face in a face palm “ oh heaven and earth. Full of your glory” he spoke as he pass her the wedding invitation

Kyouko couldn’t be bothered with Jax. She ignored his look and didn’t bother arguing with him. All she did was throw out a suggestion. If no one agreed, that was their problem. Until someone could give her a valid reason as to why their deaths wouldn’t fix the problem, her stance would remain unchanged. ”If it repeats, it repeats. History is like that. It’s not like this infection is an annual thing. Taking into account that it has been centuries since the last case, I feel this is a reasonable last resort at best.” One glance at the the invitation Raul passed her, was enough to kill her interest in the topics the others were involved in. Kyouko didn’t bother taking so much as a peek inside before letting it join the clutter she had swept off onto the floor before.

Kyouko: China?►Meeting Room

Raul: China?►Meeting Room

Jax: ►Meeting Room
Kyouko: Dragon

Raul: Dragon

Jax Tiger
Jax & Raul @Elusive Thorns
Kyouko @Iceydaze
Jake @Kazuaki Yoshioka
And basically anyone and everyone in the meeting room

• Love
Reactions: Jack

Zhu Weisheng

Interactions: People in the meeting room.

Weisheng had stayed quiet for the most part. He was calming himself down with a series of breathing techniques. He was not one that dealt with anger well. Honestly Weisheng rarely felt anger in most of life. It was always such a alien feeling when it crept up on him. He silently opened the folder being numb to all of the words being said around him, the first thing he picked up was a wedding invitation. He looked at it for a second, and opened it up, chuckling at the wedding invitation. To be planning a wedding, he’s either confident or the killer. Time will tell on that one.Weisheng ran his fingers through his hair playing with one of them and looking at it while the others began to argue. He couldn’t help but think just how much of a waste of time this was. They should be getting busy working on finding a way to stop this, but instead they were arguing about a wedding invitation and then two new characters showed up. A big boobed woman and a jacked male, the zodiacs really birthed some attractive people. Now that he was thinking about it… There’s a lot of pretty fucking people here! Shit…..one of them is doing this….I hope it’s not the bunny, he seems the most interesting, I mean how can you deny a french blonde. To die for, but oh the sheep, mom would be proud of that. A nice Chinese girl, oh boy she would be fine, but what about the cat, I mean I’ve always loved cats, if the cat representative acted like a cat, jeez, that would be great. Can I even do that though? Like would tradition be all mad with two of the clans mixing? Ah I hope not I mean, why even have pretty people if we can’t you know, engage with one another. Aw tradition sucks sometimes. Weisheng went through a whirlwind of emotions and they clearly showed on his face, from optimism and lust to curiosity and disappointment.

“Aw yeah..ugh, where were we….um, you guys were arguing…, I was asked a question though.., aw yeah, I got it, So the disease has spread pretty quickly. Probably quicker than any of the diseases in recent memory, from that small village til now I think it’s been three weeks to a little over a month? Either way, we do not know how it’s spreading, but close contact seems to be it. As well as it doesn’t seem to take on any different symptoms, at least none that we have observed. It’s all relatively the same, except based on the general health of the person, they either die sooner or die later, but the end result is death. I’ve seen patients take only 3 days to die to patients that have been alive since near the start of the disease. Hopefully that puts us back on track. After all,we’re not here to argue about invitations to weddings, congratulations by the way, but we’re here to solve the problem. So what do we do? All of us dying just isn’t an option. My mother would be disappointed and I’d rather live if I do say so myself. Good last option, though I mean if I was the guy causing this I wouldn’t volunteer to kill myself, but you know what I mean. “ Zhu had said a lot but he felt that hopefully his words would get the situation back in control. After this meeting if Zhu got the chance, he was going to spend the entire night with a nice stranger and enjoy the benefits of youth for a bit. Yep, sexual thoughts completely flipped his mood, Weisheng is a happy pig right now and that shows with the slight smile he had on his face.

“Also I can’t promise you that me and the guards won’t be bonding tonight. I feel like it’s a great team building exercise. We should all try it.” He said laughing a little, he was only joking again, but as always, he was just a little bit serious, after all there was a lot of pretty people in the zodiacs that he would like to know better.

Ying Yue Fēng - - Earl Hope - - Lupin Auguste - - Luana Hope - - Jax Sawyer
{ A Collab between: @Rads , @xLarius , and @Elusive Thorns }
Interactions/Mentions: Everyone in the Room
Earl locks his fingers together and clicks his hands loudly after he is done with that he unlocks his hands and then starts to click the rest of his body little by little because all this tension has made him stiff, after several minute he done and he then clears his throat and almost ends up fleming on the floor but quickly pulls napkin out and coughs into that and then neatly puts it away. A minute or so later he starts to look at people but not in a way that will rub them the wrong way things are already tense enough, after he is done looking at people he goes on to say, "I have been thinking I understand all to well how serious this matter is, but what is going on right now is not helping matters very much and it could hamper our efforts in the long run" He pauses for a minute then says" I would say we work on a plan on how we are going to gathering information and then if we should be in teams in the initial stages till we have more to work with."

'I really hope they do not turn on me and think that I'm just covering up because I'm the snake and having something to hide, it scares me and it also makes me feel sick at the same time'. His fingers twitch ever so slightly as his mind wonders' He touched his right cheek with the scare on it, remembering massive fight he had with his uncle because he got sick of him bullying him because he lives in the past and would not try and see others views either, that was just another part of what he hated about most of his family his face half twist in disgust but then shakes it off and starts to calm himself down again because he would make him self pass out if he is not careful with keeping his stress levels in check.

Lupin had warily eyed what seemed to be a slightly intoxicated mutt. Great way to start off. As Jake spoke up, Lupin had simply raised an eyebrow. Great, a highly pretentious seeming dog on a judgement streak. As the pig representative gave his 'two-cents', Lupin seemed to look around the room. He noted a tall male taking note of what was said. Lupin murmured under his breath, "Glorious, can't wait for the debate next Tuesday." He ran his hand through his hair in a very irritated manner. Why did he feel like he was on trial here? Lupin was well aware that yes, most of the zodiacs hadn't gotten along in the first place but the amount of tension in the room was too high for his own liking. Lupin let out a long sigh, if he was convicted of being guilty it wasn't exactly his problem necessarily. Yes he'd be dead but the real potential culprit would still be loose and they would have no one but themselves to blame... Or something like that. "So, at the moment I take it, we're partaking in a witch hunt?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I'm going to take a 'Captain Obvious' moment here, but if we're going to blame people simply dwelling in China, Ying Yue could be just as guilty. Heck, maybe this is what we call a 'butterfly' affect and a simply nudge here and a simple flick there caused this incident. Maybe the disease was meant to target certain DNA strands and it slowly mutated as time progressed."

Lupin rubbed his face murmuring once again, "Merde, spoke too much." He took a deep breath, "I'd have to agree with the good ol' snake in this department. The buddy system works out to get most doubts out of the way... Ah! Or could I be as bold as to say maybe more of us are working together to create this villainy and it's not just one zodiac? We could play devil's advocate all day if we want to, but I'm sorry to say if you think about it in the way that 11 out of the 12 zodiacs can't defend against the singular zodiac then I'd say the world is already doomed. It'd help to just focus on the whole 'people are dying' point of view first, wouldn't it?"

Ying Yue furrowed her brows at simply being noticed. She had originally had just wanted to be left alone in her chair, whatever the zodiacs decided most likely she'd simply follow along. Making decisions also meant being open to being accused. It... Just didn't sit right with her. She could feel her face heating up, "M-Mr. Auguste, I feel as if you're-" she cut off her voice as it lowered, originally she had wanted to finish with, 'Making the situation worse', but alas she couldn't say that could she. Every step she felt as though she was slamming her bare foot on a Lego. She bit her lip, her hands shook as they formed into knuckles in her lap. She knew that Lupin had the intent of simply moving along and dealing with the whole 'traitor' issue later but it seemed to her... He wasn't thinking that the suspect could be sabotaging everything along the way.

Jax looked at the 1st dragon Zodiac as he told himself 'Don't stare at her boobs don't stare at her boobs don't stare at her boobs!' He sighed and closed his eyes when she didn't reply. Everything was suppose to be simple. Go to this meeting and after this have a chat with the monkey, but everything seemed so impossible and stressful as everyone started rattling about what and what not. Then here she come saying everyone should kill each other. Then again, his mother Mary taught him well, and he shouldn't call her an idiot.

He stand up almost scrambling because his eyes are closed and his pale skin was red, "Sorry, I don't mean to call you stupid. I was just stressed up with everyone that's all" he told her as he looked away and looked down as he pick up his papers one by one and putting up the paper inside his notebook when he notice a wedding paper "Oh geez, come on a wedding invitation? What kind of Podonok (not allowed to translate) is this?" he said waving the wedding paper "Seriously?" he said to him with a grin "This is a meeting. Not a meeting for some wedding are you crazy?" he chuckled. "Keep this up zodiac dog we might think you're the zodiac killer."

He said to him as he turned his head when he heard another group of Zodiac who seem to be in an argument and one of them seems to be being harassed by their words "Hey that's enough." he said to them "Won't you give this poor devushka (girl) a moment to-, spe-chush' sobach'ya (not allowed to translate)" He accidentally tripped and his face hit a iron chair so hard that it made a crack sound. As he fell on the ground a little time had pass as he spoke in pain. "Aaaaawwwww....." So much for being confident.

Luana slightly cringed because this situation is so awkward, someone is a grump monkey. She not get enough food in her and flipping out like a like an angry teen was too immature. 'Tani means well but boy, her sense of timing is horrible but there was enough going on with out me ripping on her and it makes me a hypocrite if I do. So it's best not to do that.'

Luana then steps in to try can calm things down yet again and helps Jax on to the chair, pulls a hankey out, wipes his nose and mouth then says "Geez, even after all this time you're still this clumsy. Well some things never change I guess". After she is done she turns her attention back to Lupin and a more serious and scary side to her starts to show. Luana's eyes that usually have a normal warm and inviting glow now have a coldness that says, 'I would advise not testing me right now because I'm not in the mood for any more nonsense.' If looks could kill then she would of killed a lot of people by now, she did not like showing this side of her but the nonsense was irking the living stuffing out of her and was time to bring it to an end. She thought, 'I have not been this irritable in ages and i was hoping to keep this side of me at bay a while longer, so much for that plan. I just hope people can get their stuff together.'

Lupin was at the zodiac meeting right? He didn't know whether to start laughing or to simply be confused. He squinted his eyes at the invitation. As the tiger spoke up he eagerly offered a nod of agreement as if Lupin was finally processing the situation. 'What nerve this guy has. People are dying and you wanted to celebrate a union?' Is what he would've said if he was a total douche. Fortunately for the group he was proud to only be half of one. Lupin flinched as he realized a very important detail. His gaze immediately swept to Mai, the cocky grin immediately wiped from his face. Fortunately the cat representative spoke up and Lupin hadn't had to climb over the table before attempting to strangle Jake. Yes, Lupin was fully aware that he'd lose, but that wouldn't stop him from trying.

He had spaced out when all of a sudden Lupin had heard a large crashing sort of noise. His head turned as he covered his mouth to hold in laughter. Lupin felt a shiver climb up his back as he made eye contact with Luana. 'Ooooooohoooooooo Shhhhhhhiiiii- -' If Lupin had learned something over the years, is that you don't cross a woman on a mission. Instead of displaying this moment of hesitation, he simply chose to smile at her with a smug grin. He turned his attention back to the conversation finally lying his gaze on the woman who suggested killing themselves. After Zhu had spoken up, Lupin 'helpfully' offered: "A tempting prospect. We don't know how it transmitted though, or if the zodiac had teamed up with someone on the outside. Er, the revenge aspect kinda shows its colors here doesn't it? 'When I die carry on my legacy... Or something like that.'" He paused then turning his gaze to Zhu, "As in plural? I don't think you should tempt them like that." Lupin fired back in a teasing tone, playing along to the statement said.

Ying Yue felt slightly guilty due to the conflict she seemed to have caused. With her guilty feeling transmitted, she looked over at Jax. She would have immediately got up to tend to him, but it seemed that a busty woman had already shot over in the time it took for Ying Yue to even consider it. She shivered before digging into her backpack and setting her own folder on the table. "E-Hrm. Thank you, Mr. Weisheng for getting us on track- er. Mildly-. At Usue hospital at least, things are completely shut down in terms that the whole building was under quarantine." She furrowed her brows and then once and cleared her throat to prevent herself from trembling. "First diagnosed as rare strange case of haemolacria, the hospital had put their best doctor in the building in charge. He u-um-." She took a deep breath,

"Currently one of the diseased are being examined to see where exactly from the body it had originated by a few voluntary forensic pathologists. They will send the results to my phone after they receive further information." Ying Yue added silently, 'if they're able to'. "From the pictures and data gathered, I'd have to agree that for now, black bloody tears are the only condition observed so far. We're still trying to gather if there were any pains related to that without simply spreading the infection. We also have to remember that other diseases and conditions are still in movement. As infectious as this condition is, people still need to be operated on." Ying Yue seemed to dig her fingernails deeper into her palm. "Does anyone else have any proper counters for the disease and not against the so called hypothetical traitor? Perhaps a proper ability or skill set?" Ying Yue couldn't do anything but ease the pain, and that sickened her. Unlike Lupin she couldn't stop the burning in their eyes or anything further. All she could do was temporarily stop their yells and cries.

• Love
Reactions: Rads and Iceydaze
Mai felt a headache rising up to her head, all of this was becoming quite frustrating for her. She hoped that the zodiacs would be more willing to work together then self destruct and go at each other's throats. She felt a comforting hand touch her and she turned to see Lenora's empathetic face. She was at least glad to have her sister here with her. She felt as though she might have broken down if she didn't. She was a bit surprised to hear her snarky reply though and couldn't help but feel a bit pride. She was really something else and felt as though Lenora sometimes had more strength than her. Although she didn't like the fact that Lenora was suspecting Jake and Tani. "Ellie," she said in a quiet voice. "Do not bring any more trouble," she said. She didn't want another fight to break out as it would not help. "Thank you for bringing us this information Jake. I trust you and Tani that everything on here is accurate" she said smiling at the two of them.

This smile did not last long as Tani had a little outburst. Tani was also like a little sister to her so she felt bad that Tani became upset because of what Lenora said. "Tani... I think the invitation is beautiful. You really put a lot of hard work of it and I hope that once this mess is over we can all celebrate your happiness" she said to Jake. She hoped that Tani would feel better and that they would be able to move the meeting along. She looked over to Ryan who made a small comment. She hadn't heard him speak much and didn't really know much about him in the first place. Something about his calm demeanor made her feel uncomfortable.

Suddenly Saria began to speak up again but this time throwing insults at Tani. "Hey now, that's enough," Mai said standing glaring at Saria. "You have no right to judge anyone here and insulting someone for something as small as this is despicable. She was simply trying to bring some light to this gloomy situation. "Not to mention I do not like your little accusations. Jake and his clan have done everything they can to protect all of us. They are amazing and dedicated fighters who deserve nothing but respect from all of us. Enough with all these accusations this is resolving nothing but making this meeting longer and pointless" she said angrily. "You want to test Jake, what about you? You barely seem to care about anything but a bottle so why are you suddenly being so judgemental towards others" she said clenching her fists.

Kyouko and her guard Raul soon came into the building and Mai couldn't believe the first words to come out of her mouth. "Seriously!?" she nearly shouted at her before pressing her fingers at the bridge of her nose. "No, that doesn't solve anything. Killing ourselves would just cause more problems. The world would be left unguarded. The clans would fall and everything would go to hell. We need to work together. That's the only way" she said trying to bring everyone back together. She wondered if anyone would listen or if they would just continue on throwing accusations at each other.

Mai was glad that at least someone was talking about the problem. "Zhu, yes thank you for answering the question. Have you looked at maybe the DNA of the people infected. I have a case file here somewhere in my notes" she said flipping through some pages. "Ah, yes. So, there was one family that was completely infected. Mother, father and daughter but one wasn't. The son, it was later found out that he wasn't even related to the family that he in fact was adopted" she said. "Could there be some type of connection there? Also there was another case where a father was infected but both the mother and the son did not die or get infected despite being so close to the infection" she said looking back up at him with a hopeful smile although that smile once again dropped. He seemed to be lost in some fantasy would just make her inwardly groan. 'This is hopeless'

She turned to look at Earl who disgustingly cleared his throat loudly into a napkin before speaking up. Although she perked up when he began to talk about coming up with a plan and gathering information. Once again she was glad she wasn't one of the only one trying to come up with a solution and not just throwing accusations. "Yes! Exactly, thank you Earl" she said. "We need to come up with some plans right!?" she said hopefully. "Please, Lupin. Don't" she said not wanting him to start another argument. "Although I think you're on to something there. If it's the DNA that is being targetted then maybe there's some way we can use that to our advantage" she said smiling writing it down in her notebook. They were getting somewhere or at least she hoped so. "I agree we need to focus first on how to contain this disease before figuring out who is causing this," she said nodding again.

Once again the wedding invitation was brought up this time by Jax making Mai groan and sit back down. She rubbed her temples a headache getting worse. Suddenly she flinched hearing a loud crash as someone fell down. Jax had hurt himself pretty badly but she just couldn't care enough to speak. 'This is hopeless, what are we even going to do if we can't go five minutes without going at each other's neck' She felt as though no matter what she says something bad was going to happen.

Mai felt a stare and looked to see Lupin looking at her with a sympathetic look. She hated this, she couldn't believe a wedding invitation would cause so much trouble. She thought if she would ignore it then no one would say anything if anyone she says something it would be her. 'This isn't about you Mai. Stop being stupid and childish' This was all becoming a bit overwhelming for Mai and she could feel tears burning her eyes. 'Why was this stupid invitation brought up. Why does everyone care about that more than what is going on! Why the hell would Tani bring it up? Does she hate me?! Why, oh why is he getting married' Without warning Mai burst into tears covering her eyes. "Why must we keep fighting with each other!" she shouted at everyone before covering her mouth. "Oh, goodness. I need a moment" she said standing up heading out the door. She couldn't stand this, if they were just going to fight with each other she didn't want to hear it. She didn't want to hear about the disease, the wedding invitations or even the accusations being thrown at each other. It was all too much!

images (9).jpeg

Raul watched as everyone rattles about many things and paused when he saw the Lion fell down and bleed his nose. he would have expected so much from the lion but seeing him fall like that sounds like all could be lost. after all, he has the advantage because he was a quick runner and very silent and if clumsiness overcomes the lion it would truly be embarrassing. looking over to the notes his eyes lingers that the lion. There has so much information about them

“could it be?” he thought as he stands up without hesitation and looks at the notes while pretending he was fixing them and he stops when there were his name and kyouko in it. what is this lion trying to do? he knew this might be his plan of finding who the zodiac killer is but this might be a bit too much and judging from he was ranking everyone's personality. could it be he was doing this so that he would know how to play with the other zodiac or simply to know how to make them go down? it was confusing to Raul. confuse that what if the lion was the killer, after all, he seemed to be careful of his work. until the kyouko decided destroyed it a bit.

And was his falling on his chair was just an act. what if everything he was doing was an Act and everyone is falling for it. thoe he didn't care now. all he cared was for the safety of him and kyouko so he grab their files off his boon and place it in his suit as he sat back to his seat and take out his phone “ this bores me now” he grumbled under his breath and enough for kyouko to hear as he play bomber man in his phone

For him, this meeting is now a battlefield with zodiac guessing who is who and it would be nice to see someone leaping for an attack but he wouldn't let kyouko join in with them. But it would be very fun but then again dangerous and he holds the responsibility for everything she does

His thoughts have coke to a pause when a woman name Mai scream up at them ' because we're all foes.' honestly, Mai shouldn't question why everyone is fighting right now it's obvious their doing this to flame up the real zodiac killer. Trying to make one of this Zodiac slip their tongue to make the job easier and if she wished for peace then Kyouko will gladly talk to her

Also due to their rattling, he won't let anyone near Kyouko and In other words, Raul won't let anyone think of Kyouko as the Zodiac killer. Her mind is already psychotic and he knows well that if she was the zodiac she would have been scream how smart and amazing she is..

@Iceydaze

images (3).jpeg

jax look at her and sigh “ im not clumsy. i was trying to show off but i guest doing that just left me to become a laughing stock “ he said grabbing the napkin from her hand gently as he leans his head up and rested himself for a moment. he has to admit he didn't expect he would BE that clumsy. When everything seemed to be so lucky for him everything suddenly around as if bad luck just hugged him at a bad timing now he looks like a fool to everyone but that's not important to him right now.

what matters to him was that some of these zodiacs are very pushy to others. if they found out that one can be the threat they would push and push the zodiac until teats fall down from its innocent eyes

or is it. Innocent?. he sign. but their tactic was still bad they could have just did something better. Jax stood up from his seat and grab his book aace it into his pocket right away after he found it over his table.

He took over to the two dragons beside him. Just the look at them they seemed to have different personalities with a different idea. How could they get alone together? It got ha is interest but his finding of how will be for another day

Jax walks over toying year and this time slowly walking over because his head feeyearery drowsy “ guys give him a break” he told them again with a mix of warning within his voice as he sat in beside him “ hey…” he said to him trying to talk calmly yet he was failing miserably when his tone merely sound like he was assaulting the poor boy. Jax a cough,

Focus, he repeated himself “ take a deep breath ana d stop sulking if you keep doing that they won't prove you as Innocent... it just makes them have more thoughts about you and pushed you back more. you need to man up” he said to him

The conversation stop as his eyes moved at mai. She was right the longer the fight the longer this meeting would turn into a fight but he himself couldn't do anything. With his head hurting he try to stand up himself and keep it all together as he watched may Exit the room. He turn to the dog and sigh

" dog you gotta make a move now, looks like everyone's going to leave one by one" he told him seriously not because he was moving him but being serious about it

@Kazuaki Yoshioka @radz

Attachments

• 5154746624373qb3xdmlrpuqrnzoum3vfc8aakqnffaw5wqxpg3jzjysx4b6f7ir27xqrtlkfrz3ebihlzd1ehyww6wm9d...jpg
    5154746624373qb3xdmlrpuqrnzoum3vfc8aakqnffaw5wqxpg3jzjysx4b6f7ir27xqrtlkfrz3ebihlzd1ehyww6wm9d...jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
RYAN/JAKE/TANI

Before Ryan could finish his conversation with The Dog Zodiac, He was interrupted by Saria follwed by the Pig Zodiac before three new faces had entered the room. With no other choice but to wait before he had a moment to speak. "Well....it seems everyone is in high spirits" Ryan says picking up his folder and pulling out the wedding invitation to examine it "thank you Miss Uciano, this is very thoughtful of you, and i would be honored to Attend your wedding Mr.Kane" Ryan says offering the two a warm smile. Although his words had reached Tani, Jake had been looking at Saria with casual stare since she had popped off.

"Ah?, why dont we continue with the matter at hand?" He says after hearing Mai scream at everyone. "I assume you have a plan Mr.Kane?" Ryan says looking through the folder again to distract his self. "I..." Jake watches as Mai excuses her self from the room before letting out a deep breath as he sank back into his chair. "Are you going to chec..." "no" Jake says cutting Tani off. "we have a job to do, remember that" Jake says looking at Tani with a serious look on his face before looking around at the other Zodiacs "i believe i do have a plan, but lets make a few things clear first, for those who think i am pointing fingers, you are mistaken, not once did i accuse anyone in this room" Jake says looking at Saria

"so please refrain from using big words Miss.Green I believe accusation is a four syllable word that is too big for small minds such as yours" Jake says giving her a half hearted smirk. He snaps his head back at Tani hearing a slight giggle "and it wasn't a request Mr.Weisheng, hopefully the last of the screws you have left, remain tight enouph to remember that, the agents that are here for your safety, i don't need them getting sick because some rich kid tryong to get his rocks off" Jake says to the pig Zodiac before looking at the two Zodiacs who were late follwed by there what seemed to be there body guard. He pinches his tempo with his fingers while letting out an exhausted breath. ~were going to die~ The thought about the shit he was going to get from his father even if they managed to stop the virus raced through his mind.

"Uh.. Mr.Ka.." A slight electrical buzzing sound echos through the room before the lights cut out leaving the Meeting room pitch black for a few secondes before turning back on. ~....the fuck~ Jake looks at the tv blank screens before shaking his head. "Tan.." Jake raises an eye brow seeing Tani's chair empty only to look at his side before clutching his chest after seeing Tani clutching onto his chair while she looked around the room "t...that was weird" Tani says trying to stay composed "Just find out what happened" Jake says rolling his eyes as he gestures towards the lab top in the corner of the room. "I can't " Tani whispers as she looka away from the other Zodiacs. "What? Why not?" "What if the power go's out again? You do it" Tani says pulling her chair closer to Jake's before sitting back down. Jake shakes his head as he pulls his ear piece out from his pocket "report" he says waiting for a response "alpha report.....top of the line my ass" Jake says taking the ear piece back out and pulling out his phone. "Well shit" he mumbles to his self noticing he had no signal. "Ah, would you please excuse me for a moment" Jake says with an apologetic tone as he stood up. "Wait were are you going?" "relax, im going to send some one up to the coms room, stay here" Jake says to Tani before walking out of the room. He notices Mai standing in the hallway "you o..." his eye's widens when he sees a few agents laying dead in the hallway "......Mai?"

Mai rubbed her temples, she didn't really know where she was going to go. Her room? No, she would probably just end up feeling worst. She needed some air. She looked up hearing some footsteps coming towards her. She saw a guard who was pale in the face and a large gash across his chest. "Oh my goodness! Are you alright?!" she shouted at him. "R-Run," he said. "R-Run now!" he said falling to the ground. She covered her mouth confused about what was happening at the moment. Was this even real, soon around guard came around the corner holding a knife. "Stand back," she said to him. The guard just seems to smile sickly. His eyes, they were almost white. It was almost as if he was possed or something. He laughed getting closer to her. "Stop it, I mean it," Mai said clenching her fist. The guard did not stop instead rushing towards her. Mai blocked his knife by crossing her arms together preventing the knife from hitting her chest. She used her foot to kick his knee is causing him to cry out in pain falling down to his other knee. "I don't want to have to kill you," Mai said trying to figure out what to do. Instead, the guard reacted again this time slashing at her stomach getting her. "You dick!" she shouted bringing her foot down onto his head crushing it into the ground.

Mai looked at the body tilting her head. "Oh man, that's not pretty," she said feeling embarrassed. She held her side which hurt a bit, the slash wasn't too serious but still hurt like hell. She turned her head when she heard a voice behind her. "Jake," she said feeling a bit nervous. "I was attacked right before the other man got killed," she said. "His eyes, there was something wrong with his eyes. They were white... Could it be because of the disease? I mean this could mean that it's evolving or is it something else" she said wincing a bit. "What's with the lights? Did you not hear anything" she asked.

~Lenora Everly~​

Tani's childish response didn't bother her in the slightest. The girl had always been a little on the weird side. Her opinion of her changed, however. Before Tani was lovable at the very least. Now, she was just.. Tani. Seeing Jake remain calm however, was a little reassuring. Even if he wasn't a particularly great person in her eyes, his hold on the situation was commendable to say the least. The only error he had made was starting this shit fest of accusations and even that wasn't exactly unavoidable at this juncture. With no more to say, she could only shake her head and shrug it off. "Whatever you say Mr.Kane."

With the addition of more members, the chaos only grew to a point where even her sister couldn't handle it. When Mai ran out of the room, Lenora could only helplessly watch her go, unsure of whether or not to follow her. Since she was probably one of the many people to push her to that point, Lenora chose to give her sister some breathing room. She remained fiddling in her seat for the time being and tried to follow the situation instead, taking mental notes of any new information. Unfortunately, there were only a few members actually contributing anything. Bored out of her mind, Lenora checked the time and contemplated checking up on Mai.

The moment the lights shut off, startled Lenora out of her chair. When the lights came back on, Lenora breathed a sigh of relief, hoping it was just a small short or something. However, one look at Jake brought back her previous unease. His handle on the situation seemed to have loosened to the point of him leaving them to figure out what's going on. The first person to come to mind was undoubtedly Mai. The thought of her sister out there all alone worried her immensely. Without a second thought, Lenora charged out after Jake. Too in a rush to bother with the door, she ran right through it and right into the situation in the hallway. Stunned at what she came across, Lenora took a bit to piece together what happened. The blood on her sister's shoe clearly pointed out the culprit. However, Lenora's unconditional trust in her sister told her that Mai wouldn't do something like this without a reason.

Noticing her sister holding her side, Lenora worriedly rushed to her side and tried to check the wound. "Mai, are you alright? Should I get Lupin? Yue? One of them heal, right?" Turning towards Jake, Lenora's concern turned into annoyance. "Does anyone have a first aid kit around here or is all of your personnel useless?" Though her tone was probably more aggressive than it should have been. with Mai hurt like this, Lenora couldn't help but snap at him. She just couldn't understand why he was just standing there as uselessly as herself.

Role
►Cat

Interactions/Mentions
►Mai @Zelda
►Jake & Tani @Kazuaki Yoshioka

Reactions: Jack
1e3f7b1530bd82b2ccb60e334fba1724.jpg

Saira really had no idea what was going on anymore. Two other zodiacs appeared on the scene and the male one looked intimidating ut his thoughts weren't. It was a bit annoying and she really wished she had a drink with her. At the mention of killing themselves, Saria looked a bit uncomfortable with. The mere suggestion of something like that brought some unwelcoming thinking. All of the people here were making Saria feel overwhelmed. She could hear so many thoughts at the moment but she could barely make sense of what ay of them meat. Sometimes she felt lustful thoughts interrupted her own and then there were nervous thoughts that came across her mind. Fear of being suspected and other horrible thoughts like that. She jumped up when Mai burst into tears before leaving the room. She rose an eyebrow trying to get a read o her. Something about her just suddenly leaving didn't sit right with her. They should all be sticking together especially if one of them was wrecking shit up. She looked over at Jake who watched her leave but did not go after her. All these thoughts were being mashed together so she couldn't really tell what the two of them were thinking. Saria laughed half-heartedly, "Wow, what a sick bur," she said rolling her eyes. "Where did you come up with that one," she said scoffing.

She was about to say something else when the light suddenly went off. She let out a scream before covering her mouth when the lights came back o. She cleared her throat looking around. "What was that?" she asked. "What kind of meeting are you running here dog when you can't even keep your building together," she said shaking her head. When Jake stood up she felt nerves run through her. Why had the lights shut off just when Mai left. Why was Jake suddenly going after her? Was it really because something was off or was it because he knew something they didn't If Mai was the evil zodiac ad he knew maybe he was trying to help her. All these thoughts were really getting to her. Mai acted kid hearted ad Jake acted like he cared ut all she saw was both of them being the perfect undercover villains. "Hey! Where are you going!?" she shouted at him. "We need to stick together!" she shouted at him. Lenora had gotten up as well as leaving the room. Saria followed the pair soo coming into view of the dead bodies ad Mai holding her side. Something about this smelled and it wasn't the dead bodies.

• Love
Reactions: Jack and Iceydaze
Jax Sawyer

8462e705b62c0388a55641e56fc27746.jpg

Locaton:meeting
Mention: @Everyone @Neferet @Kazuaki Yoshioka

Jax watched everyone as the light went off "what kind of-" he paused for a moment and think twice about what words that will come out of his mouth. in the end, he felt silly so he just lit his hands up in fire to light up the place for quite a while. when Sariah started talking, he listens on how the Dog prepared a meeting when its own place isn't even holding up together and she was right. and very embarrassing to for the dog. jax can laugh, to be honest, but in this serious state he would rather bite his tongue and keep his mouth shut. when the light has been finally back on he saw the Dog and a woman name Leonora leave the room. he stops for a moment as a thought when in this mind

'this is like the detective movie he was watching were everyone is in a room and one killer is with them as it outsmarts everyone until the end of the movie where it will reveal itself as the least target. and on this occasion everyone can be the killer and we aren't sure who will be the innocent but this is the job for Detective jax' jax thought in his head with a spark in his eyes and as he places his hand to his chest as his pride flow into his vanes and justice rises from his eyes and even thoe jax clearly knew this isn't a movie he also knew he isn't the main character so while no one is taking his stage he will have to make things right along with everyone who is trusted to be beside him in this new mission

what could possibly go wrong?

"We need to stick together!" Jax heard Sariah screamed in as he turned his head and watch her walk outside to follow the dog and the woman 'i should follow along' he thought as he carefully steps outside and followed behind them silently as his preditorial silence kicked in. As they are now his prey. except for the monkey, he knew better and he knew he should think of her as much of a threat because she has proved herself from the moment he meets her. she proved that she is very reliable, smart and most of all she knows that she will do and that why jax picked her to help her on this mission and soon they will be other Zodiac that would be helping them but for now two is safe

Last edited: