1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Anything really
12zo.gif

It was the beginning of the end at least for most of the people in China. The outbreak started in a small village called Baoshan. A child entered his home and his parents were horrified to discover what he had. His eyes were crying out a black liquid. It was believed that the boy was cursed and the only way to save him was by praying to the gods. This of course just allowed the disease to spread throughout the family.

Soon it was spreading around the whole village. People were dropping like flies and no one knew why. It was impossible for anyone to examine the disease without getting infected as well. It seems as more fear arose the disease became more violent. Nothing was stopping it and it wasn't until the disease reached the cities did panic rise even more and the Zodiacs were called to their meeting. There was only a week left before their next meeting but with news of the disease spreading fast they needed to meet up now.

Since it was the year of the dog the Zodiac Jake would be hosting this event. Usually, the meetings were tiresome and boring but now it was serious and dangerous. The zodiacs needed to get down to business and quickly as well for there was another group rising from the shadows and they were not happy about this news.

The meetings were usually held in destinated areas that the Zodiacs were close to but with the emergency happening in China that is where they needed to meet.

Their powers were needed there the most there and hopefully, they could prevent the illness from spreading. China at the moment was quarantine. No one was allowed in and out and only the Zodiacs could enter by secret means. The Dog Clan and their agents were securing a building for the Zodiacs. Men were stations down near the entrance only allowing the Zodiacs while many more were in the building as well making sure to keep those inside safe. Security was tight and hopefully would hold for as long as the Zodiacs needed to make their plans and spring into action. Soon the Zodiacs will be meeting and suspicious of who the bad Zodiac is will be high.

Last edited:
Mai was heading towards the building where the meeting would be held. Her driver had dropped her off a little bit away from the building mostly because the parking was insane. As she walked she struggled to keep her composure as she spoke to her mother. "No, I can't do anything about it," Mai said. "Only the Zodiacs are being able to come right now. It's nothing personal mother but they really want this meeting to be secured. We're already in deep trouble with this damn disease spreading" Mai said. "Well, I don't care. I should be there with you. You're still too young and might not be able to handle it" her mother Chiyo said sounding both angry but also worried. "Ellie will be here with me. I have all the support I need from my fellow Zodiacs so you don't need to worry about me" Mai said. "Lenora is not any comfort and in fact just makes me even more worried," Chiyo said with a huff. "That girl is nothing but trouble and you know what you shouldn't be so trusting. With this filth being spread one of the Zodiacs have gone bad. You need to be careful and watch your back. Trust no one" Chiyo said. Mai shook her head, no matter what she could not allow paranoid and fear get to her. She depended on the Zodiacs, their presences gave her power and if she didn't trust them then she would be screwed. "Mother, I have to go. I'm here. Please just try to keep calm and I'll call you back once the meeting is over" Mai said. "Fine, please be careful my Chīsana," Chiyo said softly. "Of course," Mai said hanging up and taking a deep breath.

She arrived at the building flashing her badge at the guards at the entrance. They checked her personal making sure that she did not carry anything that was deemed dangerous. She was allowed to take her weapon in considering if something did happen and she needed to protect herself she could use it. Once she was cleared she was let in. As Mai looked around the building had a very depressing aura around it. It seemed too businesslike and screamed sadness. As she headed to the elevator she thought of all the other zodiacs. She had tried to think of who could have betrayed them and none came up to her mind. She just couldn't believe that someone would turn and hoped that it was a mistake and this disease was something else. Then again she read the stories, studied them hard and knew that all the symptoms people were feeling and experiencing was the same sickness that infected the world when it was new. She closed her eyes taking a deep breath, she could already imagine the tension and even more the tension between her and Jake. They hadn't seen each other in a year and in all honesty, she did not know if she wanted to deal with the end of the world and her love life. She probably prefers dealing with the end of the world then the crushing feelings she felt every time she thought of him. She also thought of Tani, she hadn't spoken to the young girl and hoped she was doing alright. She was probably one of the youngest and to have to deal with this was stressful. She was glad that Ellie would be here, she needed her good friend and probably trusted her the most out of all the Zodiacs. With her, by her side, she felt she could get through this dreadful meeting.

The elevator dinged and the doors opened. More guards were placed outside. They greeted her with a simple nod and she walked inside smiling at them. She didn't know if she felt safer with so many guards and probably felt even more stressed with how many there were. Heading straight to the meeting room she looked around noticing she was the first one here. That was probably not a new thing for her. She always came to the meetings with her mother earlier than the other Zodiacs. Her mother believed that there was no such thing as coming too early. It was better to be early than late. She went over to one of the tables sitting down. Now she would have to wait for the others. She hoped that no fights would break out and she also hoped that they had a game plan. They needed it or else they could be doomed. She got out her notebook laying it in front of her and opening it. She looked through her notes along with the pictures emailed to all of them of the people sick. Those pictures gave her nightmares sometimes but she had to see them. Even if she wasn't the one causing this pain she still felt responsible for it.

Last edited:
His flight was long and tiring. Steve didnt really enjoy traveling to china for this important meeting. Though it had to be done. They couldnt wait longer for the zodiacs to meet. So of course he wouldnt fight against the decision to meet in china. His younger brother was coming with him. He drove him to the spot their meeting would happen. "Thanks. Just wait until i call you to pick me up". Steve grabbed his weapon and opened the door. His younger brother was proud of him. He would always trust him in everything he did or said. "Of course, be safe and come back in one piece". Steve turned around, dragging down his scarf revealing a soft smile. "I will".

Steve closed the door, grabbing his scarf hiding his mouth again. He walk onwards, already feeling the tension that floated around this buiilding. He had his spear in his right hand. Steve would be ready to fight, of course he didnt want to. But at times like this you had to be more thoughtful and careful. His spiked boots made a metallic sound everytime he took a step. They were indeed somewhat like cowboy boots.
He finally reached the building, seeing all these guards. "Dog really did take care of everything huh..."

Steve walked onwards, flashing his badge and letting the guards check him thoroughly. Of course he could keep his spear. He didnt bring anything else. Just standing here made him feel the importance of this meeting. He got the pictures of the victims. He wanted this to end. The peace they reached shouldnt end here. He wanted to locate the corrupted zodiac as fast as possible.

After taking the elevator, he felt the presence of one zodiac already being present. The first to arrive was the horse. Mai was her name. He didnt really know her, despite reading about all the other zodiacs. She seemed organized, willing to solve problems today. He walked past her, simply nodding politely "Hello, im Steve".
He took his seat besides her, leaning his spear agains the table.

JAKE
(interaction with Tani, Mai @Zelda )
Being responsible for hosting this years meeting and switching the locations on short notice, the Dog clan were forced to rent out a building in Shanghai. Rooms were set up to accommodate the other Zodiacs on the 2nd and 3rd floor, the building also had a dining room on the first floor which was connect to a seprate room that was set up to serve as this years meeting room. As for the higher floors, they are just empty rooms and hallways. Jake and Tani were currently in on the 5th floor which is were Wardogs had set up a small communications room filled with desk agents. Jake stands infront of one of the screens and examines a few images of the victims that had died from the mysterious virus."There are a few riots building up, but it shouldent affect anything" Tani says as she continues to type on her labtop.
"Jake, did you here me?" Tani looks up but looks away when she see's one of the images that Jake was studying. "Don't look away" Jake says with a stern voice as he turns his head "we are going to be sitting down with the person who did this, when we do find out who it is , you know what needs to happen"
"i know" Tani says crossing her arms and glaring at the screen. "It's just..... how could someone create this? Why would they? Why now?" She says tearing up

Jake takes a deep breath before walking over to her side and placing his hand on her shoulder "why don't you go and get ready for the meeting, i can handel things here until the meeting starts, pop's is going to give you a promotion after all the hard work you have been doing" he says trying to cheer her up. Tani wipes her tears and stands back up and heads to the door "Tani" Jake says stopping her from stepping out "when we were picking up the gifts for our guest, i picked up something for you" He says making Tani smile before she left. Jake smirks as he turns back around "something on my face?" Jake says noticing one of the desk agents looking at him "ah? no sir"

"Good, now give me an update"
"Everything seems clear, agents are checking in, so far, two of the guest have arrived, Launa Hope and Mai Van Allen, hild on, i think someone is arriving as we speak "
Hearing Mai's name causes Jake to get lost in thought. He had been so focused on preperations, he hadent put any thought in on what he would even say to her. "Keep me updated" he says before walking out of the room and heading for the elevator to take it down to the seconde floor. Though it had been a year since he had last saw her it wasn't hard to follow her scent. When he finally finds her he walks up but stops at the edge of her table.
"This seat taken?"

Last edited:
Saria was currently laying in bed a couple of bottles around her. She had spent the night there the day before having come earlier mostly because her elders wanted her to get there in case she had another drunken episode. Opening her eyes she let out a loud burp sitting up scratching her stomach. "Where am I?" she said confused for a moment before remembering she had gotten wasted last night in her room. It was boring hanging out here by herself and she needed some entertainment. Stretching out her long limbs she got up and headed straight to the bathroom. The meeting was today and she had not even taken one look at those photos. The mere thought of it made her sick and she did not even want to think about it. Once in the shower, she didn't even bother removing her cloth instead letting the cold water run under her. She let out a shriek and once she found that she was awake got dressed into new cloth and got out.

"Alright, where the heck is the elevator," Saria said to herself waving hello at some guards who gave her some weird looks. She probably did something last night to them like maybe screamed or flash them. Whatever it was she didn't care, she was sure that she had some fun. "There you are!" she shouted surprising another guard by the elevator. "Sorry," Saira said smiling as she pressed the button. She rubbed her forehead feeling a slight headache. "I need food," she said. "A giant breakfast burrito with grease, extra greese," she said groaning. The elevator dinged and let her in. She went down to the first floor remembering that there was food there waiting for her. Since she was probably the first one where she was going to be able to eat as much as she could. She imagined all the amazing food waiting for her there. It was going to be a very beautiful event. The elevator landed on the first floor and she got out sniffing the air for food. It didn't take long before she found the banquet and she actually found herself tearing up. "Man, there are some beautiful parts of being a zodiac," she said before heading over to feast on the goodness.

• Love
Reactions: Iceydaze
TANI
(short interaction with Ryan Rooster clan)
When Tani reaches her room, she shuts her door before sliding her back down until she could hug her knees. Tani knew better than anyone how serious this whole mess was, but she could not even bring herself to think about what happens when they find the Zodiac behind the outbreak. What are they supposed to do? Kill that person? What happens if they dident even know they were doing it? Or what if they choose the wrong person?, all these questions raced through her mind but there was only one thought that terrified her was the culprit being someone she knows. Before she knew it, tears began to run down her face as she begins to cry. When she hears a sudden knock on her door she quickly stands back to her feet and quickly trys to wipe her tears before taking a deep breath and opening the door. Her eye's widen when she finds a tall silvered hair man looking down at her with a warm smile "C..can i help you?" Tani says nervously. "Forgive me my dear, but there are just two things in this world that i just simply can't ignore, and that is the sound of a woman's cry" He says before tapping his self on his head " ah? Were are my manners, Ryan Frey of the Rooster clan, at your service" he says taking her hand and kissing it making Tani slightly blush. "Uh? hi, im Tani, of the Rat clan" Tani says not being able to keep eye contact with him.

"Well tell me Tani, what has upset you to the point tears are needed? Is it a boy? Well let me just be the first to say that who ever it is, your tears are wasted on them" Ryan says making Tani let out giggle. "No, its not like that" she says wiping her eyes again. "Its a girl?" Ryan says raising an eye brow this time making Tani burst out in laughter as she shook her head "no!" She says as they both begin to lauph. "There we go, you see?, sometimes all you need is just a good lauph"
"Thanks...." Tani says before looking down at her watch "o shoot, i should be getting ready, ..... thank you again....Ryan" Tani says making Ryan nod his head "Ofcourse, if you ever need someone to cheer you up again it would be an honor " he says bowing before walking down the hallway towards the elevator. "Hey wait!" Tani says peeking her head out of her door "what was the seconde?" She asks out of curiosity making Ryan turn around with a smirk
".....A mans cry" He says winking at her before continuing towards the elevators.
Tani chuckles as she shakes her head before closing her door and getting ready for the meeting.

Lion
jax Sawyer
jax Sawyer
jax Sawyer
jax Sawyer

In his dreams...

"MINE,MINE,MINE" scream a child with little fingers pointing up a big tall apple tree. the apple were red and young. the child who spotted it cannot wait for the people to pluck them later and demanded for one right away before someone else take the delicious treat "MMIINNEE" the child whine. right beside the apple tree, Jax was sleeping peacefully over the willow tree when he heard the child cries he quickly stood up tiredly, rubbing his head he walk over to the child

the child jumping around a tree. looking over the direction he spotted over the apples that showed beauty and want. jax wouldn't lie, now that he seen them. he also wants one to for himself "would you like an apple little one?" he ask reassuringly to the little child who nodded with a pout "i want!" he pointed to one of the apples and point at himself "mine!" he said and trying to jump for one

Jax look over the tree and remember the monkey, if the monkey was here she would have take a one jump then. magic, all apples might be falling. but he is a lion, he dont do such thing "Please get me one Jax " the child said pulling his shirt "child i dont do climbing... i cant climb" he admitted truthfully "i want some apples!" the child plea. with a whine an plea of the child suddenly turn into tears and cry "wwwwWWWWWAAAAAAAAA APPLE!!!" the child cry

jax panicked at the child and look around "child dont " he plea "shhh child please" he said petting the child's head trying to calm him down. yet, the comfort only turn ito louder cry's. jax place his hand to his ears and close his eyes "alright ill get you you apples!" he said as he open one of his eyes to see the child smile growing wider and wiping its tears. Jax let out a deep sigh and now he must do what h has never done before. clime

slowly jax think of a way, he walk around to find a ladder yet no avail. then he remember his claws. he stared up the tree and look at the child, swallowing the lump in his throat he nodded and dug his claw and started climbing up the tree

"GO JAX GO!!!" the child cheered

with just a small cheer from the child Jax felt confidence and continue moving higher to the tree 'dug,chack' was the sound that the tree let out while he claw and dig his hand to the wood. when he was closer he look for a fresh apples to pick and he founded one that is big and juice. knowing the child would love to take this one he plock in two apples.

"YYEEEYYYYYY" the child applaud gratefully

jax smile and decided to pick up at least 5 apples and remember his friends the Cat and the Ox the rest will be their choice if they wanted to eat it or not. as he look down to the ground and shirked , he did not know if he can go down after going up. but then again he can also he is a big cat. he watched other lion jump down from high position on tv. guest its just different if your confidence was drain out

Jax doesn't wanna get stuck in the tree so he prey. he prey well that what ever happens he would be safe. taking a one shacking step down he slip. 'BANG'scream the ground when Jax hit the floor

" jax jax are you alright?" the child ask worriedly as it ran over towards him

jax groan silently in pain as he look at the child and wiped off the tears in his eyes "im alright kid... here" he offer the big apple to the child in front of him as its eyes glitter in wonder at the sight of the apple like that was some kind of treasure. with shacking hands, the child grab it with both if its hand thank you so so so much mr. Jax!" the child said in joy as the child hugged jax before it left

leaving Jax with 4 apples. he brush the leaf off of his head and try to stand up which was a bit painful since he felt his left arm and legs numb though. he dint mind

looking over to the apples he wonder does that ox and cat would like an apple?

he stop then look down at the Apple onto his hands

apples.... its been a long time since he saw apples

" wait what?" jax eyes come to a realization and everything turn dark

He open his eyes and notice he have slept too late. rubbing his eyes he stood up on a bed and rubbed his head. looking around he realized he was inside a building, frowning. he remember about the child. how the joy of that child is like there is no problem in the world

he would like to see that once again instead of looking over the children's who cried out for their parents in the hospital that wanted to live

he dont understand why a zodiac should be so cruel. yet, he know that who ever Zodiac that is it will be gone unpunished

he stood up and wear his glasses s as he walk to his business table and open up his laptop to make a small research about the sickness that was infecting around. he might get a clue

who ever that zodiac is. there may be a clue of whom it is or what it is. he might also get a rope attached to it. once he has put up on his claw on the blue print of it all

he also thought out of a plan to take samples on the infectants blood and take them in the lab with the other herbal medicine to check on how the infected blood will react on the medicine[

he just hope at least one medicine eat out the infected blood and clean it so he could use that medicine to stop the infection from further spreading .

now for the Zodiacs, if only they could get stuck in one place.

he suddenly got an idea

a small idea. that is if it would work. he grab on his phone to check on who he could talk in for awhile. he stop on in by the name Saria

[FONT=Shadows Into Light, cursive]jax cant help but to chuckle " what a coincidence " he said. he click on the call hoping if she would answer if not he would have to move to another zodiac. he dint want to share it with every zodiac yet since they might think of his idea , as, ridiculous so he target for one to listen

mention: @Arra Sails

intetation: @Arra Sails

Last edited:
Ryan(rooster)
(@Arra Sails )
Ryan makes his way down towards the first floor and arrives at the dining hall, he looks around the room admiring the scenery, knowing that the Dog clan had little time to prepare, He was a little surprised that they were able to set up a banquet this fast. Overhearing another Zodiac who had enter the hall, Ryan raises an eyebrow and chuckles "that is true " He says walking over to saira's side while he reaches for one of the strawberries sitting in one of the fruit bowls. "But personally, i find everything in life has a right to be beautiful, the good and the bad" he says taking a bite from the strawberry and reaching for two glasses. He places one cup infront of Saira and hiself, before reaching for a pitcher of orange juice. "Ryan" He says pouring her a glass while offering her a warm smile. "We actually met last night, but im afraid you were having a little too much fun to remember" he says chuckling as he filled his own glass. He takes a sip from his glass before looking around the room until he spotted a piano on a small stage at the end of the hall "perfect" he says finishing his strawberry and taking his glass before walking towards the stage. He places his cup down on the piano before playing with a few of the key's "Allow me to make your breakfast a bit more.... beautiful" he says before playing some relaxing music while he continued to smile warmly at Saira while he played.

Last edited:
Saria was stuffing her face full of greasy eggs when a figure appeared in front of her. She had a mouth full of eggs when he spoke to her causing her to raise an eyebrow. She didn't really know who the guy was nor why he was speaking to her while she was trying to feast. It was only when he introduced himself did she take the orange juice from him and take a large gulp taking it all down. She let out a loud sigh a big smile on her face. "That was great, thanks I needed that," she said. "Yeah, I remember you, well kind of. To be honest all faces blur after a while" she said with a shrug. She watched as he walked over to the piano before cringing hearing him play the piano. "My breakfast was already beautiful before you interrupted it" she muttered to herself crossing her arms. She had no idea why this man was playing the piano. She looked around trying to find a closet to hide in while she ate but could not find it. She was planning on maybe throwing him a piece of food at him when her phone began to play loudly.

She almost jumps putting a hand on her chest. This was way too loud for her hangover. Getting her small flip phone she looked seeing that the Tiger Jax was calling her. She wondered why he was calling her and how he got her number. She probably hit on him or something. Was he the one she flashed her birthmark to when she was drunk. She thought about it for a sec before shaking her head. That wasn't important at the time. Opening the phone she answered it turning away from the Rooster. "Talk to me," she said to Jax. "What is it you need big kitty. I'm in a middle of some douche serenading me and surrounded by a feast fit for three kings so this better be something good" she said raising an eyebrow.

@Kazuaki Yoshioka @Elusive Thorns

Mai was quietly flipping through some pages of her notebook when a large male appeared in the doorway. Compare to her he was like a giant and she secretly wondered how he fit through the door. She felt as though if she was that tall she would bump her head into everything that came into her view. When he introduced himself, she smiled and nodded at him. "I know who you are," she said. "We met in the last meeting about six years ago although most of us were with our parents so we didn't really get much time to talk to each other. Although my mother made me write down and remember everyone's name so that I wasn't rude when I went to my first meeting. Sucks that this is my first meeting alone and it's with the world going to hell" she said shaking her head before her cheeks turned red in embarrassment. "S-Sorry, that was so inappropriate. I shouldn't be thinking that right now. We need to stay positive no matter what" she said determinedly. She smiled at him before smacking her forehead, "Geez, I didn't even introduce myself" she said holding her hand out towards him a small red mark on her forehead. "My name is Mai Van Allen, part of the Horse clan," she said kindly. "You're part of the dragon clan right? How is everyone taking it?" she asked with a concerned look.

Mai had been talking to Steve that she did not notice the other male entering the room. When he did, she heard his voice speak to her did she feel all the blood rush out of her. She turned her head coming face to face with Jake, "Oh, h-hey" she stuttered out looking down at the table unable to keep her eyes on him. In her head, she was wondering why he had chosen to come in right now at this second. Right now she had too much to deal with and she couldn't also deal with facing a heartbreak. Looking at the seat she wondered how to get out of this sticky situation if she told him that the seat was taken she would probably just seem like some immature girl who couldn't deal with him and if she said it wasn't and he did sit down next to her not only would her being an immature girl come out but also the air would just awkward. Where were all the Zodiacs and why wasn't anyone sitting here. She blinked for a moment before quickly standing. "I have to pee!" she nearly shouted before heading out the door covering her embarrassed face with one hand. She nearly bumped into a wall before quickly dashing out her heels stomping on the floor loudly.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Iceydaze
jax Sawyer
jax Sawyer
jax Sawyer
jax Sawyer

Holding the phone, he made a small practice of his words. Jax can be a bit clever but sometimes he fails to express an idea so he has to be careful. “Talk to me” a voice called out yet before he could talk. He heard another voice near her, the rooster's voice. He let out a hungry growl, he likes roosters, especially when their cook nicely. He then stops and chuckles, he must be so hungry that anything sounded good for him. He better go to the banquet while he is talking on the phone. Based on what he is listening the rooster was singing in the background it seems like their having a date. In this kind of situation?. Well, he wouldn't blame the roster. It's good to take opportunities while it's still open. He paused his thoughts when the monkey reply "What is it you need a big kitty. I'm in a middle of some douche serenading me and surrounded by a feast fit for three kings so this better be something good" This caused him to laugh under into the phone, “Saria, I'm so sorry I thought you were having a date with the douche I almost felt bad for cutting in for a moment with rooster” he said. Standing up from his table, “ Anyways this is about the virus.” he said. Bitting his lips he began to head out his room. “ I was thinking of a plan since we don't know who's the zodiac is that is spreading this hazard why not we do something tricky, something that lets us catch the zodiac “He said walking over the elevator, "I want to play games with all the zodiac without their knowledge as if playing with fire.” He grins and reached his way to the dining hall. Going inside only to spot the monkey. “You are the only one who knows this and I'm asking you a favor,” he said to her “And once we a caught who that little demon is…” he walks behind her “ it will suffer” he let out with his deep tiger voice

With the voice of passion and might he looks down at her, waving his hand he ends the call and looks at the rooster “May I cut in for a moment before you continue this” he smiles and spread his arms around and points at his instrument “Znakomstva (dating proposal )” he said as his eyes move around the scenery in search of his dear beloved friends. The cat and the ox, maybe he would have to text them once he is done on his plans and for now. He needed to be aware of which Zodiac he could share this with and which he couldn't. He looks over at the monkey. He never suspected her in any kind of malicious way so he trusted her with this also with her semester of ‘party like it's hot’ she seemed to be good. He would have to secretly investigate her with the other Zodiac, even his friends. He just hoped when this is all over they will understand why things have to go a bit differently.

mention: @Arra Sails @Kazuaki Yoshioka

interaction: @Arra Sails @Kazuaki Yoshioka

Reactions: Captain808
Steve didnt really know how to react to this girl. She was seemingly excited, but also nervous in his opinion. Understandable for him. He was too. This was something big, something they had to take care of asap. But it seemed like the other Zodiacs either didnt arrive yet or were having fun in the dining hall. He could feel their presence. Why would they eat, or do whatever they are doing in the dining hall right now?! Was food and fun more important than this emergency, that could possibly erase the entire world? No matter what he wanted to stay calm and focused.
After Mai told him, that they met before as kids, he remembered. He knew her from that meeting. Well, not really, her hair was mesmerizing for him. The way her face looked too. But he never thought that she would be the one representing the horse clan. She was kind of clumsy back then. But he wasnt one to judge too quickly.

"You dont have to hurt yourself for not greeting me properly." Steve smiled, though she couldnt notice because of his scarf. She was still as clumsy as back then. "And yes. Im from the dragon clan. Im Steve." He reached out to grab her hand, shaking it thoroughly. Her hand was string, stronger than he expected...

"Well, my clan is taking it very serious. Which is why i want to discuss how we are going to advance. I mean we have a terrible killing diseas going around, while also one of our zodiacs is betraying us. This shouldnt be a time to relax." Steves eyes wandered towards the door, as if he wanted to see all zodiacs coming in at this second. "All i want is to protect my clan, so no matter what or who the enemy is, i will erase their presence as soon as i possibly can. I am in no mood to take this lightly as some other zodiacs might take it."

As another zodiac enetered the room Steve looked at the door, arms crossed infront of his chest.

Mai wasnt enjoying his presence at all. Everyone could have seen and feel that. She and the dog must have been together, or have some past nobody knows about, because she unsurprisingly stood up, to run towards the restroom. Steve couldnt oppress to smile again. He closed his eyes. "I guess you had some business with her, right dog?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Earl Hope~Lenora Everly~Luana Hope

Luana arrives in a helicopter and gets off with her luggage and closes the door behind her. One wouldn't know it but she's in a foul mood due to the grueling week she's had. She walks to the side of the building and starts to take some deep breaths so she can gather herself before the upcoming meeting. 'I'm honestly glad I got away from that douche of a client and his stupid ass of a wife, but I get the feeling something bigger is on the way so I can't let this bother me. I'm not normally one to think of pigging out but I'm starving.’ After a few more deep breaths, ’I should head to the kitchen to get a light snack to hold me over till lunch time.’

Luana calms down and then starts to walk with her wheeled rucksack heading towards the front of the building. She flashes her badge at the guards in the front and they let her in once they are done checking that she was cleared. She gets to the banquet where she smells delicious food along with seeing a certain monkey Zodiac. and Too hungry to care, she starts to put food on her plate and after three minutes of grabbing food, she starts to eat.

Not really in the mood to socialize after she’s done she leaves and heads back out.

Lenora sat on a bench across the street from the place the zodiacs were to meet up, anxiously mangling the once smooth fabric of her navy blue dress. Originally, she planned to arrive with her sister, however, a night of both anxiously dreading yet anticipating the meeting with her old friends left her too wide awake to sleep. Hence, she ended up waking up late thanks to her ever-loving sister who set her alarm forward a tad. “They won’t point their fingers at me, would they?” The cat representative began wondering whether she should take the moment to leave while she still could.

Earl jolts awake with cold sweat and his eyes dilating from the vivid nightmare and says to himself, " I wish I could fucking well forget all of it." His dad comes in and says, "That again ay my son? I know, given things, you don't want to have much to do with me but I'll give you the best advice I can give you. When the time comes to form that special bond, don't hold back. I only went with your mum because of the pressure of being an outsider, and my family pushing me. I should've said no to the marriage and gone with my true love a long time ago." Earl listened and sighs then say, " You’re right. As things are now, I can't spend too much time around you. Don't misunderstand. I don't hate you but it doesn't make it any less awkward."

Sometime later he gets washed and dried then lastly dressed. He grabs his stuff and heads out the door. He puts his stuff in the sections of the bike then heads to the meeting building.
Sometime later he gets there and gets off his bike then grabs his things out of the boxes on the bike.

While she was mulling over her options, the low rumbling of a bike draws her attention. Taking the dog clan’s anal attention to detail whenever they took charge of anything, it was safe to say the parameter was secure and no one but the representatives would be allowed within a 50-mile radius if not more. Worried she’d draw too much attention to herself, she looked off into the distance, pretending not to notice the approaching member. However, what’s a cat without a little curiosity? Lenora not so discreetly peeked over while pretending to rummage through her bag.

Strangely enough, it turned out to be one of her best friend’s half-brother, Earl; the snake representative. She had never been completely sure what to think of him. He had never really given her anything to complain about and seemed like a nice fellow. `People change though..` Lenora thought to herself as she sighed and thought about her own mother. That particular day went well enough, even now as a grown adult, she couldn’t figure out why she was abandoned.

While on that train of thought, Lenora recalled the reason she agreed to show up in the first place. `I must find her and have her explain this. Suddenly determined, the cat stubbornly got to her feet, the ominous chill in the air did not deter her in the slightest. She pulled her white coat tighter around her slender frame and confidently strode over to the snake rep, her heels on the ground to announce her arrival. ”Hey.” She greeted him casually even though they haven’t met in six years, her soft voice the only thing giving her away. Admittedly, Lenora had changed plenty over the years. After Mai’s father was kicked out, Mai’s mother flew off the handle, resulting in Lenora dyeing her black hair blue and growing more guarded. It would be surprising if Earl did recognize her.

Earl suddenly remembers he has a hair band of hers and quickly goes into a side pocket in his back and takes it out. It’s a sapphire blue emerald green hair band. He takes a breath then says, ” Don’t get the wrong idea, I meant to give it back to you sooner but it slipped my mind because you were having so much fun with your friends.

He pauses for a minute then says, “I’m not fully sure what it’s but the energy I’m getting off you doesn't feel the same.” He scratches his head trying to remember but is drawing blank . He is looking at Ellie with suspicion and then says, ”So please tell me what’s really going on with you!”

It would be a lie to say she wasn't creeped out by his abrupt actions and explanation. Although her blank expression didn't betray her in the slightest, she still couldn't help but take a step back and away from him. Recalling the past, Lenora had indeed lost her precious headband and shamelessly wept about it for the entire week after. Back then, she wore the last memento her mother left her with everywhere and it was very disheartening to have lost it. Ever since then, she stopped putting her hair up as if no other headband would suffice. She had never expected it to show up again.

Thoroughly confused yet grateful, she carefully took back her hairband and put it around her left wrist, gingerly stroking it with unbridled affection. ”Thank you for returning it to me, but nothing's going on. Sorry to disappoint..” She avoided his gaze and looked towards the doors of the building they planned on heading to. Not comfortable giving a recap, Lenora changed the subject. “Originally I was going to ask about your sister but it looks like you two didn't arrive together. Unless she spent the night there, it seems highly unlikely she's arrived already.”

Earl gently sighs and says, ”I don’t know why you're being so difficult with me. I said I was sorry but I really am worried about you.”

He paused for a minute then says, “Also, I want you to understand if I can notice these things then some if not all the others will including my sister.” Earl paused again for about thirty seconds then says, ”The fact is, even if my suspicions are wrong by chance you're being overly hostile makes me wonder what are you trying to hide.” He pauses for a minute then says,”Please don’t try and run away. It would be a pain to have put you over my shoulder and carry you.”

Taken back by his sudden change of tone, Lenora scoffed at his judgment. “Oh? Sorry, but your worries are unfounded. I'm better than I have been in a long time. I'm not really sure how you expect me to act but whatever that is, that isn't me. People change. That's something everyone just has to except.” The cat representative crossed her arms and stood her ground, feeling a little slighted.

By the time she registered his warning, she was too stunned to really say anything for a bit. With such a weird flag raised, Lenora couldn't help but slowly back further away from him, suspicious about his intentions. Her eyes narrowed dangerously, fully prepared to hit him if he so much as took a step closer. “You wouldn't dare.” The hold on her bag tightened. She had come unarmed since she assumed the meeting would be held in a safe environment. Even if she brought her weapons with her, they were pretty useless in the bag. ’I suppose I can always hit him with it…’

While she mulled over her options, Earl’s previous statement repeated itself in her mind. Personally, she didn't feel like she was the hostile one here. ’I didn't even do anything and he's feeling suspicious. In that case, what would the others think?’ With the thought of losing the only sister, she had ever known along with her friends if she allowed Earl to voice his suspicions setting in, a wave of panic followed. Without a thought, she turned to run.

Earl sighs then quickly side steps and without any more warnings, he picks Ellie up and his bag then puts her over his shoulder. He then quickly starts walking to the meeting hall and says just loud enough for Ellie to hear, ”I swear this is such a pain, you're welcome to complain about me but when you do come to your senses we’ll have this talk again.”

Surprised to suddenly be six feet up in the air, Lenora delivered a series of futile kicks and punches to his sturdy form. “Put me down.” She sternly ordered as she continued with her light assault. After about three minutes of flailing about, she slowly began to calm down and ceased her assault as logic began to set in. It wouldn't look good for her if she accidentally harmed him and it would look even more suspicious if she never showed up.

Earl moved to the side of the building once near enough and out of others view. He puts her down gently then says,”It seems you’ve calmed down, also for what it’s worth I’m not sure how I’m meant to feel about the others so let’s help each other!”

Finally released, the cat representative put some distance between them and sends him a frosty glare. “And what exactly do you need help with?” Lenora had never been a fan of personal contact, especially when it came from people she was uncomfortable around. After that strange act, she couldn't help but look down on this snake and wanted nothing more than to turn away and leave there and then.

Earl sighs and says, ”I don’t why you're still being hostile after it was you that tried to run away.” He pauses for a minute then says, ”In order to understand the others better and make friends we need to work together.”

In his mind, this is going to be a hell of a long journey, ’Well, best get going.’ With that, he doesn't give her a chance to give him crap and gives a look to say let’s get going.

Meanwhile, it didn’t take Luana that long to get to the meeting hall. Once on the second floor, she looks out a window and spots Ellie and Earl. She waves to her friend Ellie but Ellie didn’t seem to see her. Instead of going on in and joining the rest in the room, she waits for her friend out in the hall. In her mind, ’I wonder how my brother is doing. He sent a letter about two months ago.’

‘What nerve he has! Blaming me for running when he clearly threatened me and tried poking into MY business…’ Too busy cursing at him mentally, Lenora ignored his stupid look and moved on without him. Like Mai, she didn't like being bossed around by disrespectful people, much less some chauvinistic male. From that moment on, the snake was little more than a fart to her. After flashing her badge to the guards and allowing them to do their job, she was granted entry and moved towards the meeting area with confident strides, her somewhat forceful steps fully displaying her frustration.

The elevator to the second floor opened to reveal more guards. Surprised by the number of guards she passed, her anger toned down and Lenora’s lips pressed into a fine line upon realizing how grave the situation was. It wasn't the time to worry about answers or suspicions but to focus on the task at hand. Reaching the room, Lenora was right about to open the door when Mai rushed and passed her.

Lenora jumped in surprise and wanted to move to follow her out of habit but paused when she noticed the snake was still following her. With great restraint, she forcefully but her lower lip and turned away. After stopping herself from calling out to her sister, Lenora finally entered the room. Due to putting so much effort into ignoring the snake, she failed to notice the Ox’s gesture. The last thing she needed was the snake bothering Mai. Her dear sister had already gone through enough lousy men. One too many to be exact.

One look around the room gave her the reason for her sister's departure. Mr. One Too Many was sitting there as if nothing had anything to do with him. Annoyed yet unwilling to make a scene, Lenora walked past the mutt and nodded in greeting to the other man in the room, Steve. She then took a seat at a different table and pulled out her phone to scroll through the news. Needless to say, none of it was looking anywhere near pleasant.

Earl sighs and thinking, ’Sometimes cats urk but it’s partly my fault I didn’t handle it as well as I should of.’ He was thinking he would say sorry later and hopes she forgives him because he wasn't trying to be a dick and it’s best and much needed she had a talk with his sis or/and Mai. He rubs his head ignoring commotion and now waiting for the meeting to start.

Luana turns around to find her brother and friend moving towards the meeting room. She is surprised to be given the cold shoulder by Ellie. Ellie didn’t notice her at all. However, Ellie does see Mai burst out of the room. Luana deeply sighs, kinda hurt. She then heads into the room and takes a seat. She looks around and waits for the meeting to start.

Earl: Home►Outside Building►Meeting Room

Lenora: Outside Building►Meeting Room

Luana: Landing Pad►1st Floor: Dining►Meeting Room
Earl: Snake

Lenora: Cat

Luana: Ox

Jake(Dog)
Interactions Horse, Dragon, Rat
"M..mai?" Jake says as Mai stands up and thumps out of the room. Before he could turn to follow her, The other Zodiac who was in the room had spoken. Jake shrugs his shoulders while looking back at Steve
"What? you can see the future too?" Jake says with a sarcastic tone as he smirked "listen captain obvious, since i appriciate you taking this years meeting serious unlike the other children running around here, ill buy you drink if we end up surviving this shit show" He says turning to follow Mai out of the room. "Besides, you know what they say about lost puppys" Jake says waving a shaka at steve before leaving the room. "Yo Mai"
Jake says trying to catch up with her in the hallway. Before he could get close to her he recieves a messege from the Com's room making him stop and pull out his phone. ~shit~ He turns back around and heads down to the front entrance were Tani and some of the wardog agents were talking to a familythat had wondered into the building. "What's going on here?" Jake says approching the group
"I can't understand what there saying" one of the agents says trying to calm the Chinese man down who kept trying to walk past. "They said , they have no were to go, the city is locked down" Tani says focusing on the woman and her child. "Tell them, to return home and wait there until..." "They can't" Tani says looking at Jake with a worried look on her face "he said, the riots are getting worse, there afraid" Jake looks at the family as he thinks to his self before looking at the woman and her child.

"Check the kid" Jake says ordering one of the agents. The man and his wife block the agent from opening the blanket making Jake Draw his pistol "jake! What are you doing?!" "Tell them to to pull the blanket away" "wh...what are you talk"
"Just do it!" Jake demands as he cocks his pistol. Tani does as he asks, and tells the family to reveal there baby which makes the mother start to weep as she pulls the blanket away from the baby.
"O my god" Tani says covering her mouth when she sees blood coming out from the infants eye's. The agents draw there guns and step back as Jake pulls Tani behind him and keeps his gun trained on the man.
Seeing the fear in the family's eyes causes Jake to lower his gun "i...im sorry" Jake says shaking his head slowly befor pointing at the front door making the agents escort the family out "can't we help them" Tani pleads as she watches as the family begin to cry as they walked out
"As soon as the last of the guest arrive, i want these doors sealed shut, no one gets in unless i give the ok," Jake says to the agents before turning to walk away.
"Jak.." "just forget about it"Jake snaps making tani freeze.

"If you want to help them, then you should be ready to put a bullet in the traitors head as soon as we find them" Jake say while he walks away. "I quit!" Tani screams at the top of her lungs making Jake stop to look back her. "Im done" she says while tears start to run down her face as she shakes her head. Before Jake could say anything Tani walks past him and heads for the elevators. Not knowing what to say, Jake shakes his head before walking the other way. He passes by the Babquet hall and heads for a small room that was guarded by one of the war dog agents. The room was actuall set up to be a bar with a bartender and all. "What can i get you si.." "get out" Jake quickly says to the bartender. "Uh...yes sir" the bartender says placeing a glass down before leaving. Jake pulls out his ear piece before taking a bottle of whiskey off of the shelves befor taking a seat at the bar.

#ff71ce | | Ying Yue Fēng - - Lupin Auguste | | #fcd0a1
The Sheep x The Rabbit

"Mr. Auguste, I'm surprised your fan girls didn't harass the guards."

Ying Yue said with pure sincerity. To that statement the rabbit representative wore a dangerous grin as they finally walked through the doors. When the doors shut behind them he wrapped his arm around her neck and promptly began to grind his knuckle against her head. "Yue. Watch your words. You might offend someone." She squeezed her eyes shut before beginning to wiggle out of his grasp, "You seem to be the only one who's offended! I haven't the slightest idea of why you would be in the first place!" Soon enough he released her out of his grasp before patting her head. Ying Yue backed away very quickly and started to smooth down her hair letting a long sigh out of her mouth. "Don't you have Ms. Allen to bothe- I mean speak to, also?" Lupin grinned before speaking, "Nice save, my dearest ram. Alas she's dealing with some matters I'd rather not get into." He diverted his gaze uncomfortably before scratching at his cheek. "You know, you should hire the people tasked with curing this disease, then create a knife with the ability to slice through tension."

Lupin took a moment to fix the mask on his face. Eventually he'd have to take it off but he'd enjoy the mystery for a little while longer. He took a moment of silence to cross his arms, cautiously gazing around the room eyebrows furrowed. He didn't like the urgency of the meeting. Lupin wasn't too fond of the topic that had come back to haunt him. Especially in his generation? What a pain. "The people running this show especially that mutt, better have some information." Ying Yue matched his expression of discontent as she looked up at him with an accusing look.

"What exactly do you have against the dog representative?" To that Lupin shrugged. The blonde scratched at his cheek, "Let's leave the purpose behind my hostility a mystery for now~" He said before walking a few steps further into the building. Ying Yue watched Lupin's back hesitantly. She wasn't sure if it was entirely this well to be so open with his opinions especially in the what he himself considered 'enemy territory'. She also seemed to have to be careful with her words as he seemed to be in an especially foul mood tonight. A ringtone rang out between the two as the tune made Ying Yue furrow her brows. "Mr. Auguste." Lupin raised his arms up as if in surrender, "Innocent until proven guilty! The wild Lupin uses smoke bomb to vanish!" Although he said this and threw his arm down as if he had one on his person, he still stood there with a sinister grin on his face. Ying Yue's eye twitched, "I don't think referring to yourself in third person-" she didn't get to finish her sentence before he vanished from sight, a light breeze being the only sign that let her know he was there in the first place. "Makes you disappear..."

Ying Yue let out a long sigh before gazing around, "It might be appropriate to enter the meeting room about now wouldn't it?" She rubbed her face in a tired motion before slapping her cheeks. "Even without Mr. Auguste, I should be able to navigate the building just fine..."

A few moments later she went to find an employee of some sort after realizing she had passed the same area at least five times.

Lupin Auguste
The Rabbit | | Magician Extraordinaire | | #fcd0a1
After his disappearance he had chuckled to himself still running, although the cell phone continued to repeatedly ring. He paused as he slid his finger across the screen holding it up to his ear. He was in more of a quiet part of the building, lurking in the hallways. He was partially thankful for his blonde hair, as without it he'd probably look like some sort of suspicious creeper. He let out a mournful sigh as he realized that now, it would have been impossible to locate the sheep representative without entering the meeting room. It was a shame that his Mentos were now laid to waste. As the familiar voice came on the other hand he rubbed his waist sorely. Lifting up his shirt slightly he winced at the sight of the bruised skin. Even as an adult... It was more disappointing than any other emotion. He looked around for the location that he had been aiming for. This location where all gathered. The meeting room. He slipped the coke he had brought out of his pocket and tossed it into the air, watching it commence in a few somersaults before returning it back into its rightful place. Well, wherever the magician stored it. He considered going into the banquet hall but alas, as much as he loved a good audience it just didn't seem appropriate at the time. His manager was angry enough. He could hear the disapproval practically oozing out of her voice. Alas, wouldn't this situation be worse than any show he put on?

With this incident he couldn't think. He couldn't act. He slammed into the wall before staggering back, sorely rubbing his nose. "Mer-" He sucked in his curse realizing he was still on the phone. "Mademoiselle, unfortunately I have to part as I-" He turned off the data on his phone as he stuck out his tongue. He walked into the meeting room noticing more than a few had gathered. He intended to scratch his cheek, but instead his finger was met with the plastic of the mask. Slipping the mask on top of his head he gave a wink to Luana before taking a seat. After the slightly flirtatious act he didn't shoot her another look. Instead he laced his fingers together and placed his head on top. His magenta eyes creased in thought as he patiently waited for the meeting to start. The expression on his face didn't mask his disdain. He found it distasteful to smile in quite the circumstance. In fact he almost shivered. Sick. That was what one of the zodiacs in this room was.

Interactions:
Luana Hope x @Rads
[/hr]

Ying Yue Fēng
The Sheep/Goat | | The Artist | | #ff71ce
[/hr]She was slightly surprised he had gotten into the room before her, but she couldn't say very much. She was slightly irritated that he had teased her and abandoned her. Although a cold expression had flashed upon her face she immediately recollected herself. Perhaps she was just irritated at the events laid out. Even after all these years... Was this act committed by a copycat? The original bringer of the disease that laid within one of them? Or had another zodiac picked up the slack? The story was passed from generation to generation. When they had first walked into the building they could pretend that the problem wasn't there. That the problem would have eventually gone away, or simply had been a bad dream that emerged from a horror movie of some sort. She had thanked the guard before entering the meeting room. Out of politeness she bowed slightly as she passed the doorway. Soon after she found her seat, looking around cautiously at the other faces. It was eerie. She felt as if she could barely recall a majority of the faces. Yet something continued to tug at her memory. She hated nostalgia.

Interactions:
x
N / A x

Zhu Weisheng

Interactions: People in the meeting room.There’s few.

Zhu still couldn’t understand what was happening around him. How his carefree and fun life had done such a sudden and abrupt flip. It didn’t feel like it was that long ago that he would go to Beijing and find jiejie’s to have a fun night with. Or go out with his friends and drink all night while eating any and all food that got thrown at them. Those were the days and even in dark periods like this thinking about those times brought a smile to Weisheng’s face. He was supposed to be meditating and refining his chi but whenever he sat down to do it, these thoughts all swam back in his head. Weisheng opened his eyes and they were filled with the beauty that was his family’s mountain estate, specifically, the garden that overlooked the rest of the mountain and of course Weisheng smiled, it was hard not to when you looked at this beauty every day at sun rise. The wind blew blowing Weisheng’s long black hair with it.

“Xiaozhu, where are you?” Weisheng’s mother called out to him from inside the house and like the good boy that Weisheng was, he decided to play a prank on her. Weisheng hid behind one of the tall Baijie statues. “Xiaozhu, come out we have to talk!” A small older woman came out from the house, she wore a white and pink track jacket with black pants and some unknown running shoes and even though she was walking she definitely was moving much faster than a normal. She had reached the Baijie statue in seconds. “I swear when I-”
“Boo!” Weisheng jumped from behind her and hugged her in embrace. Not to the woman’s surprise she didn’t even let out a scream.​

“Xiaozhu, this again! Listen we don’t have time we have to talk about the zodiac matters.”She said in between Zhu snuggling up against her, even though she was much smaller, Zhu always felt happier and more protected when he was with his mother. ”So they finally want to do something huh?Fu-Forget them! If they were faster this outbreak wouldn’t have hit so many people and so many people that I have met wouldn’t have to deal with what we’re dealing with today.” Zhu said a little angry to be honest. His family had been dealing with this outbreak after the doctors that worked at their hospitals had been getting sick from seeing patients afflicted with it and they didn’t like the look at it one bit. “Xiaozhu, the course of a river doesn’t change in a second. It takes time and like the river getting all the zodiacs to agree on one thing is hard without it being clear in our face, understand.” She said turning around to meet Weisheng in the eyes. She caressed his face like only a mother could and then slapped him on the top of the head. “And don’t curse in front of me again.”​

Weisheng laughed and smiled, only his mom could do something like that. “Of course Mom, is the car ready for me to go?” He said letting her go. “Of course and please please don’t try and sleep with any of the other zodiacs Weisheng.” She said with a serious look. “It could cause a whole big mess and we just don’t need that right now. Your father is already really stressed with what’s going on at the hospitals..”

“Listen listen listen, I got this. Celibate Xiaozhu! All I’m saying though is if one gives me the eye, I just have to fulfill it. You know the heat of passion, it’ll enrichen our bonds and we’ll be an even stronger team them normal, think of the benefits!” Weisheng said jokingly with his mother. “I’m kidding, I’m kidding, I’ll try not to. Love you mom and I’ll be back soon when we have this all wrapped up. Let yeye and baba know that I love them to. Can’t leave them worrying.”

. . . . . .

Zhu had finally arrived to the building after a long journey with an extensive briefing in papers that his father wrote. Zhu was already bored out of his mind and he hadn’t even gotten there yet. All he cared about was getting this thing cured as soon as possible and getting back to his normal carefree life. Instead of having to watch his friends and people that he just liked knowing suffer, and almost as if the world had a cruel sense of humor, Zhu’s car pulled up on the scene that was happening outside. He watched the dog representative act and he understood. They didn’t have any real interaction with the people of China, not in the way that Zhu had anyways. It was cruel, but it was understandable. He opened the door stepping out in front of the war dogs and the family. “Auntie, Uncle, you should take my limo to Zhu Xing Ying Hospital, we’re a little packed right now, but the driver will tell them you are my personal guess, alright?” The people who were resisting the war dogs and trying to push back, wailing and crying to come in were now turned to Zhu in almost utter disbelief. This didn’t last long as they went to hug him, but Zhu swiftly moved out the way. ”I’m sorry but till I find a way to cure this I can’t risk too much contact with you guys, Auntie.” Zhu gripped the man’s shoulder. “And Uncle, I promise that I will bring the cure back, just protect that Auntie and Little brother alright?” The man’s eyes welled up again and the tears with a string of thank yous hit Zhu eyes and ears. This wasn’t something he was unfamiliar with, it happened often times when dealing with people like this. All they really wanted was hope and that’s all Zhu could give to them. He explained to the driver who was already use to Weisheng’s philanthropy and put on a mask right away.

Zhu turned away to walk back to the buildings main entrance. “Hello my friends, thank you for your hard work. Don’t over work yourselves, got it? “ He said before walking through the door. Zhu looked at all the directions and followed them.He couldn’t help but think how odd the building felt as he went onto the elevator and up to the meeting where he was greeted by a bunch of guards. He looked and smiled at them. “So this is the place that does the special massages for only an extra 600 yuan? Listen, I’m a delicate flower, so you have to take it slow with me, wait I get to choose between each of you right?” Zhu boldly announced to the guards who did not seem entertained by his act and quickly one of the guards spoke up“Please show your-” But this was Zhu show and he wasn’t going to allow interruptions when he wasn’t done talking.

“Listen listen listen. How about I give you guys each a hundred thousand yuan and we can go to my room and just enjoy the way each others body feel for a few hours. Especially you.”He pointed at one of the female guards. Who seemed the most frazzled by Zhu’s insisten talking and when pointed out she nearly freaked. Yeah Zhu could tell that this was the youngest one, the one with the least experience with dealing with people. It was time to tease her. So Zhu capitalized and slid forward, wrapping his arm around the generic female guard. “Listen, I have this place off the coast of Shanghai, we could you know vacation there for a few days, get your mind off all of this, how does that sign měinǚ?” The woman was flustered, maybe due to Zhu aggressively flirting or maybe due to embarrassment in front of her colleagues one way or another it was interrupted by another guard clearing her throat. “Sir your badge please.” Zhu let go of the female he had bothered too much already. “Alright alright, here’s my ID. You guys need to lighten up, the world may be ending but, at least go out in the end with a smile on your face and happiness in your heart.” Pulling out the ID from his pocket he handed it to the guard who looked it over and confirmed it was right, so he began to stroll in, stopping for a second to look back at all the guards. “Hey that offer still stands, I have a voracious appetite I haven’t been able to fill and we could certainly have a good time. You can think of it as a bonding experience. “ Zhu chuckled knowing that he had convinced some of the more diligent guards that it might be a great team building exercise.

“Hello my friends, welcome to those of you who haven’t been to china before, I’d like to say we welcome you. I’m Zhu Weisheng the pig representative, and if I met you before I’m sorry, there’s been a lot of dealings that have gone on in the last year or so. Anyways, sorry that I’m late, have you guys started talking about the plan yet?” Zhu wasn’t the one to wait for people, he was impatient at times especially when it came to talking to the other clans about stuff like this. It would always eventually lead to an argument and the longer he could avoid the argument the more work that they would be able to get done. He sat down with the rest of them. “Not everyone is here. Well that’s good I guess I’m not the latest and the dog isn’t here either huh? Well then this is good I guess.” Zhu said kinda of annoyed that the meeting hadn’t already started before he had gotten in. He slouched on to the table with his chin resting on his hands waiting for the meeting to begin.

Mai tensed up hearing Jake call after her but before she could really do anything he was called away. She turned a corner where she leaned against a wall. She put a hand on her chest before smacking her forehead. 'Why, oh why, am I such a coward. No! I'm not a coward I just can't focus on anything else right now. The world's in danger my love light can wait as it's not being poisoned by an infectious disease. Come on Mai, get serious!' Mai looked quite determine at the moment and felt confident enough to start walking back at the meeting room. She had a firm expression on her face and her heels clicked loudly on the floor. She continued to walk towards the door stopping when she got by the entrance. It seems as though most everyone was here, making Mai's face redden with embarrassment as she walked over to the seat looking down. She felt quite foolish having left. Her mother always made her come first and now she probably looked quite unprofessional seeing she was one of the last ones. Taking a peep up she saw a familiar bush of blonde hair and a smile appeared on her face. "Lupin!" she shouted with glee going over to him and hugging him. Seeing him made her feel happy again. To her, Lupin was a little brother. Anytime he made any attempts towards her, she found herself instead squealing in delight. "I missed you so much!" she said giggling patting his head. She looked over and saw Ellie on her phone. "Ellie! I'm such an idiot!" Mai shouted again jumping on top of Ellie also hugging her tightly a frown on her face.

Mai kept hugging Ellie for a while before remembering where she was. She let go of Ellie chuckling a bit. "Sorry to everyone else," she said bowing. This was really not the time for her to be screaming like a maniac. Now that she actually took a breath of the room she could really feel the tension. People were frustrated and some were confused. This really wasn't the time for her. She sat next to Ellie looking down again before speaking softly to Ellie. "Are you okay?" she asked her. "When I came in here I didn't realize how scary the air is," she said. "Also you seem a bit annoyed. Did someone do something to you?" she asked trying to look around wondering any of the Zodiacs were suspecting her. She knew that Ellie was quite different than the other Zodiac especially since she was abandoned by her own family. Mai didn't even want to think about what would happen if Ellie was evil. Actually, she didn't have to answer that, Mai knew that Ellie would never betray them. "I hope you slept well enough. I didn't want to wake you. I hope it wasn't too much trouble" she said.

~Lenora Everly~​

Lenora had been paying so much attention to the news, she jumped in her seat in surprise when Zhu announced his arrival and welcomed them to China as if he owned the place. She had been so engrossed in the articles, she hadn't even noticed Lupin enter earlier. She stole a quick glance at Zhu as he finished welcoming them, noticing he seemed to be rather impatient. Lenora contemplated talking to him about the case but soon found herself lacking the words. As a resident of the infected area, there was no doubt he had gone through some hard times as of late. Sympathetic to his situation, Lenora didn't even stop to think about the chances of him being the one behind it all.

Just as she turned her attention back to the article she had been reading, Mai entered and gave her a big warm hug. Though startled, once Lenora recognized Mai's scent, she couldn't help but smile and hug her in return."Idiot? I wouldn't go that far." She stroked her sister's hair to comfort her just as Mai had done for her many times before. Once Mai seemed to have realized that they weren't in a private setting, Lenora let her go.

However, Mai returned to her side and sat down. Ever the observant one, her older sister quickly noticed her sour mood. "It's nothing, really. Just some weirdo giving me bad vibes." Lenora shot a cold look to Earl before turning her attention back to Mai. "It's nothing I can't handle. Like the alarm thing. Since I'm not the last one here, maybe mother won't scold me." She joked lightly.

One look at her phone screen made her smile fade back into a frown. Turning her phone screen towards her sister, she scrolled through the most recent headlines. "This, however is very worrying. All of these poor families... Are we absolutely sure it's one of us?" Lenora didn't want to believe any of them were capable of such a calamity. In a way the cat representative had always considered the rest as her extended family. Aside from the creepy snake, no one treated her horribly and her friends tried their best to include her into their little gathering. One had to have a heart of stone to commit such an atrocity and none of the zodiacs particularly struck her as that kind of person. "I hope this meeting provides some answers.."

Role
►Cat

Interactions/Mentions
►Mai @Zelda
►Earl @Rads

RYAN/(JAKE/TANI)​
Seeing Saria's overly dramatic reaction, Ryan quickly removes his fingers from the Piano keys. "uh, forgive me" he says apologetically as he chuckled. ~she must have sensitive hearing~ Ryan thinks to his self looking at the distance of the stage from her table. He picks up his class and stands back up to step off the stage but before he could walk back over to apologize again, he is greeted by the tiger Zodiac. "By all means" Ryan says misunderstanding Jax's request for wanting to play the piano. "im Ryan" He says introducing hisself while offering Jax a hand shake. "zama..?" Ryan says looking betweenJax and the Piano with a confused face. "oh?.. no, P-i-a-n-o" Ryan says pointing at the piano "its an acoustic" He says tapping Jax's shoulder. "I can teach you.....after we attend this meeting" he says looking at his watch "bollocks" Ryan says under his breath when he notices the time. "I'll see you in there" He says to Jax before looking at Saria "again, forgive me for ruining your brekfast Saria, i hope you will allow me to make it up to you after we sort out this mess" Ryan says placing his glass back down on one of the tables and makes his way towards the meeting room.

He reaches the room at the same time as Jake and Tani and offers then a smile before taking a seat "forgive my tardiness"
"How much did you drink?" Tani says looking at Jake with a pissed look.
"Relax, it was only a few shots" Jake says putting his hands in his pockets before entering the meeting room. Tani shakes her head as she follows Jake in and takes a seat.

(Just to get meeting started)

• Haha
Reactions: Iceydaze and Jack
Saria was currently waiting for the Tiger to speak staring at all the food in front of her. She could barely make up her mind on what she should eat when suddenly the tiger spoke again. "A date? With Rooster?" she said looking over to the dude seeing him still play the piano. It was a bit entertaining to see him try to be smooth on her. She was a bit flattered that she was getting attention so soon. At the mention of the virus, she got a bit serious. She listens to him speak about what he plans to do. Does he want to mess with the other Zodiacs? If he's playing with fire Saria wondered if she was ready to do that as well. She enjoyed the fire as long as it was on top of a shot. She snapped back to attention when she heard the Tiger's voice right behind her. She jumped a bit turning to him with an eyebrow raised. "Wow Tiger, for a second there I thought I was actually going to pee myself," she said rolling her eyes a bit. "Get real, you're not doing anything mister. You realize we're in the dog's care. There are probably guards everywhere making sure nothing suspicious was going on. They will sniff you out and then I'm in deep shit" she said shaking her head.

Saria almost burst out laughing when Ryan mocked Jax when he couldn't say piano. "Tiger you really are something," she said smacking his back. She looked over at Ryan raising an eyebrow. "If you could find me some nice liquor than maybe you can make it up to me later," she said with a wink waving goodbye. Once he was gone she turned to Jax, "Alright big tiger whatever you're planning I'm in. I only said no at the time was because the Rooster was here. Since he probably believes I'm on his side he won't suspect anything we do together. We'll discuss more these plans later. Let's get to the meeting room and get this whole mess over" she said shaking her head going towards the meeting room. Once there she looked around nodding and smiling at people as she found her seat. She didn't remember half of their names.

• Haha
Reactions: Jack and Iceydaze