Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Anything really
Hello to new and old RP partners. We are once again starting up the zodiac RP! I have gotten permission from Soleman Peace our old and wonderful GM to use the basic idea of the 12 Chinese Zodiacs. There will be new ideas brought in along with old enemies so I do hope you read through and enjoy what I have to offer! If you have anything you want to add or maybe don't like just tell me and we can buff these details up!

Chinese-Zodiac-Animals.jpg

Long ago when the world was nothing but a simple playground for the Gods life was peaceful. Each God ruled their own little area. Some began to create life, it started off with small plants but then they began to get more creative. They made animals and large beast that they were proud of. It seems as though every single zodiac was able to create something beautiful. Except for one, it is unknown which of the zodiacs betrayed the others but when it happened chaos ensued. Corruption began to spread throughout each creation. It was like a disease infecting the creations from the inside. Bodies began to pile around the Gods, no one knew who was doing this but were afraid of losing their creations. In order to save those, they create each Zodiac gave up their immortality. In order to not be exposed the Zodiac who betrayed the other gave up his immortality as well. The Gods became humans and with their immortality gave life to humans and brought back peace.
Life continued and the sacrifice of the Gods was not forgotten. Clans of each Zodiac began to rise up. Each clan knew they did not want what happened in the past to happen again. They kept the peace with each other for many years having long and proper lives. Every lifetime the Zodiac incarnate was born. They were known by the mark they were born with. Having the power of the Gods in them, they were the sole protectors of the world and did so proudly. Still, there was still some unease around the clans. Fear of a betrayal was still there and a lot of mistrust was known to go around. No one knew what could happen if that Zodiac decided to strike again and hoped that they would be strong enough to stop that Zodiac if they ever dared step out of line.
Many centuries later the Zodiacs enter the modern area. Each clan had a business-like relationship with each other. Ever six years the Zodiac incarnates would meet up for a meeting where they discuss plans or any changes that may have been going on. There was still tension between the clan but for the most part, life was beautiful. That was only until a strange infectious disease began to appear in China. People came to the hospital, spewing out black substances, their skins pale and her eyes leaking with blood. Doctors were confused by this sickness and were worried about it spreading. The disease appeared a week before the next meeting. Now the Zodiacs are called to the meeting, each one possibly suspecting the other. Could it be that the corruption of the Zodiac came back? Or could it be some other danger lurking in the darkness...

Please understand this is at the very least an intermediate RP.; At this level, you should exhibit a distinct writing voice and style.
1. All players must be familiar with common grammar and punctuation and write clearly legible posts with varied sentence structure. You will be expected to have more fleshed-out characters and adhere to the setting.
2. While I understand people are busy, please please please, read the posts that concern you. If you were tagged if I made a post that concerns everyone. Read it thoroughly. While I understand some mistakes (and I don't have an issue with that as I make them as well). Constant continuity errors can affect how other people react/post when it comes there turn. I want to avoid as much confusion as possible. So please make sure you understand what's going on at the time. Feel free to ask me if something isn't clear/is confusing.
3. If you are having issues when it comes to interaction, DO NOT WAIT FOR OTHERS TO INTERACT WITH YOU. If you want your character to interact/talk with someone and don't know how to go about it. Ask the RPer you want to Rp with on some ideas, or myself.
4. If a person makes a mistake, you can inform them of it, but please be courteous. I don't want any fighting or drama in the OOC. IC drama sure, but please be respectful to each other. Fighting OOC only makes the RP sour for everyone.
5. If you have something you want to be done plot-wise, then feel free to contact me and I'll see if its possible within the RP.
6. If you are having trouble with things, ask me for help, or others in the OOC. There is no reason for you to feel not included because I want everyone here to have fun and enjoy themselves ^^
7. While I am lenient for the most part. Constant violations of the above rules can have a negative effect on the RP. Therefore I will give the RPer that keeps violating the rules three warnings. Should they not improve, or continue to ignore/make no attempt in fixing the issue, then I will have no choice but to remove them from the RP.
8. From here on out, if someone suddenly leaves. I will wait a max of two weeks before having their character replaced by someone else. The only exception to this rule is if I'm given prior notice to your sudden disappearance. If you just drop from the face of the earth, I'll assume you lost interest and will seek for other players to come and take your spot.

9. When it comes to your posts, I like to keep things neat. Please let italics = thoughts. You can use italics in statements, but only if it meant to stress a word. This way its easier to figure out which lines are in the characters head, and which are leaving their lips. Lastly, pick a color and stick with it for your character, let said color be something that isn't being used but also isn't too bright that I have to highlight the post in order to read it ^-^

Zodiacs Characters
Rat: Reserved
Ox: Reserved
Tiger: Reserved
Rabitt: Reserved
Dragon: Reserved
Snake: Reserved
Horse: Reserved
Goat:
Monkey: Reserved
Rooster:
Dog: Reserved
Pig: Reserved

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rads and SolemnOath
I'm interested in this! Can you clarify what power of the Gods zodiacs have? Or is it up to our interpretation?

Reactions: Queen Sonia
I'm interested in this! Can you clarify what power of the Gods zodiacs have? Or is it up to our interpretation?
Hello! It is up to you to decide what power your Zodiac has!